Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha forest

3 posters

Go down

Konoha forest Empty Konoha forest

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:01 pm

I quickly run into the forest trying to get to the village quickly then i realize there is a quicker way then i jump as high as i can reaching a tree branch and i jump from branch to branch quickly.I look back for jin to see if he followed my idea but i keep going trying to make it there as fast as possible.i keep looking back in forth between whats in front of me and back at jin trying to see if he is following
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Konoha forest Empty Re: Konoha forest

Post by Jin Kazama Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Jin quickly followed behind Kazika with a serious face. he jumped to the branches on top, and jumped from the branched every few seconds, and reached at the side of his partner. his long black jacket fluttered in the wind as he jumped, taking out his mist headband from his pocket, he placed his on his forehead and tied it up tightly at the back. not saying a word, he was focused on reaching in konoha.
''hmm. what a way to travel''.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:18 pm

When you get beside me i look over at you at see your face,then I Look at the map and say We have to go slightly to the right for awhile to make it to the leaf village as i start to go to the right but not a turn just like when riding a bike when you want to get to the other side of the street you just drift.i drift to the right,and after awhile i stop drifting and start going straight again as i realize we are on the path to konoha. i look over to you to see if you are still beside me
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Jin followed Kazika, bending his path slightly to the right, he looked over at him, and saw that it he was holding the map. Jin then thought that Kazika was simply making the route shorter, so he followed. the sun was just about to set,Jin got worried, and looked over to Kazika,
''will we make it before nightfall?'',
he asked with a concerned voice.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Umm,I don't know for sure,but i think so....if we are where I think we are if we pick up the pace we should be able to see it within 10 or 15 minutes i say as i start to speed up and i am making short leaps in between the branches making the speed pick up,Then I look intensely through the tree looking for the village.I listen for your reply hoping to ease your concern but am actually concerned we wont be able to move fast enough
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:40 pm

Jin listened, then quickened his pace,
''right!''.
his arms were extended behind him as he zoomed through the forest with Kazika. it was getting dark, in the next 5 minutes or so, the branches would be hard to see.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:45 pm

After a while of jumping i see the village through the trees then it starts to get dark and it is hard to see the branches but by that time we are very close to the village. Its getting hard to see the branches,we should probably move to the ground i say as i dont look at him and i keep my eyes focused on the branches trying not to fall.I still listen for his reply but i keep my whole sense of vision on the branches
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Jin steps down from the branches, each time he jumped, he went lower and lower, eventually reaching to the ground. the place got darker, now up ahead was getting harder to see, the village had to be near...
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:55 pm

I do the same as i hear that Jin is doing it.as i hit the ground i start sprinting hoping to run into the village soon.Apparently the world had been to literal.i ran head first into the village wall and fell down on my butt rubbing my head then standing up and saying loudly Found the village then i laugh hoping he had not seen me hit the wall
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:01 am

Jin ran behind him, and when he saw him hit the wall, his eye twitched a bit, then quickly followed.
''c'mon, let's go''.
he said, looking around for a doorway, but it was quite difficult to see at night. he simply sprung up on the wall and began running up, Kazika would see, as Jin is right above him.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:05 am

I see him jump up on the wall after him saying c,mon lets go then i jump up and do the same and then i catch up to him and after a while they reach the top and i look upon the village.It is not very hard to see in it because of all the lights then i look over at him and say So whats the plan from here,just get some rest and set out in the morning i ask awaiting his response kinda hoping we will rest
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 am

''my thoughts exactly...''.
he said looking at the large village, it was nothing he had seen before. he took a few moments to take it in.
''alright, we'll meet over there in the morning.''.
he pointed north west of the village, there was the path the the hidden rain village.
''don't get lost ok?''.
he said, then ran down the wall which they stood.
EXIT TO SOMEWHERE IN KONOHA
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:55 am

(we're back)

I take off running through the forest and then i jump up onto the branches and make the short leaps to increase the speed as we are headed straight to sand from here,we will be there before the sun even starts to set if we keep going at this pace then i look back to see jin and if he follow my increased speed right in the beginning
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:07 am

Jin follows right behind Kazika, jumping from branch to branch with a quickened pace. he never said a word, and was determined on reaching to sand...
with a few hours of pit stops and traveling, they would eventually hit the border of sand...
EXIT TO SUNA'S DESSERT>>>>>
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taven Naïlo Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Taven landed at the base of a tree. He opened his fan and threw a few kunai into the air. He made them all start spinning as wind chakra engulfed the tips sharpening the kunai. Taven aimed the kunai at branches and he cut some bark off. He made sure to get plenty of wood and then he put the wood on his fan. Taven then focused his chakra under the fan and moved it forward as he himself walked beside it leaving to go to Amegakure.

-----------> Amegakure
Taven Naïlo
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:16 pm

I cross in from Suna sweating but i still don't stop knowing i am in danger,It was obvious i got caught but i didn't know if anyone was after me,i felt sincerely bad about leaving Jin but I had no reason to think he was in danger.I keep going through the trees until i get to my boat and motor back knowing i am taking Jin's only ride back,but i needed it at the moment.I motor at full speed all the way to mist

EXIT TO MIST
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down