Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutsu Training

3 posters

Go down

Jutsu Training Empty Jutsu Training

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:34 am

The jutsus should have some Training Requierments also not only writing how to learn it. Why is there Shonobi Training Ground anyways if that isn´t even needed. The should be requierments to jutsus like to Leaf Whirkwind you must write 3 Paragraphs how you training your speed to get requierments to learn jutsu. Or to some stronger jutsu like Water Dragon jutsu there should be some kind of Chakra training requierment or Ninjutsu training thingie...

It is only my point of view, post what you think about it.
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 24
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Training Empty Re: Jutsu Training

Post by Hoshiko Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:08 am

I think I get what your trying to get at. Do you mean that people are training jutsu's, But they have no speed training of chakra control training and so on?

Also From what i understand the Shinobi Training grounds are for everything that doesn't involve jutsu.

Hoshiko
Jounin
Jounin

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:01 am

Sorry about my English but kinda Yes

So what does GMs think about it?
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 24
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 am

Phorix, That's a very good idea actually. And Gm's should do jutsu list with requierments. That would be a little more fun bounce
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Female Number of posts : 37
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kami Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down