Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Gates

+2
Lariet
Artemis F. Hyouton
6 posters

Go down

Konoha's Gates Empty Konoha's Gates

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:33 pm

The Hokage would enter the area, arising from the forest in front of these gates.Upon sight of the Hokage, the jounin shinobi guarding the gates would bow to him, for respect. Artemis in turn would bow to them, having been friends with them for a while now, that's why they were the guards. They were some of the most elite shinobi in the village, and the friendliest, which is why they were trusted by the Hokage so much. Artemis told them about the new alliance with Kirigakure that he had made, and they were stunned, especially the part about the ice archway he had made for them. They had no idea of the power that he had held, just like most of the village. After the little talk he had given to them, Artemis would enter the village and start walking to his office.

Exit ----> Streets of Konoha
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 27
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Hyouton Creation Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Konoha's Gates Empty Re: Konoha's Gates

Post by Lariet Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 am

It was a dark midnight as Lariet could be seen appearing through the brush in the forest that surrounded Konoha like a glove would to a hand. Lariet's donkey followed him as they started to approach the gates. Lariet had been to Konoha once but as his memories were no longer with him, he no longer remember his visit. However the guards did. The guards had lost 4 friends that night. As Lariet got closer to the gate the guards began to notice him and his donkey.

"Wait... It can't be. Why is that man even showing his face around here..."

The guards began to enter in systematic shock as they noticed who Lariet actually was.

"Hey Jackass. Does this village look like a place that we could call home? You never give me a good answer you useless animal.."

Lariet reached the gate and walked into the village as the guards rushed to the kage building to alert their kage of the intruder that he may not remember himself. Because as Artemis doesn't remember that night as well. Lariet now entered the streets of Konoha. Possibly looking for a home.
Lariet
Lariet
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 16
Village : Missing Ninja ftw?
Bloodline/Clan : Nara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:30 am

Kuroyuki would show up at the gate and stood just outside the gates waiting for lilith to come, he couldnt wait to see the look on her face when she saw that he actually got there before him. Even though he was exhausted he never once showed it keeping his calm lighting up another cigarette
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:33 am

A figure could be seen high in the sky zooming through the air, the white attire, the white hair , it couldn't be but it was , it was Lilith whom had released her mot powerful techinique to date it was called in normal speech as "A sonic Boom" yet she kept flying even past the gate deep into Konoha.

> to Konoha
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 59
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline/Clan : Khezu, Blind Sound Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:13 am

He'd look up seeing her and sighed some rushing into the village to go look for her. He was rather pissed that she did something so careless. They shouldn't even be there without a pass and yet they were if either of the kages found out about it he would be beheaded and hung over a fireplace like a fuckin trophy.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:15 pm

It was finally over. Suna's patrols couldn't touch Takimoto as he arrived at the gates with a slight smile on his face. The giant gates were slowly opened to the Yoshitoki as he walked through them, sweat soaking his whole ninja uniform. It didn't matter, the mission was complete and the scrolls ready to be delivered to the Kage of Konohagakure. Taki made his way to the streets, from where he would reach his final destination, the Hokage's Office. It was a great day, the Yoshitoki felt proud of himself.

Exit -> streets of konoha
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:58 am

I girl with pink hair is watching big gates of Konoha. "Finally here... I must find some jutsu scrolls now. I hope Konoha will help." Lenalee stepped to Village and started talking with two Ninjas with Konoha headband. She had to register before she could continiou. When she was finished she started looking for library or some place where she could borrow some scrolls.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Female Number of posts : 37
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kami Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:31 am

When she was about to exit the village 1 shinobi shouted "Hey girl with pink hair! You must come here and register youself off the Village" Lenalee stopped and started walking back to 2 shinobi "Sorry, this is my first time in Konoha village" When she finished she walked out the village and waved it. Lenalee was happy to finally go back to Takigakure.

Exit Konoha Gates to Takigakure training grounds
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Female Number of posts : 37
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kami Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:42 pm

The man would walk up to the gates of the village keeping his distance sighing some. What a pain...I'm going to have to sneak into the village and get the hokage the hard way... He let out another sigh pulling out a cigarette placing it in the left corner of his lips lighting it then flickered up on top of the gates blowing some smoke out of his mouth as he got there.

This will be easy enough...I just have to watch out for anbu... The man would give a small smirk flickering into the village headed for the hokage building

{Exit - Streets Of Konoha}
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:30 pm

The young man would go rushing through the gates flicking the guards laughing slightly as he did so. "OI, GET BACK HERE! You have to...sign...out" By time the guard would be finishing his sentence kuroyuki would be long gone.

As he rushed down the path to the konoha forest his mind would be filled with what his items were and how much he had of them, if he was going to camp out by amegakure he would have to be sure he had the items to do so.

{Exit - The Forest Of Konoha}
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum