Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phorix´s Jutsu Training

2 posters

Go down

Phorix´s Jutsu Training Empty Phorix´s Jutsu Training

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Phorix´s walked around the street planning a strategy of how to face an opponent. He tought that if opponent were faster than he then Phorix couldn´t hit him. He started thinking about how to slove the problem. Awnser came quick I know, to hit my opponent i need Genjutsu to distrack him and then give all i have. Phorix went to liblary to find some scrolls about simpel D-Rank genjutsu. He look untill he found one he opened scroll and there were many D ranked genjutsu. After reading it "Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique" said he to himself and tought This should be good for now He asked if he could borrow the scroll. Phorix steped out from library to find some good quiet place to train genjutsu.

He went to a nearby lake. It is very peacful here he tought. "Okay time to do some training" He opened the scroll and readed how to preform it... Hmmm hmmm hmm The hand seals are Snake and Rat. Phorix readed on and had a sad look on his face. "That´s not good. I need a partner to practise this Genjutsu." So Phorix waited quietly near the lake and tought Someone come here eventually. So Phorix laied down his eyes closed and waiting for companion.

Last edited by Phorix Fenikkusu on Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 24
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Phorix´s Jutsu Training Empty Re: Phorix´s Jutsu Training

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:52 pm

"Here he is... The kage of all! Our all loved Phorix Fenikkusu!" A 9 year boy stood on big mountain hand crossed. He looked down and there was many peapole shouting "Phorix you are the coolest!" then kids shouted "Teach me Ninjutsu please" but suddenly a big white bunny hopped on the peapole. Bunny was even bigger than the mountain. Phorix the kage of all took his fighting stance but bunny was already starting to crush him with his hand. Phorix shouted "Whaaaa". He closed his eyes but nothing happened. Phorix opened his eyes again and saw a beautiful blue sky. He like felt something on his stomach and there was a little white bunny. "Why you little!" Phorix took the bunny in his hand and said "You are going to pay for that" Phorix took out a little rope from his bag and restrained the bunny.

"Muhahahaha now you are my ticket to genjutsu I want to learn" Phorix still remembered the hand signs and started making them. After those were done Phorix said "Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique" He looked bunny with hopeful eyes and saw the result. Bunny closed his eyes and started shaking. He tried to get loose from the rope. Phorix saw the suffering bunny and released the jutsu. Bunny calmed down. Phorix walked to bunny and freed him from rope. Bunny run away the moment he got free. Phorix shouted "Thank you"

Now Phorix took out his breakfeast. It was a sandwich, a green one. Phorix bit it and started puking... "What is this... It is so many days old" Phorix quickly drank some water from bond and started thinking how many days he was asleep.
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Phorix did not leave the area just yet. He wanted to learn even more Jutsu. He opened bag again and took out scroll with "Genjutsu" written on it. He already learned one jutsu from it and wanted to learn another. He quickly looked over all the jutsus and decided to learn "Release". "Yes this jutsu is perfect.. With this i can avoid Genjutsu" Hand sings were very simple for that jutsu and Phorix learned them quickly. He read that he can even Release others from genjutsu with that jutsu. Phorix closed the scroll and stood up.

"Okay, Lets get to the point now" Phorix started making hand signs but those weren´t for Release. Those were Hell Viewing Jutsu. Phorix tried to cast it on himself and it worked. He knew that he is going to see. It was his dead mother probably but he was wrong. It wasn´t... It was a man in totally dark with dark aura surrounding him. He had six hands with katana in every hand. Phorix was really afraid of him and started making hand signs for Release jutsu. When those were complete he said "Release" Jutsu was undone and Phorix was happy, but he had a bit courious face because he wanted to know what kind of person and animal was that thing and he also thought about Release jutsu. "I don´t know if it worked or I just released Hell Viewing jutsu myself.. Well i don´t get to know untill I battle" Phorix laid down again and closed his eyes for little rest to learn some more jutsu.

(I don´t know what rank jutsu Release is so i learned it like it was D rank jutsu... When somone knows if it is higher pm me and I redo the learning phase)
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti Osira Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:20 pm

OOC:

I don't know if you know about this, but you cannot train and do any RPing (except for practice fights) while also having your training topic going on.

Why I'm posting in this topic? That is because I have seen that you have not exitted the hokage's office/mansion and looking through this topic so far, you have never even left this topic.
Anti Osira
Anti Osira
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 20
Village : Amegakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Maybe you should re look the thing... I have never even poster in Hidden Villages topic
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:57 pm

A young boy with red hair dreamed again on soft grass. He had fell on sleep again but luckily our mega bunny is back. Kid saw the nightmare of big bunny again and woke up. This time our bunny was not on boys stomach, it was next to boy. Kid saw the bunny but did not shout on him this time. He was actually quite glad that bunny woke him up. Child took bunny´s one hand and shake it while saying "Hello, I haven´t introduced myself yet, My name is Phorix" Bunny looked like he wanted to say something too but he couldn´t (because he is a bunny). Phorix scratched his head and thought about a jutsu he is going to learn. He took out genjutsu scroll again and said to bunny who was not left yet and to himself "I need to give it back soon so i better learn all the jutsus in scroll fast". Phorix looked the list and started finding for next one. "Mist Servant Jutsu" he repeated it after finished reading about this jutsu. He looked at bunny and said "You want to watch how I am going to train" bunny nodded. Phorix did not answer and started learning hand signs for jutsu. He thought This should be listed in Ninjutsu category.. I wonder if it can be canceld by doing Release. Oh well i still learn it.

Phorix stood up and started making hand signs but slowly to control his chakra. He said "Mist Servant Jutsu" suddenly there were 3 oil monsters. Phorix said to himself "Hmm... this is not right... Clones should look like me" Kid heard a frightend voice. Phorix looked behind him and saw the bunny who was running away. "Oh well it can´t be helped.. Genjutsu must be scary". Phorix undid the jutsu and started making hand signs again. This time he thought about shape too. After hand signs were done he said "Mist Servant Jutsu". It was a great sucsess. There were now 4 Servants with Phorix figure. He watched them and said "They are cool". Phorix didn´t undo the jutsu this time. He started controlling those servants. It was easy to Phorix.

After about 10 minutes of practising Mist Servant Jutsu Phorix had the total control over the jutsu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:21 pm

After 10 Minutes of practise Phorix took the scroll of D rank genjutsu to hand again and started watching the list but he closed the scroll and putted it back to bag. "Nah, enought of those D rank genjutsu. I go to library and learn some advanced Jutsu" Phorix stood up and started walking to the library.

When he entered the library was totally empty I guess noone likes reading these days Phorix walked to librarian and handed over the the basic genjutsu scroll and said "I would like to return this scroll" Child putted scroll on the librarian hand. Librarian answerd "Thank You, would you like to borrow something else?". Phorix looked librarian and started thinking. He finally answered "Yes, I would like to have scroll with some Genjutsu". "You must really like to play with peoples mind, erm which kind of genjutsu scroll you would like" Phorix started thinking again and remembered some people talking that Tree Binding jutsu was good and Phorix said "Is there a scroll for Tree Binding Jutsu". "Oh yes there is" said librarian and started searching it from the scrollself.

After about 1 minute librarian was back with a dusty scroll in her hands. She reached it to Phorix and said "It might be a little dusty but this is the last one we have." Phorix took the scroll smiling to librarian saying "This is okay. Scroll is good until there is something written in it" Librarian looked at Phorix and said "You are right, Good bye" Phorix waved to librarian and started walking to the door. When he was out he started reading scroll while still moving. When he finished reading the normal part he started thinking This time i go to my house because i need practice dummies

When kid reached his destination he made a sad face and said "Hope dad is not at home". Suddenly Phorix hears a little voice from near by bush. He quickly turns around to see what monsters comes out there. When monster was out Phorix smiled to it. It was little white bunny again. Phorix said "Do you want to see me learn jutsu?"
Bunny nodded with happy face. Kid took bunny to his laps and started walking to house.But before he entered he watched the Fenikkusu family mark. It was a flaming phoenix. He bow to it and move inside.When Phorix was already in he started moving very quietly not to be noticed.

There was only about 10 more big steps to the door of gym when Phorix heard a stomach growling. It was not his it was bunny´s. Kid stopped and started walking back to the kitchen to grab something for bunny and to himself because he is not eaten in some time too. When he reached kitchen he tried to find some carrots. He found 3 carrots.. "Oh man only 3 I guess I must go and pick some new later". He took those 3 carrots and saw some buns on the table, he also took those for himself. Now he started walking to gym again to finally start learning jutsu. He quietly walked to the gym and opened door.

Luckily gym was totally empty. He putted bunny and carrots down. The moment bunny got down he started eating one carrot. Phorix also sat down to start eating and learning hand signs for Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death. Phorix opened scroll and putted it down and started reading bun i his mouth. "The hand signs are Dog, Snake, Monkey, Ox, Tiger" Phorix proceeded reading. When he finished he quickly ate the bun and patted bunny. "I am going to call you hmmm.. I know Kosagi" Bunny clapped carrot in his hand. Phorix stood up and had serious face about learning this jutsu.

Phorix started making hand signs and released as much chakra as he could because this jutsu is quite difficult. He also thought about being invisible and about a tree that will bind dummy. He started spelling "Dog, Snake, Monkey, Ox, Tiger" and then shouted "Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death" He was part invisible. His legs were gone and one of his hands were gone. "This is funny.. Looks like i can´t even get first part of the jutsu right with my first time" He started making hand signs again with a little angry face when he heard calm but a little angry voice.

"Boy, You must relax to do genjutsu.. It is all about calmness. And why didn´t you say me you were home" Phorix looked at the door and a man in a wheelchair sat there. "Erm.. I can explain.." It was Phorix´s father. "No you can´t and because you tried to sneak you must do all the work 7 days in a row... If you try running away again I will send ANBU after you because I have contacts there" Phorix´s father turned away and closed the door after him. My father is such a scary person.. And ANBU after me.. he must be crazy.

As Phorix calmed down abit he went to another try. He started spelling hand signs "Dog, Snake, Monkey, Ox, Tiger" and then shouted "Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death". Still no sucsess and this time even worse. Only one leg and one hand was gone. He reminded what his father said and closed his eyes. Kid tried to relax and clear his head from thoughts. When he thought he were totally calm he started thinking about invisibility and a tree that binds dummy. Then he quickly opened his eyes and started doing hand signs "Dog, Snake, Monkey, Ox, Tiger" when those were done he closed his eyes and quietly said "Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death". When he opened his eyes he did not saw any of his body parts. Phorix was happy.

It was no time to chat. Phorix started moving with still trying to be calm and not to release jutsu. When he was behind the target He released great burst of chakra. Roots started to grow from dummy´s lower part and it was a binded to a tree. Phorix shouted from happines but the moment he did it the jutsu was gone. Phorix fell down and said "So worn off need to rest now" He calmly closed his eyes and fell asleep behind the dummy. Bunny had already eaten his 3 carrots and now looked Phorix. I make my leave or his father will make me dinner (Bunny´s thought) Little bunny jumped out or one gym windows and he Kosagi our bunny was gone
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:06 am

When Phorix wake up he saw food. It was some buns what Phorix liked. He reached his hand for bun and started eating still on the ground. When eating was done he stood up and remembered where he was with his training. Phorix stood up and went about 5 meters away from dummy saying "I get it right this time" .
He started doing hand signs while spelling "Dog, Snake, Monkey, Ox, Tiger" and then shouted "Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death". He was invisible and approached the dummy. Then suddenly roots started to grow from dummies lower part again. Phorix tried to still gather his chakra and then took out kunai from his bag. Suddenly he appeared from tree and he struck dummy with all his might. Jutsu was gone and Phorix happy. He went to another try.

Phorix closed his eyes and started to concentrate and started doing hand signs. He did not say what kind this time because the user might find out what jutsu it is. Boy didn' t even say the jutsu's name. He suddenly disappeared and roots from the bottom of dummy started growing. Then a kid with red hair and happy face appeared from the tree and struck the dummy. And leaved kunai to dummy. He undid the jutsu and was very happy about compliting his first B rank jutsu. Suddenly his father appeared on the door and said "It is no time to be happy. Go to work and collect the vegtables that you wasted". Phorix started walking out of the gym while saying "Yes father" and started thinking I wonder what happened to little bunny.. I hope he is not dinner. Phorix went out and started collecting food from the garden.

He suddenly sneaked out to somewhere where he could train.
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:36 pm

As Phorix walked across the path. "I would be in the forest soon". He kept walking till he finally saw the forest and he stepped into it. Kid saw many trees and even some animals. Phorix had a face on to do some training so he chose on tree and stepped away from it some meters. "Okay It is time for me to learn Leaf Whirlwind". First he warmed himself up by doing some easy exercises and jumped in the air a bit. He even threw a few punches to the tree and then took his fighting stance. He nodded to himself and leaped to the tree shouting "Leaf Whirlwind"

Phorix kicked a tree with spinning kick and then lower spinning kick with his left leg. Then he fell down but on his legs luckily. "This did not do as much damage as I thought it would". he looked the tree Well at least the tree has some markings, but I noticed that my lower kick weren´t just right. Phorix leaped to the tree again and said "Leaf Whirlwind". He kicked the same way again like it should be, first higher spinning kick and the lower spinning kick. It worked better this time and Phorix said "Hah, learned a new jutsu, but i think it will not be useful in battle because I am not fast and powerful enought, oh well I need to train them" He smiled to himself and scrathed his head... guess I go somewhere more fun now.
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down