Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Bay Area

4 posters

Go down

Konoha's Bay Area Empty Konoha's Bay Area

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Arriving on the shore after his departure from the Bloody Mist, Artemis would get off his ice raft, and put his feet on the shore. It's been a while since he ever really came here, with all the duties and things, but this area seemed very relaxing compared to the main streets of Konoha. He would brush himself off and jump up and down a couple times to stretch his muscles out. The citizens at the bay area would turn around at this, not usually seeing a man coming in on an ice raft and seeing a man jumping up and down after he got off it. They went to go see if he needed anything, when they realized what he was wearing, the Hokage robes! This strange man they were looking at just know was the Hokage?! Artemis laughed from their reactions, he obviously looked crazy, and he knew it. He soon walked over to the small, about 3 person, crowd and began speaking to them as if nothing had happened.

"Hello there, I am Artemis, Hokage of Leaf, I would like to know where you guys get some food around here. I'm am really hungry."

The citizens were flabbergasted, and more so, disbelieving that their kage was right in front of them, so far away from his office. But it was true, and he had proven it. They led him to a fancy pub, where his meal was free, seeing as he was the Hokage and everything. Artemis had ordered cheesed noodles, a food he enjoyed greatly, and ordered three bowls of it. Quickly, he ate all three, and his hunger and lack of chakra went away. He used more than regular today, and didn't think he'd be using that much, so it drained faster than normal. After the meal, the Hokage would thank the waiters and employees of the pub and step outside. The citizens went on to continue their lives, and ignored the Hokage as he went to sit down on a park bench, wondering to see if a nicely skilled Shinobi would turn up. Luckily, as his day was going, that just might happen, as he had a nice mission to whoever showed up here with enough skill.

(Going to edit this, since this type box glitches when I make a long post. But this is just here so the area is made.)

Last edited by Artemis F. Hyouton on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 27
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Hyouton Creation Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Konoha's Bay Area Empty Re: Konoha's Bay Area

Post by Takimoto-kun Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Takimoto had wandered far from Konohagakure when he realized where he was. The bay of the Fire Continent was worldwide famous for its beautiful landscape, and this specific area was no different. Thinking about the current and future events of the clan, the Yoshitoki found a small fisherman's village (i guess). He wandered around, then encountering a nice pub where he chose to have a meal. When inside, Takimoto could not believe his eyes. It was the Hokage himself, dining on that same pub. His normal and apparently sad expression did not change, but the Chuunin was clearly surprised. He walked over to his superior and bowed in respect before saying a single word, his not leaving the ground. Then, Taki brought his head up again for his eyes to meet those of Artemis.

"It is an honor to meet you, Hokage-sama...!"

Said the Yoshitoki, every bit of respect and admiration he had for the Hokage coming out in the form of words.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 am

Suddenly into the pub a tired Mist shinobi wondered, looking around the pub. Lucius just returned from his mission, but he was to tired to go to mist, so he turned towards leaf, which was closer. With him, Lucius had mist village secret files, so he decided to search for a shinobi from this country to help him. But by the time he entered, Lucius was fully out of energy, so he fell on the ground of the pub, unconscious. When he fainted, from his pockets, two scrolls came out. One held the info about the mission, and the other was the scroll with the secret kirikagure info. He knew that leaf and mist were allies, so this was the safest place to go.

(sorry for the short post, but help)
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 49
Village : Bloody mist village (kirikagure)
Bloodline/Clan : Aburame clan leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Artemis, standing at the doorway now when a sudden, mysterious figure appeared yelling Artemis' title. Artemis would turn his head to the lad, not knowing who it could be. In fact, he didn't even recognize this young fellow, although you didn't have to be a friend to him to know the Hokage, as Artemis was well known by many, many people. He would look down to meet the gaze of the unkown shinobi. Artemis knew this shinobi was clearly from his village, as he had the village headband on, which meant he was at least Genin, but his chakra felt greater than that, possibly Chuunin ranked. Artemis would have to converse with this Shinobi, to find out more.

"Hello there young man, and who may you be? I realize your inn my village but I can't recall seeing you around before...What is your name?"

Artemis would have continued staring at the young man, but his attention was diverted to something else. Another small Shinobi, completely out of breath, had entered the pub with not even enough energy to say a word. He suddenly dropped to the ground, fainted, and as he fell, two mysterious objects fell out of his pockets. Artemis walked over to the fallen Shinobi and looked at both scrolls he dropped. One was a simple mission scroll containing a mission to retrieve a scroll of rough battle sketches that a couple of Rogue ninja had stolen from Kirigakure. So it was only natural that Artemis knew what the next scroll is, so he decided not to open it, as he knew what it would contain. Although curiosity was in his fingertips, he would not open the scoll, the scroll could be very valuable someday to the Mizukage. He put both scrolls back into the Shinobi's pockets and turned his attention back to the other Shinobi, this one from his village. He would as well pick up the Kirigakure shinobi, setting him down on the chair next to him, making sure the scrolls would never be stolen now, he even put up and ice cover for the pockets they were in. The Kirigakure shinobi's leg might be frozen when he wakes up, but the scrolls would surely be safe.

"Eh-hem...your name...Konoha ninja...?"
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am

The young Yoshitoki smiled slightly as the Hokage responded to his greetings. He sighed when Artemis took care of the Kirigakure Shinobi, that ninja should be quite exhausted to fall on the ground in such a harsh way, blacking out from reality. After waiting for a few moments while the Kiri-Ninja (shortcut xD) was taken care of Konoha's Kage, Takimoto finally spoke once more.

"My name is Takimoto, from the Yoshitoki clan, Hokage-sama. Maybe you have heard of the founder of our clan... Yoshitoki Kankero?"

The young Chuunin sighed right after asking such a question. The clan was quite recent and not very famous, not at all anyways. He hoped that, because Artemis was the Kage, would say yes and actually be surprised for seeing a Yoshitoki live.

(crappy post, so sorry o.o)
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:14 pm

When he woke up, Lucius quickly started to search for his scrolls, and surprisingly he found his pockets frozen. He quickly rose his look, and when he saw the hokage, Lucius knew what happened. Artemis and his powers were well known in all parts of Kirikagure, so Lucius would be a fool if he didnt know who he was. Lucius quickly rose from his seat, and said calmly

"Hokage-sama it is a pleasure to meat you, i am really honored. And thank you for your help, but now i must go and complete my mission."

After saying that, Lucius quickly rose, and started to run towards the bay. Lucius knew that he had to finish this mission quickly, it was time for him to train. After a few steps, he quickly jumped into the air, heading towards the sea.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 49
Village : Bloody mist village (kirikagure)
Bloodline/Clan : Aburame clan leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Artemis tried to think of this newfound clan as Takimoto was describing it. He tried to think of them, but nothing had come to. Now he at least knew about them...briefly. Now all he knew was that it was newfound, it was called the Yoshitoki Clan, and that it's founder is or was Yoshitoki Kankero. Artemis would have to find out more, as this clan was in his village apparently.

"No I have not...it must be new or something... I'll look into it later."

Looking at Lucius as the shinobi has to go, Artemis turns around to say good-bye but the shinobi had already left to complete his mission. Artemis wonders if the fragile ninja could even complete the mission but regardless it was not something he had to particularly have to worry about. He would then turn back to Takimoto to hear his answer.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:42 am

A high pitched whistle like sound carried itself on the soft breeze as it rolled by the shinobi and soon a blindfolded girl dressed in a white attire down to her very hair came into view holding her hand on the stern trunk of a tree beside her. She was facing the two shinobi's direction but gave no intentional movement of interest except she continued to walk tree from tree as if dependant on the shade, as she moved the whistle became more loud and constant and the faintest bit of charka could be felt accompanying it by the most keen shinobi. Tilting her head to the side she sat down as she faced the two shinobi's slightly curious as to what they were and what they were doing as she grew up outside of civilisation and learnt no language, the whistle soon turned to a light clicking sound but other then that she was silent.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 59
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline/Clan : Khezu, Blind Sound Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Takimoto nodded at Artemis as the Hokage gave his answer. It wasn't surprising, Kankero was not very famous amongst the other shinobi, especially amongst the elder council of Konohagakure and the high-ranked ninja. The Yoshitoki smiled at the Kage for it seemed that Artemis was actually intrigued to know more about the Chuunin's clan, hopefully even make use of it, with the consequence of it entering Konoha's finest. That was what Takimoto's mind had reached out before coming back to reality and continuing the conversation with Artemis.

"I see... Now that I've met you, Hokage-sama, I was wondering. As a shinobi of Leaf, I care about my village and would like to aid it in any possible way. With that in mind, I would ask you if there is something that must be carried out? A mission, not one in particular, but one that I can also show you that the Yoshitoki qualities are quite interesting."

The young Yoshitoki let out a smile as he said this, then waiting for a reply from Artemis. He had also noticed the arrival of the new girl, finding her a little curious. He did not take much concern about it, Takimoto was focused on the conversation he was having with the Hokage, although, of course, taking notice of the new shinobi's moves. Her appearance was rather... Peculiar... But one cannot judge a book by its cover, and Taki remembered those wise yet simple words from his father.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:57 am

She sudddenly straightened her head and the whistle resumed at a slightly lower pitch as a shinobi of Leaf was mentioned. She had been wandering the country side only to find herself far into another country, wondering whether her home country was friendly with this one she slightly clutched the tree behind her, she wasn't making any movement that would seem provokative. The moment she put her hand back a chuunin jacket would be visible for the shortest time as it had been concealed in her clothing.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 59
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline/Clan : Khezu, Blind Sound Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Artemis had smiled, as there is one mission he had hoped an eligible shinobi, as well as stealthy, could accomplish. Although Takimoto was a Chuunin, and this mission is accomplishable, it would still be more than possible for him to fail it, as there was going to be another Kage involved. Artemis reached in his back pocket and pulled out a rolled up scroll, containing the mission Artemis had been wanting to get over for a while now. The Hokage would walk to his Leaf Shinobi and hand the scroll out to him, smiling as he did it. He hoped that Takimoto would not fail this mission, because he could not risk getting attacked at this exact moment. So although he didn't want it, Takimoto was going to receive a "one in particular" mission.

"Take this mission. Now, you see, this mission is very important. It involves spying on another country, just for the time building. You see...recently, I went to Kirigakure, to meet up with the Mizukage. To my surprise I didn't only find him, but the Sand ANBU leader, who was there, apparently to relax. I wasn't quite too comfortable with this, in fact, my guard was up larger than it has after just a few months of inactivity. I want you to do a little spying mission on either him or the entire Sand Village. The man's name is Hakushin. Unless you don't want to spy then just call him out, maybe to eat or something, so you can ask him questions and figure things out. If you can think you can handle that, just take that mission scroll and leave right now, no more questions asked, understood? Oh, and your payment will result on how good you complete the mission, it is an A-Rank mission, I'm am only trusting you with it because you seem dependable, and this mission doesn't even need a bloodline to go with it. So please leave immediately, you have a long way to go to Sunagakure from here anyways, questions will only lengthen that journey."

Now, had Takimoto wanted to do it, he would leave immediately, to do that mission he has wanted to do for ages. In the case in which Takimoto did not wish to take the mission, something in which the Hokage didn't want, the Chuunin would have to give the mission scroll back to the Hokage. As all these events were happening, Artemis could hear a very loud whistle. He listened to it, wondering where the noise was coming from. He kept looking around, still hearing the whistle grow louder and louder, he even felt a slight chakra come from it. From this sense of chakra and whistle sensing, which actually just turned into a light clicking sound, Artemis would look at the little girl, wondering what her purpose hear was. He would watch her just a little bit, watching her slight movement reveal her Chuunin vest. If she were an enemy, as he knew she was not from here, he would feel sorry for her, as she would not be leaving this area without Artemis, in fact, she'd be wrapped in a cacoon of ice before she could even move. He would watch her for the time being, just for a little bit (My next post) before he would leave himself, as he still needed to get home and take care of his precious village.

Last edited by Artemis F. Hyouton on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Takimoto paid very close attention to Artemis' explanation of the mission, his face not losing that serious expression at any moment of the Hokage's speech. In its end, the Yoshitoki nodded and grabbed the scroll, bowing in respect and turning around, calmly walking out of the tavern. When he was outside the building, Takimoto dashed towards Konohagakure, to quickly pack his things up and leave immediatly to Sunagakure. This Chuunin would not fail such an important mission, the clan would soon be known for its efforts.

-> Exit -> To Yoshitoki Clan House
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Seeing the young man leave, and with the mission that he needed to give away gone, Artemis would start leaving as well. Paying for the food he ate, he left the fancy little pub at the shore of Konoha. He looked at the young girl one last time, and turned around to the forest which was a little more than 1 mile away. He built up some chakra and flickered off into the direction of the forest of Leaf, getting excited that he was going home again, after such a long journey.

(Short post I know, but it's something, I'm back from my absence,)
Exit -----> The Forest of Konoha
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content