Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Konoha

+5
Lariet
jack tama
Ryoku Uchiha
M.T.Wolf
Artemis F. Hyouton
9 posters

Go down

Streets of Konoha Empty Streets of Konoha

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Bumping into several people even as he entered slightly before, Artemis made his way through the village. Artemis would smile at the people that he passed by, some of the people he had not known before. Artemis had to get back to his office, he knew that upon his return, he would have to do some paperwork, no matter how big or small. He flickered straight to the front door of the Hokage Mansion, and pushed it open. He then walked up the stairs, three flights to the Kage Office and opened the door to it. Upon opening the door, he would sit down, and look at the paperwork he must do.

Exit ----> Hokage's Office.

Last edited by Artemis F. Hyouton on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 27
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Hyouton Creation Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Streets of Konoha Empty Re: Streets of Konoha

Post by M.T.Wolf Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 pm

-He walks up and looks around as he walks. He shoves his hands in his pockets and his hair wiggles around alittle. His feet make a thumb sound on the ground as he walks along the street. He stretched his neck back alittle and twisted it alittle then heard a satisfying poping sound then continued to walk.-
M.T.Wolf
M.T.Wolf
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 9
Village : Konoha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Ryoku dashed through the streets at top speed, heading towards the Hokage Tower to find out who he would train under. He felt extreamily excited, and couldn't wait to begin his training. Finally, Ryoku makes it to the front of the tower, and he pushes down his excitment, and seemingly-calmly walks on in, going upwards to the Hokage's office.

Exit-----> Hokage's Office.
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 12
Bloodline/Clan : Uchiha- Sharingan

Back to top Go down

Post by jack tama Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Jack walks down the side of the road,looking around carefully. not really caring about the threats that may come,but wanting to be ready for them. As he comes to the end of the road,he sits down. Thinking to himself as to what he wishes to do now.
jack tama
jack tama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 5
Village : leaf
Bloodline/Clan : hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by M.T.Wolf Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:34 am

-He would sigh and wonder who that was running down the road somewhere. He heard the footsteps get louder then pass him on another street over. He heard the footsteps moving towards the hokage mansion. "Hm." He sighed lightly then shrugged and kept on walking down the road. He blinked then looked from side to side at the stores buildings.-
M.T.Wolf
M.T.Wolf
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lariet Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 am

Lariet could be seen walking from the gates of the villages onto the streets his left hand on his hilt which was also on his left. His Gauntleted right hand hanged from his right shoulder as his donkey followed him. Lariet was looking for a Inn or possible Home he could rest at. The guards in the area were already alerted of his presence and were ready to strike if ready. Lariet was not aware of this because after all in his mind he saw no reason for them to attack him. But that was in his mind. A mind absent of the past.

"Donkey if you see any inns please let me know. If ya don't you arn't getting any sleep ya stupid Jackass."

Lariet would continue down the streets of Konoha looking for a place to rest and relax.
Lariet
Lariet
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 16
Village : Missing Ninja ftw?
Bloodline/Clan : Nara

Back to top Go down

Post by M.T.Wolf Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:34 am

-He would hear the foot steps behind him. He stopped and turned around to face the man. He didn't keep up with the crinimals around the village so he didn't care who the man was or why he hadn't seen him around the village before. He simply turned back around and aimed his direction towards the hokage mansion So that he could possibly get a sensei also. He knew he could train himself but every ninja had to have a sensei so he thought "Why not". He continued to walk.

He exits to the hokage mansion-
M.T.Wolf
M.T.Wolf
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by jack tama Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:06 am

jack looks at the man with the donkey. thinking to himslf
jack tama
jack tama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:46 pm

OOC:
Post Rules:

1. Your messages must be at least 5 full sentences or 5 lines long.

Jack, that is posting rule number one, please follow it accordingly.)
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lariet Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Lariet yawned lightly as he took notice to Jack. He didn't know his name so he could call out to him but than again Jack couldn't either. Lariet approached Jack with his donkey slowly walking behind him. The Donkey was becoming dazed in the night since it had not rested it what seemed to be forever long. Lariet's goal at the moment was to find a place to just rest his head but everywhere he would go everyone seemed hostile for reasons he could not pinpoint.

"Hey kiddo is there anyway you would know where the closest inn would be? I would have already found one but my stupid jackass of a companion doesn't know how to speak common english. He is just as useless as inn owners."

Lariet chuckled lightly at his own comment.
Lariet
Lariet
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:38 am

Suddenly being flung intot he area she quiet skillfully landed on a wall on all fours as she stuck there she let out a whistle as she scanned the area, the noisy area was interfering with this so she quietly blended into the crowd in search for Kuroyuki.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 59
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline/Clan : Khezu, Blind Sound Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:19 am

He would jump in being on the roof tops looking around for lilith an all black cloak covering his form. As he made his way through the village he would see a small white head of messy hair and chuckled some pulling out a firecracker. He'd then pull his lighter out igniting the fuse on the firecracker and put it under his foot. As the firecracker blew a loud but somewhat concealed boom went off stirring up the crowd in the streets, a small smirk stayed on his face as he backed away out of view from the streets.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by jack tama Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 am

Jack looked up at Lariet slowly,pondering whether r not he should trust him. he probably dident want to stay long,let alone talk to jack long,so jack choose not to waist his time.
"I couldn't tell you,this is my first time i walked further then the back streets of the village,but if you arnt worried of getting mugged,hes my address,I don't plan on going back there...just please don't try to take EVERYTHING...If not then sorry i couldn't be of any help."
With that Jack held out a small piece of paper with writing on it,as Jack centenued to look over the man,preparing to run at any sigh of attack.
jack tama
jack tama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:52 am

When the loud bang had insued she quickly spun around to find that the crow had disbanded and she was the only one standing all alone in the middle of the streets as she cautiously sniffed the air for any sign of danger, when she smelt gun powder she made a funny face and began to cough.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 59
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline/Clan : Khezu, Blind Sound Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 am

He would jump down in front of lilith kneeled down and gently pushed forward hooking a arm around her waist then flickered up to the rooftop he was on before anybody was really able to see him to much. upon arriving at the rooftop he set lilith down his face filled with anger Lilith...what the hell are you thinking? We don't have a pass to even be IN konoha right now...and with you entering the way you did we are going to have half the konoha population on our ass trying to kill us every step of the way back to kumogakure

He'd sigh some putting his hand to his forehead pushing his fingers through his hair pulling a hood off his head showing his eyes. All his hair would be combed back neatly just from his pushing his fingers through it. He would shake his head some to make his hair go back down in front of his face covering half his eyes.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Lariet Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Lariet lightly laughed as he took the map nodding to him.
"You can trust that i won't take a thing from you my young friend. Your generous donation is not taken for granted."
Lariet continued down the street with his donkey until he reached to Hokage's Huge Office. Lariet wasn't familiar with this building or its contents and was quite amused by its size. The donkey heavily hit his hoofs on the ground as they stopped. The donkey remembered this Office. He truly hated its aroma and wished to never have to see it again. But unfortunately to bot Lariet and the Donkey, They weren't done here yet.
Lariet
Lariet
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:18 pm

A violent rush of wind blew on the two shinobi's faces as a figure darted right through their middle to the Hokage office. Takimoto would stop to apologize, but he had no time at all. It was the last and glorious sprint, all the way to the finish line. The Yoshitoki would gain momentum by bending his knees and springing his legs with maximum force as he made an olympic jump to the floor of the Kage Office. The windows were luckilly open... That was what made his entry all the more incredible... lolz..

Exit -> Hoakge's Office.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:53 pm

The man known as kuroyuki would be jumping from roof to roof in the village trying to stay hidden from the streets. Even though this village had one of the largest number of shinobi in it, still they all liked to be as care free as possible for some reason. He would see the hokage building off in the distance in front of the hokage faces on the mountain.

He looked at the last face on the mountain showing that was the current kage. He gave a slight frown at the face thinking that it didnt resemble anything powerful but more of something peaceful...and ontop of that he was smiling, SMILING for christs sake. Who can ever smile in a piece of shit world like this?

He would be approaching the hokage building rather rapidly but stopped a couple of buldings away from it and stood there looking into the window at the hokage office a frown resting on his face [b]I should probably enter through the window to avoid complications with door gaurds and other things of the such but then it would seem hostile. What to do now...
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:25 pm

The young man would sigh lightly seeing no movements in the office after a whole day or two, best for him to get out of there, his next stop was amegakure. Rather the rain forest surrounding amegakure. Konohagakure was easier to sneak into than amegakure, and with the amekage being who he was it would be even harder even though he wasnt there.

He turned around letting out another sigh running back through the village to the gates. He had to get to amegakure as soon as possible. It was about a day and a half away from konoha but oh well.

{Exit - Konoha Gates}
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Artemis races through the streets, probably attracting some attention along the way. He wore his regular Hokage robes and hat, no ANBU to protect him as he ran to the meeting. As he figured out the directions, he would soon start flickering there with impressive speed, finding the route to be very simple. Finding the building, which looked like an ordinary structure, was very easy. In mere moments the Hokage had arrived to the gates. He concealed his chakra upon getting there, not to hide the fact that he's there, but just because he didn't need his chakra right now.

Exit: Streets of Konoha--> Meeting of the Five Kage.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Joseph deactivates his byakugan and wanders the streets of konohagakure. I feel like training a little and dashes towards the training field.

Exit: Streets of Konoha--> Training ground
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 48
Village : Leaf
Bloodline/Clan : Hyuuga-Byakugan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 am

I walk through the streets of konoha and remembers those guys staning outside his office.Now what could they have been doing in there?
I decide to dash towards the hokage office to check things out.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 48
Village : Leaf
Bloodline/Clan : Hyuuga-Byakugan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down