Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroyuki Training(Water jutsu and clan jutsu)

Go down

Kuroyuki Training(Water jutsu and clan jutsu) Empty Kuroyuki Training(Water jutsu and clan jutsu)

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:40 am

The man known as Kuroyuki would slowly walk out to the middle of the lake, the moon would be high into the sky showing it was almost the middle of the night. As he looked down at the water he saw slight ripples of small insects landing on the surface of the water only to be eaten by a fish or something bigger. He would give a slight chuckle as he would shift his head back to look up at the moon Sure is a beautiful night out, Hope I don't mess it up too badly by training... He let out another slight chuckle slowly placing his hands together gathering chakra into his left hand, as he did a light glow would emit from all the fingers on his left hand. He would then shift his right foot back some as if he was about to start running lowering his body some to get closer to the surface of the water, half of his foot going under due to him focusing more chakra into his hand than his feet.

He would then smirk a bit placing his left hand down to the waters surface a small ripple going out about 7 feet from the sensitive touch against the water. As he did this he would begin to part his lips to let out a small name of a jutsu as he would then begin to send more chakra to his finger the water now rising up past his foot. Suiton: Goshokuzame As He said this his hand would let off a flash of chakra a rather large ripple spreading over the lake from the sudden burst of chakra into the water. As the ripple got about 5 feet out another larger ripple would be released as a shark molded by water and chakra would launch into the lake quickly ripping through a fish. As the fish was ripped in half blood would quickly fill the space of where it was along with its guts leaking out starting to slowly sink to the bottom of the lake.

As he watched the fish get ripped in half the first shark would disappear only for another ripple to be let off showing the sign of another shark, a bit bigger than the last being released and molded into its shark form. He would let off a bigger smirk as he felt himself slowly sinking lower into the water showing his chakra was going, and fast. He would watch the second shark bolt down into the dark depths of the lake then turn back and bolt up to the surface slamming through about three fish. As the shark hit them the fish would be launched up above the lake into mid-air small droplets of water trailing behind them as they flew up. He would then reach his right hand out grabbing one fish by the gills to save for his meal after this training.

This should come in handy when I'm done training...It won't be anything big or special but its food...Or at least...it will be As soon as he got done saying this another ripple would launch across the water's surface which would start to stir all the creatures int he waters to an awake mood. Just as the ripple was let out another shark would launch into the water heading for the last shark that was in the waters slamming into it causing both the sharks to disperse in a flurry of violent bubbles filled with chakra. He would let out a slight scoff at the bubbles showing he was disappointed at the so called explosion, it was nothing like he thought.

He would sigh slightly another shark being released into the waters now only his thumb being surrounded by chakra showing he had just one more shark to go. He would now be up to his knees in the water showing his chakra was being way more focused into his hand than his feet. If he kept on like this he would be stuck in the middle of this lake with no where to go. The lake was literally like a miniature ocean, if he ran out of chakra he would surely drown and thats the last thing he needed to do, die.

As he let out the water shark it would bolt down about 15 feet and turned back speeding for the surface of the lake. While it bolted back up it would easily rip through 5 fish, a couple snakes
and a turtle. As the shark would reach the surface it would slam through right by kuroyuki shooting up into the air a bit the water magnifying the light from the moon causing small streamers of light to reflect through the shark and onto kuroyuki making an almost angelic appearance on him. He would simply smile at this as the shark would quickly disperse as if it was just sliced into a million parts by a true swordsman's blade.

As the last shark was dispersed the water would fly upwards causing a small rain, he would then move his thumb from the surface of the lake to the water that was falling in the air dispersing his chakra through the droplets. As the water would hit the lake it would quickly form into another shark that would turn and look at kuroyuki nodding some dispersing quickly showing that his training for that jutsu was finally over...and he could go back to the shore and rest. Once the shark had dispersed he would slowly rise back up to the surface of the lake water dripping from every piece of clothing he had on that was from the waist down. He would then begin his hike of about a mile back to the shore where he first started.

Last edited by Kuroyuki Kaguya on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Kuroyuki Training(Water jutsu and clan jutsu) Empty Re: Kuroyuki Training(Water jutsu and clan jutsu)

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Kuroyuki would walk back out only half the way he went last time onto the lake, Even though he still couldn't see the shore he could tell he was close enough to swim back if needed. Hm...I need to find something to train my jutsu with... He would look up at the horizon in front of him seeing the sun starting to peer over giving small hints of light turning the sky a sort of grey color.

He would look down seeing the fish of the lake at full activity, this was a good sign seeing as he didn't screw up the lake too much last night with his training. He would give a slow, steady exhale doing a quick handsign sweeping his foot into the water below him catching a fish with his foot forcing it out of the water.

As the fish flew up infront of him he would place his hand out in front of him the water slowly forming a sphere around the fish. Kuroyuki would keep his hand out infront him the sphere of water engulfing his hand to the wrist. As he watched the fish swim around in the sphere of water he would give a light sigh.

Even though this is a good jutsu to hold somebody off for a bit its rather useless in an actual battle unless i use it to set up a stronger attack...but even then I would have to use only one hand for the hand seals needed for the jutsu... Kuroyuki would let out a long sigh mumbling something in japanese before ripping his hand out from the water sphere the fish and water all returning to the lake. Seeing as his first jutsu was done he would stretch a bit beginning to get ready for his next
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Kuroyuki Training(Water jutsu and clan jutsu) Empty Re: Kuroyuki Training(Water jutsu and clan jutsu)

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 am

Kuroyuki would stop stretching as he pulled out a small water balloon holding it in front of him staring at it. As he stared at it would give a slight sigh starting to part his lips for speech. Man...Learning the rasengan is going to suck but I'm more than sure I'm going to use it in a fight...Okay...Step one, Pop the water balloon with chakra alone...

He would hold his hand steady starting to pour chakra into the waters of the water balloon, he would easily get the water spinning in the water balloon making it start to thin out. Once he saw going more flat instead looking like it was about to go crazy he stopped the flow of chakra quickly beginning to spin the chakra the other way trying to stir it up a bit.

Once he got it going the other way he would begin to swirl the chakra around in all sorts of ways making small bumps start to show on the balloon. As he did this he would give a sheepish grin as the bumps on the balloon grew bigger showing signs that the balloon was ready to burst.

Finally he would push the chakra around even more causing the water balloon to finally burst, the water flying out and down into the lake below. The rubber like substance from the water balloon would lay in his hand having his hand soaked. He would barely tilt his hand the piece of rubberish material falling off his hand onto the lakes surface. He would then pull out a rubber ball getting ready for step 2

He would begin to do the same thing from the water balloon trying to force the chakra into a dense state. As he started to do this the rubber ball would simply shake around a little bit a small hole opening lightly letting out the air in the ball God damnit! I only have two rubber balls, I better make the last one count...

He would pull out the second rubber ball beginning to do the same maneuver as before putting more chakra in to be densified into a somewhat solid state. As he did this the rubber ball would rock around rapidly in his hand making it harder to concentrate on what he was doing, but finally the rubber ball would practically explode sending little pieces of semi-hard rubber flying around the man, Step two was now complete, now he faced the final and hardest step...

He would hold his hand out in front of him again a water balloon resting in his slightly cupped hand, he bagan to make the sphere of chakra inside the balloon. As he did this the balloon would barely twitch but that wasnt good enough, he had to make the water balloon stay still then he had to make sure he had control over it by testing the finished product on something back at shore, thus while he walked back he would work on keeping the water balloon still.

By time he reached the shore the water balloon would be done with it twitching phase, thus he popped the balloon in his hand and started to form a bright blue sphere of chakra in his hand trying to stabilize it. Once he was sure it was mostly stable he ran up to a tree slamming the finished product so far into a tree a spiral denting the tree making a slight spot that was desenagrated showing he kind of had it down.

He would try once more to master the jutsu forming the blue sphere in his hand, its glow seeming to be more brilliant than last time. As he felt it form in his hand he would feel a sudden sense of wind swirling in his body, this was the feeling that let him know he finally mastered it...He would simply place the rasengan against the tree watching it quickly eat through the tree almost as if it was butter as he stopped the move eating through about half the tree he would smirk some whispering something Rasengan...
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:55 am

He would regain his breath from his last jutsu learnt summing up some more chakra into his body. About 4 minutes later he would do a quick little set of handsigns a mist starting to roll in from the lake. As the mist would fill the area he would take a deep breath in letting it out right after he inhaled it getting ready for tuning the jutsu to his liking

He would make a complicated hand signs in his he wrapped his left around around his right both his thumbs sticking up, he would slowly let his thumbs bend down, as he did this the mist would begin to thicken. Once he found the density of the mist he liked he broke the handsign looking around seeing he just mastered yet another jutsu, seeing as he did this he would leave the area

Exit===>--------------------------------------Tropical Forest
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:22 am

Kuroyuki would walk into the area being on the bay. As he entered he'd slam his fist into the trunk of a tree, all his knuckle bones would quickly stab out from under his skin into the tree causing a large crack to go around the tree carving out a piece of wood about the size of a sword and fell to the ground in front of kuroyuki.

As he picked it up he would pull out a kunai walking over to the water of the lake sitting down just barely out of its reach. He would take the kunai to the piece of wood carving a thin smooth slice off. He continued to carve down the wood until he had a basic shape of a katana. Once he had the shape down he started to carve in details, if he was gonna use it now why not use it for any other training sessions until he had the money to get a REAL one.

By time he finished the carving and details it would be around noon, the hottest part of the day and he was going to be out over water...oh joy. He would fling the wooden katana around a bit to make sure it was sturdy. And it was, kuroyuki had always been a good carpenter, It was just in his blood, a kind of instinct if you will.

He began to walk out onto the lake doing a single handsign and held it. Once he was about a fourth of a mile out from shore he stopped and threw the wooden katana up as high as he could starting a flurry of handsigns. Once he was done he would jump up into the air water trailing from his feet and he grabbed the wooden katana pushing it back behind his back like he was getting ready to slice down with all his power.

The wooden katana would begin to give off a bright blue color showing there was chakra channeling through it. He would then give a slight smirk the entire lake beginning to glow the same brilliant color. The water would begin to twist and turn directly where the katana tip was pointed. As the water began to pick up speed a rather small whirlpool began churning just begging for something to swallow alive.

All time had seemed to stop as he slowly looked up at the sun. It would blind him a bit so he turned his head some and closed his eye more exposed to sunlight. All he saw was a falcon flying over head letting out a light screeching sound before bolting down into a tree. His mind would quickly snap back into real time as the whilrpool started to lift from the lake slowly pulling up to the wooden katana.

Upon the water getting about five feet up it would have expanded for a fully grown inuzuka dog to fit through with ease. Along with that size a light sound of about a small water fall roaring beneath him. While he was waiting for the jutsu to take full effect his mind would wander else where, off into the past if you will.

(flashback-Raikage's office-1 year ago)
Kuroyuki would be sitting in front of the raikage nothing but silence filling the room, he would slowly look up at the raikage his headband being around his forehead, his hair all black, short and spikey. When he looked up the raikage would begin to speak "Well kuro, you've out done yourself on the chuunin examinations. You managed to pass the test, get through the climb back up to the village without any chakra or bone manipualtion and beat everybody you faced off against in under 5 minutes each...Do you have anything you wish to say?

Kuroyuki would sigh some rolling his eyes being greatly annoyed thinking he had done something wrong Well sir...All I have to say is why am I here if I passed the chunnin exams, It's rather pointless considering i'm not special. He would throw his head back in the chair turning it in odd ways causing several streaks of loud popping noises to come from his neck.

"You are special kuro, you just don't know it yet...and I think now that your chuunin you should know the truth about your life... As soon as kuroyuki heard the raikage say the last part his head jerked back towards him his attention seeming to be fully directed toward the raikage, what was he going to say, and what was up with him trying to say his life was a complete lie. He had to find out, so all he did was show the raikage that he was listening.

When you were only a matter of days old...Your true parents showed up on my door step begging me to take you in, when i asked them why they explained it...They were jounin from amegakure being hunted down by missing nin for killing their leader. Of course I accepted you into kumogakure as a fellow ninja but in return i made your parents stay out of your life, I just didnt want you to be hurt...I understand if you hate me for it but it won't stop me from calling you my son.

(present time)
Kuroyuki would snap out of his daydreaming as he felt the whirlpool hooking onto his wooden blade fully, as a instinct his face went into an angry emotion and he flung the sword over his shoulder shouting at the top of his lungs SUITON: OUZU MATOI NO JUTSU As he said this a loud roaring sound would emit from the whirlpool now hooked to his blade, as the blade flung the whilrpool down half the lakes supply of water would be dragged up with the whirlpool.

As the whirlpool slammed down a loud boom would go off as all the water would explode up into the air causing it to rain heavily over that area for several minutes. Kuroyuki would simply stand there in the rain his head down the rain scurrying down his face hiding his tears of sadness and agony.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:38 am

After the rain would stop so would his tears, the lake would be full of water again the fish and all other creatures in hiding because of all the commotion caused by his last jutsu. He would then do a couple of slow hand signs closing his eyes and focusing before starting to speak the jutsu name "Mizu Bunshin No Jutsu..."

As he said this the water in front of him would begin to gurgle starting to lift, the first shape that came out of the water was that of a head. Next were the shoulder protruding out of the water as its arm would slap up onto the surface of the water lifting itself out the form of kuroyuki quickly covering it as it stood up being formed.

The second clone would form a bit quicker the image of kuroyuki already being on the head as it came out. By time the clone was out it would smirk some slamming a kunai into the other clone causing it to fall as water back the lake. The clone would look around from something else to stab.

As the second clone had started to glance around the third clone would fly out of the water behind the second one a kunai in its hand going straight up the second clones spine. As the clone landed after destroying the second one it would put the kunai away bowing some.

The third clone would quickly disperse while bowing falling as water back into the lake. He had learned another jutsu, He should be happy and at ease for learning two great water jutsu but still he couldn't rest. He had to learn as much as he could as quickly as he could thus he began to prepare for his next jutsu
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:49 am

Kuroyuki would begin to focus chakra all throughout his body, mainly to the muscles in the legs giving them super human abilities. In this case he was more focused on using speed so the chakra supercharged the neurological pathways giving his body a chance to move almost 5x faster than normal

Upon doing this he would sweep his foot into the water catching the one lonely fish swimming through the lake idiotically. His foot grabbed the fish throwing it up only for kuroyuki to grab it by the gills. He then turned back towards shore water starting to spin around him then create a solid wall all around him. As the water fell kuroyuki would be gone, back on shore getting a fire started so he could cook the fish and eat
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:11 am

Kuroyuki would flicker back to his previous place on the lake his stomach full his chakra fully restored. He would do three simple hand signs rapidly as the lake water that was in front of him started to gurgle slowly making a small straight line of water guzzle up into a small wall like shape. He would focus his chakra into the water holding the last hand sign waiting for something to happen.

The water would create a small rectangular box under him lifting him up as the water would start to shine. The water would slowly condense into the rectangle the now somewhat solid object starting to lightly shake fromt he chakra condesning the water into it. By time he would get done condensing the water he would let go of the hand sign

"Suiton: Hahonryū"The small block would explode from the side that was faced for the shore letting out a massive river surge that would split through the lake getting to the shore, once it reached its destanation a loud crashing would be heard while kuroyuki was riding on the river

The river would swerve through the trees after putting out his fire and led out of the area, while kuroyuki rode the river a small grin would cross his face seeing as he had learned what he needed for now. He could continue tomarrow after getting some other things done around the village.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:42 am

Kuroyuki would walk into the area taking a deep breath, he had a tough goal today for training. He had to master another element, he was tired of water jutsu and wanted to do more damage. He would set up some logs as if he was going to start a fire and sat down by the logs taking another deep breath. Okay...just gotta start a fire on these logs using only my chakra...

He would start on getting a fire started out of him using only chakra so he placed two hands over the logs slowly letting out his chakra a small heat source starting to spread over the logs a very faint crackling sound being heard from the logs, this wasnt good enough he had to use more chakra if he wanted to start a fire.

He started to exert more chakra over the logs the crackling sound becoming a bit louder showing his chakra had heated up more but still it wasnt enough to start a fire. He closed his eyes focusing more on a source of extreme heat, the sun. It was the ultimate source of heat, surely this would work. As he had the image and feeling in his mind he opened his eyes exerting more chakra over the logs.

The top of the logs started to slowly turn black showing his chakra was indeed heating up. Come on damnit...work, Work...WORK! The black spots on the log would begin to turn red showing they were starting to burn even a little, still this was progress after this first step he would take a rest and get ready for the next step.

He started to feel warmer as a small flame flickered in and out inside the logs. This was what he was wanting but he had to make the fire engulf the logs if he was to pass the step. In an effort to start the fire and get it spreading he would release a burst of chakra a small fire starting in the logs, this was good just one more burst and he was done. Kuroyuki grinned slightly letting out another burst of chakra the logs being suddenly engulfed in flames, because of the flames he would jerk his hands away to keep from getting burned.

The first step of him getting a new element was done, now he could rest for a bit and get ready for the next step. Laying down next to his fire he looked up at the sky seeing it was beginning to get dark so he closed his eyes a grin staying on his face as he fell asleep.

(Kuroyuki's dreams - kumogakure ninja academy 6 years ago)
Kuroyuki would be sliding into the girls part of the hot springs using his transformaton justu to take on the appearence of a 16 year old girl. As he walked through the dressing rooms he would already have a towel around him and he made his way to the springs sliding into the water looking around at all the girls relaxing and chuckled some.

He would hear a voice behind him that sounded rather familiar so he looked back still in the form of a girl, It was his sensei from the ninja academy. If he got caught it would be bad "Well look at this, a girl i've never seen before, are you a ninja miss?" Kuroyuki would chuckle nervously coming up with an answer quickly Well uh, actually no, my daddy wouldn't let me go because he thinks that girls dont have the right to be a ninja He played it off good but would it last and how long would his jutsu last.

"Oh really? Are you sure thats why..." He would frown some thinking he had been caught thus like an idoit jumped out of the springs and started running away his transformation jutsu being deactivated showing him as kuroyuki "KUROOOOOO GET YOUR PERVERTED ASS BACK HERE! The teacher would run off after him poofing into her clothes just as kuroyuki would be rushing out the door jumping up onto a roof jumping from building to building trying to escape

Just when he thought he was safe the girl from before would appear in front of him letting the young boy bump into her and fall down. He would rub his butt some before being yanked up to his feet the female teacher beginning to yell at him "What the HELL were you doing in there?! And don't you lie to me!" Kuroyuki would grin slightly a light blush covering his face as he let out a chuckle I was peeping...and you somehow managed to catch me, I have nothing to lie about, I'm just at that age i guess...

The female would growl some launching a knee for his gut

(Morning, Present time - Awake)
Kuroyuki would quickly wake up sweating slightly shivering a bit remembering the girl from his dreams and just how fierce she was. When he looked off to the sky he saw the sun starting to peer over the corner of the earth giving a little bit of light to his area, if he had to guess it wasnt even 6 in the morning yet.

He would sigh some getting up stretching a bit while yawning and he took off his clothing straight down to his boxers and walked over to the lake walking out on the water some then lightly jumped up diving into the lake coming back up after a couple seconds and pushed his hair back. He'd slosh around in the water a bit running his hands over his body trying to get the sweat smell off him before he started to train.

As he got back to shore he would shake his head fiercely trying to get as much water out as possible before he started another fire to start to dry off. After about an hour he would be dry from head to toe thus he got dressed stretching as much as he could getting ready for the second part of his training. As he got done he pulled out a bowl about a foot across and half a foot deep, it was all metal.

He walked over to the lake filling the bowl with water and went over to a patch of dirt setting the bowl down in the dirt and sat next to it in some slightly dry grass. He put both his hands on the bowl, All he had to do was boil all the water in under a minute, this would be the tough part. He started to get the feeling and image back in his head his body automatically starting to sweat showing his chakra was heated up quiet a bit.

As he started to let out his chakra he pulled his hands about 2 inches away from the bowl slowly as the water started to hiss a bit a couple of bubbles forming in the water. This wasnt good enough he had to get it to BOIL. He started exerting more chakra his body warming a bit more the water beginning to hiss more the bubbles coming more frequently a small steam coming off the water. This still wasnt good enough and already half a minute was gone he was going to have to try it again unless he could work a miracle.

He started to exert the chakra more and more sending them in bursts of chakra and frequent streams of chakra. After only 15 seconds the water would be rapidly boiling the water level going down rather quickly reaching half way in about 10 seconds. He had 5 seconds left to do this, he had to use more chakra. So he did sending a large burst of chakra into the bowl, as he did this the bowl would flash a bright red orange color quickly evaporating the water.

He had did it he finished the second step now all that was left was for him to warm a large water source, of course the main lake was much too big for this only somebody of kage or higher rank could even try that. So he wandered off to the little side lake that would be considered tiny compared to the main lake. He would enter the small lake only being about the size of a small set of apartment complexes and started to exert chakra all over his body trying to warm the waters.

He was running low on chakra from the last step so he might need to rest or he could push himself just a bit further, no...thats what he HAD to do. Being only in his boxers again a bit more chakra would be released out into the water the temperature of the water going up by two, but this wasnt good enough it was still cold to him and he wanted to be comfortable in the waters.

He let out even more chakra a fire seeming to spark and start in his gut, what was this feeling? And why did it feel so GOOD. While he was reviewing over what might of happened he failed to notice the waters temperature raising at a steady pace. Within 5 minutes the waters would already be hitting 90. As he felt this he blinked some and jumped up out of the waters standing on them dancing around hollering and hooting, He had did it, he mastered a new element...He had every right to be proud of himself and he was. A chuunin learning his second element already, simply amazing for the ninja world but kuroyuki had a feeling that his generation of ninja would be much like him, smart, capable and willing.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:14 pm

He would flicker over to the main lake shore where he always was after getting about 3 hours of rest and smirked some, it was time to learn his first fire jutsu and he had the perfect one in mind. He started to do some handsigns opening his mouth slowly breathing in a small red spec slowly growing into a ball about the size of a soccerball or a basketball.

He'd think the jutsu's name before releasing it Katon: Zukokku As he let his breath out a small fire would spit out from the ball, then the ball shrunk into nothing showing he had messed up. He shook his head some and did the handsigns again building up the rather large ball of fire.

As he let out the jutsu the effects were a bit better making a small wave go out about five feet in front of him then dissipated. He grunted some doing the handsigns yet again and took his time breathing in and building up the chakra for the attack focusing on the mental image for fire jutsu, after he learned about two or three he wouldnt have to focus as much but since he is starting out by learning a b-rank he had to focus as much as he could till he got it down.

He let out the breath again the wave of fire being up to his waist and went out about 10 feet before failing yet again. Kuroyuki would kick up some dirt grunting again beginning to get a bit frustrated since he couldnt get the jutsu to work. He had to try harder his next fight depended on it.

He did the handsigns again focusing harder on his mental image and started to breath in yet again building up the ball of flames in his mouth. He held the ball in his mouth for about 5 minutes letting it build up his mind wandering off to his mental image for the time he let it build up.

He'd let out the jutsu again after quickly opening his eyes a wall of fire about twice as tall as kuroyuki being let out covering about 30 feet across going out an amazing 60 feet, this would be a huge improvement but still, it wasnt mastered. He had to master it in the next try otherwise he might never get it.

He did the same set of handsigns building up the ball of fire in his mouth again. This time it felt warmer...as if it was real fire in his mouth but not much of a fire. As he let out the blast of flames it would be about 15 feet tall and spread across an amazing 150 feet in front of him.

He watched the massive wall of fire move out half way across the lake boiling the water behind it, any tree it hit would almost instantly turn into a thin charred version of what it used to be. He got it...but there was no time for celebration he had to move on to the next jutsu, after he learned about 5 he could go back home
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:59 pm

He would do a set of handsigns taking in a light breath, this was the sign that the young man was about to do a jutsu from his mouth. Most likely a fire one, but there have been other elemental jutsu recorded in history in which the users would launch the attack from their mouths although he would probably learn very few of them.

He would give a slight smirk put half a tiger seal next to his mouth using his left hand putting it on the right corner of his mouth. He'd close his mouth his cheeks puffing up as he got ready to launch his jutsu, If successfully done the jutsu should launch several small fireballs. As he started to let out his held in breath he would say one thing Katon: Hosenka No Jutsu!

As he said this around 12 small softball sized fireballs were released from his mouth speeding off towards a tree. As the jutsu was let out his right hand would twitch lightly. As the fireballs hit the tree the flames would dissipate rather quickly showing only slightly red glowing shuriken that were slowly sealing them selves in the tree by melting sap around them forcing them to cool down at a slow pace.

He would smile slightly seeing as his jutsu worked and he was able to successfully implant shuriken into all the fireballs as if he had already had the jutsu mastered and knew every pocket of the jutsu. Most of the reason why he knew how to do jutsu most of the time was because he used to stay up all night atleast 4 times a week when he was in the academy just studying all the jutsu he could.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:18 am

Kuroyuki would get ready for his next jutsu pulling out four kunai tying steel wire on the ends on each kunai and threw them all out at different trees being careful not to stab any still alive trees. Even though his first fire jutsu he used did do some major damage to the forest that it hit still he wanted to keep burning only the dead trees, not the live ones.

As all the kunai were in place he would put the four ends of the steel wire into his mouth biting down on it lightly, just enough to keep them in his mouth and as straight off to the tree's as possible. He started to do some handsigns getting ready for the jutsu he was about to perform taking a deep breath in Katon: Ryuka No Jutsu!

As he said this a small flame would appear between his legs quickly bursting into the size of a small house engulfing the man performing the jutsu, even though this jutsu was one of the stronger fire jutsu it didnt burn kuroyuki just for the simple fact that he had a layer of chakra around his entire body stopping him from getting burned, however the heat still got to him

As he let out his held in breath the flames would shoot down the steel wires practically acting like lava just blasting its way through the tree that it hit leaving a hole glowing bright red with small traces of fire barely flickering inside the hole on the sides. He had mastered another fire jutsu, once he got enough of these down he could go master his third and final element.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:46 am

Kuroyuki would yank his head back the steel wires still in his mouth and all four kunai would jolt back to him from his last jutsu and caught them all wrapping the steel wire around the handles and stuffed them into his kunai pouch that resided on the back of his waist on the left side and clipped it closed getting ready for his next jutsu

He started to do handsigns for his jutsu taking a deep breath in, he was running low on chakra and would only be able to do about two at the most if he got them on his first try. Either way he had to learn this jutsu before he went home to rest, it had been several days since he was home and the thought of him having no food just kicked in, he would have to go mooch off his kage for a mission so he could get some money then go get food for his house

As he finished the handsigns he would mutter the name of the jutsu inhaling a bit more Katon: Goryuka No Jutsu He would let out his held in breath a small fireball being let out hitting a tree barely burning it. This wasnt the jutsu, he had to try some more and he had a feeling he had a way to go.

He would begin doing the handsigns again taking a deep breathe in getting his mental image for fire jutsu, he was at the point to where the image just automatically came to him but if he focused he had more of a chance of getting the jutsu. When he let out his breath a larger fireball came out a blurred vision of eyes being on the fireball.

He was getting there but still had to get it fully down, so he started to the same process again getting ready to launch the jutsu to see if he could master it. As the fireball was let out the eyes on the fireball would be clearer and ears would show up along with a slight mouth and teeth, the fireball was bigger and getting closer to the mastered version but it still wasnt perfect

As he tried again the single fireball would come out perfect looking like a dragons head about the size of kuroyuki's body showing that this jutsu was an extreme one, if used at point blank it could mean almost certain death but he had a different objective for this jutsu, it was just a mere jutsu to set up for another MUCH stronger one

As he tried the jutsu one more time he would shout the name as he let out the first dragon head shaped fireball Katon: Goryuka No Jutsu!! As he shouted he would give out another fireball about 5 meters to the right of the last one then let out a third fireball 5 meters to the left of the first one. The fireballs would all crash into the lake boiling the water in that certain area before dissipating. He had it down...Now he could go home and rest for a bit before returning for more training

[Exit - Kuroyuki's Small Apartment]
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am

{Enter}
The young man would enter the area walking out into the lake, only about 40 feet out, just enough to be on a large source of water for his katon jutsu he was planning to learn. He would start the set of hand signs going slowly to etch them into his memory saying out each sign. Snake, Rat, Snake, Tiger As he finished the hand signs he took a deep breath in and held it for a bit his cheeks starting to puff up.

As his checks were stretched to their limits he would let out the ash substance that was building up in his mouth. As he let it out only a bit came out, about enough to cover the area of a pack of three rats. This wasn't good enough, it was practically a jounin jutsu so it just HAD to be bigger. He did the hand signs again this time his hands moving much faster, he took his deep breath in and held it.

Once his cheeks were stretched again he let out the ash substance, it would be quite bigger this time around, about the enough to cover a big dog. Still this wasn't good enough for him, maybe he was too stressed out. He rolled his shoulders then his neck and popped a couple bones in his body and took slow big breathes for a while calming himself down.

Once he was calm he did the hand signs again keeping his eyes closed till he released the jutsu again. It was bigger yet again, he was getting the hang of it but he still had another part of the jutsu to learn. As the ash was being let out it was twice as big, perfect time to try the second part out. As the ash was reaching its limit of coming out the young man would click his teeth together a sparking sound going off.

As this happened the ash would quickly ignite causing an explosion big enough to consume at least two men. He smirked some seeing the reaction, he then did the hand signs again his cheeks puffing up once more. As he let the ash substance out it felt warmer on his lips, the ash was being superheated up to the point of third degree burns.

The size of the cloud of ash was close tot hat of the explosion that just happened, as the ash touched the water fairly loud sizzling sounds would be going off showing the heat was being drained right out of the ash. Just from that he knew that this wouldn't go good against a water jutsu, hopefully the raikage wouldn't have water elemental chakra.

He would try the jutsu one more time hoping to master it this time around. As the ash cloud was let out it easily covered the area of a small house, this was amazing. Not only was the ash covering such a big area but it hung around in the same area for several minutes while he continued to let out more ash, the ash would soon reach the size of a normal house. He smirked some clicked his teeth again the same sparking sound going off an explosion going off reaching up 50 feet into the sky. Once kuroyuki clicked his teeth and he was sure it was going to blow he flickered back to shore watching the large explosion.

[Jutsu Mastered - Katon: Haisekisho - B-rank - Seven Paragraphs]
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:27 pm

[Training Jutsu: Katon: Hoenka - Uknown Probably A-rank - Nine Paragraphs - Start]

Kuroyuki would walk back out into the lake this time going out even further, If he wasnt in a fairly large body of water and away from things flammable by time he learnt this jutsu his training grounds would be reduced to nothing but a burnt wasteland of what is a lush green forest teeming with wild life.

He started the handsigns of the jutsu he was going to learn then crouched down launching himself up as high as he could, once he reached his highest point he would force his leg around to make him spin to face the lake down below. Even though he was around 100 ft in the air. Amazing...The lake still cant be fully seen even from these heights, Its a very good source of water. I'll have to be sure to come here for a fight one day...

He took a deep breath in holding it lifting his left hand clenching his hand into a fist except for his middle and index fingers putting them on the right side of his mouth. If he was going to do this jutsu he would have to summon up every last ounce of his chakra till he fully learnt it to force the giant meteor sized balls of flame out of his body.

He would release his breath in three quick grunts, the balls of flame would only be as big as him, he had to master this jutsu before he hit the ground otherwise he probably never would. Luckily with every ball of flames fired he is forced about about 3 feet. He began doing the hand signs again putting his fingers back to the right side of his mouth letting out the three grunts again.

They were a bit bigger but not significantly. He quickly did the handsigns again beginning to focus on doing the jutsu more so then falling and not mastering the jutsu. He could do this, without a doubt in his mind he KNEW he could do this. It was just another obstacle he had to overcome before he could beat somebody like the raikage.

He let out the three grunts yet again the balls of flame being almost 3x his size, the force of the fireballs leaving his mouth forcing him back 6 feet now putting him back up at 100ft rather quickly just for him to start free falling again. He did the handsigns yet again grinding his teeth a bit and scoffed some his cheeks puffing up slowly.

He let out those familiar sounding grunts yet again the fireballs staying the same size as before, but he had more force behind the jutsu. As he watched the fireballs crash into the giant mini-ocean as he called it, the water would instantly boil sending large splashes everywhere rather large ripples staying on the lakes surface. Oh how the animals must feel in that lake.

He did the handsigns yet again his cheeks puffing up quickly. As he let out the three grunts the fireballs would now be around 5x his size, He was making process but something told him that it wasnt quite done yet, he had one more try in him. If he didnt get it with that one try he would have to rest and try again.

He did the hand signs again his hands moving as a flurry as he was approaching the 50ft mark spot on his free fall down to the lake. It was now or never, he let out the three grunts yet again absolutely giant fireballs reaching up to 10x his size launching down to the lake below. He knew the water was going to boil before the fireballs even reached the water and it was going to create quiet the splash.

He cover his face with his arms a thin layer of bone stretching and solidifying under his skin to act as an arm so nothing but the skin would be damaged if even that. Upon the fireballs hitting a loud bubbling and sizzling sound would be heard, kuroyuki was now at 25 ft rapidly approaching. The fireballs would force their way into the lake slowly dissipating as they went down. Just as the three giant fireballs went out kuroyuki would be landing on the water almost instantly jumping from the spot back closer to shore. He finally got it...This jutst was going to come of great use to him in the future.

[Jutsu Mastered - Katon: Hoenka - A-rank - ten paragraphs completed]
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Kuroyuki would give a slight sigh walking out of the area going back to his house. He felt...different, like he was power hungry, like he just HAD to get stronger. He'd pull his headband on his neck looking at it. This damned village is holding me back...I KNOW IT IS! The only way i'm going to get stronger is if I rid this village...I'll leave after I go back home and get some shit packed up...My next stop is konohagakure...maybe ill be able to get something from that piece of shit village...

{Exit - Kuroyuki's Home}
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down