Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets Of Amegakure

Go down

Streets Of Amegakure Empty Streets Of Amegakure

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Kuroyuki would walk into the village from the forest that surrounded it pulling a clock over his head to hide his face just enough so his eyes couldn't be seen. The obvious marks of kaguya were pretty much tattoo'd on his face and he couldn't have anybody finding out who he was.He would slightly adjust his head band that lay around his neck making sure the cloud village symbol was clear for everybody to see.

Man...This is a stupid move but atleast it should draw enough attention the kage will show up to confront me...He would glance around as he walked through the muddy streets seeing everybody looking directly at his head band, this was the attention he needed. The attention that would bring the kage to him, not the other way around. He would continue to just wander through the village waiting for the kage to walk by or appear and confront him
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Streets Of Amegakure Empty Re: Streets Of Amegakure

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:51 am

Kuroyuki would give a slight sigh sitting down in front of a building under a small roof like object that would stretch out from the top of the small building providing some shelter from the rain "This is shit...I've been walking around this village for almost a week now...I'm starving and extremely weak...I need to just go home...I can come back another time..."

Kuroyuki would stand up weakly and started to walk back towards the forest of which he came from trying to just simply get back to konohagakure, once he reached there he could stop in and get something to eat and dry his clothes out

Exit===>----------------Forest Around Amegakure
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down