Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Around Amegakure

2 posters

Go down

The Forest Around Amegakure Empty The Forest Around Amegakure

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:46 am

Kuroyuki would enter the edge of the forest letting out a sigh of relief as he sat down under a tree feeling the light rain that was trickling down in the area.He leaned his head back feeling the sweat be washed away from his body from the rain.He felt like he was finally home...Finally going to find out who he really was, If he could ever even get into the kage office.God...I'm going to make a total fool out of myself, what kind of man runs into another villages kage office demanding to know who his parents were and where they were, atleast...if i find out even the slightest hint Then I could start to solve the puzzle of who i really am.

He would close his eyes most of his body being wet by now, but not soaked. He would open his mouth slightly letting the rain trickle onto his tongue and lips getting them satisfied until he could manage to fumble his back pack off and get his water bottle out and open. With the water bottle out he would open his eyes slightly chugging the rest of the water quickly setting it up under a leaf that would drain beautiful rain water into the bottle.

As he waited for his water bottle fill up he would close his eyes again wrapping a blanket around himself to keep from getting TOO wet while he waited. He knew it would take a while for the bottle to fill up so for now he would rest and regain his strength. Only god knew what laid in rain, just what kind of ninja would reside there that would want to pick a fight with him. I guess...I'll just have to wait and see...

He slowly drifted off in a light slumber after saying this, he would also protrude the bones of the back of his ribcage out his back to stab into the tree so he couldn't get carried off anywhere while he slept. He would fall asleep with his backpack hugging under his arms that were hidden by his blanket.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

The Forest Around Amegakure Empty Re: The Forest Around Amegakure

Post by Koddy Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:13 am

A man walked up to the forest, he was wearing all white like normal. His gloves covered his hands, and his clothes was bright compared to his surroundings. He seemed as if he didn't like the forest, but then he didn't like much. He walked into the forest, while walking he looked into the sky, the rain not bothering him at all.

After a while he began to become annoyed with stumbling on things, so he looked at the ground and watched his step. After awhile he began to become bored with what he was doing, and slowed down a bit, looking up into the "sky" again. He didn't seem like doing anything though, just felt like walking forward. He began to think as he walked I wonder what there is to do here...I bet not much Suddenly as he walked he stumbled on something.

He turned to see what it was, and it looked like a blanket, so he kicked it lightly to see if anything would react. When he did so he leaned against a tree so he could keep his balance a little better. He watched closely for a reaction when he did so. He held a straight face, just hoping it wasn't someone else, it would make his boredom turn into annoyed.

Koddy
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 am

The man wouldn't really budge much but instead a loud squeaking sound would be heard. He would lightly glance up seeing the man and started to speak starting to pull the blanket from around him showing his armor looking clothing the feathers and fur all poofing out from under the blanket as he took it off

What is it dear traveler?Have you happened to stumble into the great amegakure for a reason besides running away or placing a bounty?Sarcasm would fill his voice as he chuckled some casting the blanket aside the ribcage that emerged from his back seeping back into his skin six holes being shown where the mans back was on the tree
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Koddy Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 am

He ignored the squeaking noise, as he glanced noticing the person, watching him rise. He was not laughing at your words, actually they made him frown as he then spoke "No" He then just turned around and began to walk away, noticing that you were just doing nothing, so that bored him as he walked away. When he got a couple steps away, he turned back around and then he asked a question of his own.

"What are you doing here?" He then stood there still having his hands in his pockets, waiting to see what you would say. As he did so he just yawned once, removing his left hand from his pocket covering his mouth. He then returned his hand after the end of the yawn. He didn't seem like he enjoyed doing anything here. Then Koddy just looked at you bored with his light gray eyes.

Koddy
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 am

He would look down some letting out a slight sigh a depressed look covering his face before he started to speak again I'm here to see the kage of the rain village to find out whats happened to my real parents...I've come all the way from the cloud village to find out...

He would look up a more serious face covering his face as he rested his left hand over his hidden shuriken holster lightly unclipping it a very faint clicking sound going off, if this new guy decided to do anything funny he would be left no choice but to fight whether he liked it or not
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Kuroyuki would slide his hand away from his shuriken holster picking up his now full water bottle putting a small cork in the opening and slid the bottle into his backpack. He would slide his arms through the small openings on the backpack the straps laying over the front of his shoulders as he would push past the man that stood in front of him

"Sorry I have to go guy...Hope you have fun in amegakure..." Kuroyuki would sigh slightly as he rushed through the forest reaching amegakure in no time at all, once he was out of the dreaded jungle he would head for the tallest tower he could see

Exit===>-------------------------------------------streets of amegakure
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:56 am

Kuroyuki would walk back through the familiar area just trying to get out of the rain, while he was making his way through the forest he would begin to think to himself the plan of how he would gain his strength back and get dryWell lets see...konoha is a bit ways off so ill have to take regular resting stops between each village to ration out my food a bit...but I should have enough to be able to get me going for atleast half a day...But till then all I will worry about is getting to konohagakure...

He would take a deep breath jumping up into a tree trying to get through the forest as fast as possible to get out of the rain so he could start to dry off, after about twenty minutes passed he would be jumping from the rain forest to the konoha forest

Exit===>---------------------Forest Of Konoha
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:20 pm

The young man would walk into the forest looking around chuckling some. Been a while since he had seen this view, and it was just as boring as ever. He had to get as close to amegakure as he could so maybe he had some chance of catching the amekage to try and get a job or something from him or something, he only needed about 10k worth so he could go on his training.

About 3k for his new weps and the other 7k for food and other suchness while he was off training. As he looked around he saw plenty of tropical birds fluttering off from the sound of twigs snapping under kuroyuki's feet as he walked.

After a while he would sniff the air smelling the rain coming again, he quickly pulled out his black water proof cloak slipping it over his form to keep himself dry and healthy. As soon as he started to walk again a strong pitter patter of rain started to pour in the area. Thats what amegakure was known for, the constant almost never ending rain that always hovered over the village blocking out the sun almost all year round.

And to make it worse during the winter it would only stop for mere minutes inbetween each shower keeping the area soaked while the temperatures kept it nice and freezing ass cold. Soon he would reach the other end of the tropical forest looking off at the outcasted, torn up, metal village of amegakure.

Now all that there was left to do was just wait, he had no idea for how long but either way, he would have to if he ever hoped of catching the amekage for passage into amegakure and a nice meal while he discussed what he needed from the amekage. He would sit down on a tree that was bordering the forest and the small slope down to the village, closed his eyes and meditated, maybe this would pass the time while he waited and also help him get a better awareness of mind, body and soul.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down