Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

streets of suna

+2
Kazika Hyouton
Jin Kazama
6 posters

Go down

streets of suna Empty streets of suna

Post by Jin Kazama Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Jin prowed the streets of suna with his hands in his pockets. he looked to his left and right continuously, peering at the passers by, and observing the sand structures and buildings. his mouth and nose was covered by his shirt under his long black jacket, to protect him from the gusty sands in the air. his jacket blew back, moving with the air flow. he observed the general behavior of the residents, but was more concerned with something else. he eventually came across a large sand structure wind the wind sign on it, no doubt it would have been the kazekage's building, but he doubted that he could have just walked in as a civilian. he wasn't very skilled in hiding, and so flickered away from infront the structure, with a new plan of action.
EXIT TO SUNA'S TRAINING GROUNDS>>>>>
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

Back to top Go down

streets of suna Empty Re: streets of suna

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:29 pm

I walk onto the streets of suna after a ling time it is about to be dark and i am exhausted too the point where i fall onto a bench and rest looking around at people,just waiting and regretting not having kept his water but he had dumped all his objects so he waits there for it to get dark and cold
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakushin Senku Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:58 am

Haku had been running for a while. When he came upon the sleeping person on the bench. He simply walked up and shook the person lightly to wake him. Haku was still ing his normal clothing. No shirt, desert style leather pants, andhis long bladed katana on his right hip. Along with his headband on his right upper thigh. He waited quietly for the person to wake up.
Hakushin Senku
Hakushin Senku
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 23
Village : Hidden Sand Village
Bloodline/Clan : Senku Clan [Stage 3]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 am

when he lightly shook me I woke up and look around quickly then looked up at him and asked Is there something i an help you with sir?? As wonder if he is after me or just maybe looking for some directions.but the i think that he couldn't be looking for directions because he is suna ninja.But i wait for him to reply anyway
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakushin Senku Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:03 am

Haku simply sighed. It was going to be trouble some if this guy tryed to run. He took one hand out of his pocket, and ran it throughhis hair moving it out of his face. His bright silver eyes looking directly at you. He slide it back into his pocket, and cleared his throat.

"I'm Hakushin Tenko, Leader of The Anbu here. I'm here to take you to the Kazekage. He wants to speak with you."

Haku didn't know how this person would act. He didn't want him to run. It would mean a chase. Haku really didn't want to run. If this Person wanted to fight. He would totally agree with him. Yet, he wasn't aloud to kill him. So, it would be simply knock out. Yet, it would be fun for him to actually fight someone. So, he hoped it would come to a fight. Haku hadn't killed in a long time. He hoped he would be able to torture the torture the person for a while, but i doubt the Kazekage would allow that. He seemed to nice for tha. Yet, Haku still had that hope. He waited quietly for the reaction of the person along with a reply to his statement. Hopefully, this would be a short day.
Hakushin Senku
Hakushin Senku
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:08 am

I look at him with a puzzled look on my face.then i simply say Okay i will come with you with those words he slowly stood up with a completely straight face and then stretched.then after stretching he looked at him and waited for him to lead me to the kazekage's office
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakushin Senku Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:19 am

Haku simply nodded as he took the bag off his back. He opened it, and stuck his hand in. He took out a hand full of silver sand. He dropped his bag after that, but no ironsand fell out. He cupped his hands together, adn make a pair of Handcuffs type things. He placed them on the person. Then, reached into the bag again. He took out another hand full of ironsand, and made a chain which he attached to the handcuffs.

"Don't worry, it is simply a safety measure."

Then, Haku began to lead Kaz to the Kazekage Office. Kaz was close to Haku's back due to the Chain. He walked slowly. So, Kaz could keep from getting pulled.
Hakushin Senku
Hakushin Senku
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 am

When he did all of his things I didn't look the least bit worried.I just let him do it and then once the hand cuffs where on when he said it is a safety measure i said I understand its fine,he is the kazekage after all then i walk behind him until we get to the kages office,the whole time not being the slightest bit worried.I just kept walking like nothing is even happening.kinda zoned out
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:54 pm

as Jin returned to the streets, he noticed Kazika being held by a sand nin. behind a sandy building, he looked at the ninja carefully. keeping a good distance away, made him not detectable by chakra, he kept following untill they went into the place with a big wind symbol on it. no doubt it had to be the Kazekage's mansion, only then he was worried.
''grr, not good, this is gonna end in either two different ways, it can't be helped.''and he sneaked around the building looking for a suitable entrance.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lariet Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:56 pm

It was a Brisk midnight as Lariet walked on a street that was around the middle of Suna. His scarf was kicking up violently because of the general sandstorm that was soon to arrive in town. His loyal donkey was walking quite steadily next to him. In all facts both Lariet and his companion both needed rest but had nowhere to stay. Lariet didn't remember his own name let alone where he lives. All he knew was he had a sword, gauntlet, clothing and a donkey filled with random stuff that was useless to him.

"Hey you jackass do you happen to have any food in that pack on your back? Because I am mighty hungry right now, but that isn't really out main problem at the moment is it?"

Lariet simply whimpered as his hunger and wiriness was starting to take over his light mind. Maybe now he might become desperate like he did much earlier in life, but that he wouldn't remember. Well not right now. Lariet walked out of the village gates with his donkey behind him. He headed toward Konoha. He was a wanderer so maybe he could find a place to live there.
Lariet
Lariet
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 16
Village : Missing Ninja ftw?
Bloodline/Clan : Nara

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Faint footsteps on the roofs... Takimoto was darting through Sunagakure at full speed to reach its gates and leave. The shinobi force of the village was chasing the Leaf Chuunin madly, he needed to be stopped before reaching Konoha. But it was to no avail. The young man's speed and quick set of handseals would premeditate the use of Shunshin as he began shadowblurring through the roofs, finally reaching the great walls of Sunagakure. An extended amount of chakra to flicker to that tall point... That same energy to flicker to the outside of the village... And then the Yoshitoki darted again through the desert, his arms stretched behind his body as he inclined his torso forwards for a higher level of speed.

Exit -> the desert.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavius Nara Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Octavius walked through the crowded streets of the sand village.He had a relatively blank look on his face most of the time but he was never mad.A bead of sweat ran down the side of his face as he fought against the amesnt
heat.He walked around for no apparent reason.He was just bored and didn't feel like spending his time alone.He accidentally bumped into a man who took it offensively. The man threw his face towards Octavius's face but he quickly ducked and kicked him away.He ran through the crowd making a scene as the man got up and looked around.Octavius was nowhere to be seen and the man grumbled and continued walking.Octavius sighed and walked into the the crowd.He had hid into an ally and stayed.He headed home where he may relax and get away from the heat.
Octavius Nara
Octavius Nara
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 4
Village : Sunakagure
Bloodline/Clan : Nara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down