Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain Hatake

2 posters

Go down

Rain Hatake Empty Rain Hatake

Post by Rain Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Character Name: Rain Hatake

Desired Bloodline: Hatake...

Desired Starting Element: You tell me...

Desired Village: Konoha or Cloud or Rain.

Desired Rank: Jounin.

Appearance: lets just say my avi.

Character Personality: Although slightly hectic, He is a very low key guy. He likes the ability to move around without being hampered or seen. He keeps to himself, and, may be an assassin or not.
Not sure what else you want to know.

Background Info: He grew up in konoha, and grew up the same as everyone else. He had little contact with others, but worked obscenely and unexpectedly well in his genin team. He was a silent force. He was expected to add up to nothing, and surprised all around him to become more powerful than most.

Rp sample:

He was a child of the light, although the man was no longer a 'child' anymore. Rain looked around at the area around himself. He was alone in the middle of the forest. He kept moving. The weather was a gloomy day. The clouds covered up the skyway, and the shade of the clouds created gave a night-like appearance to the gloomy forest. His teammates were both far to the left and to the right. He was the pinnacle point of their operation. He knew he couldn't see his teammates, but knew they were there. He took shelter in the fact that he could keep to himself, but, if in trouble, he could rely on others, even though he didn't quite need too. He felt he was strong enough to simply go on missions himself. However, his 'Kage' did not think the same.

Working alone had always suited Rain, but, it was no the protocol of the village. He remembered the Kage's exact words before he left to join his team.
--flashback--
"Rain, You can't just do as you wish. We have teams for a reason, what if you were hurt? What if you needed to be saved?" The kage spoke with compassion. His office was on high up in the air, in a building in the center of their village. The sun streaked into the office, giving it an ominous orange glow.
"Well, what if they get hurt? And it hampers my mission? What if they get in my way because they weren't strong enough?" He spoke with compassion, but his narcissism was clear.
The lines of the Kage's face seemed to lengthen as he sat down in his chair and put his head into his hands, his elbows on the table. He spoke seconds later, letting the silence help him gather his thoughts.
"You have much to learn, young one. It has been a long time since you were my student, and yet, I still feel the need to teach you. I have much compassion for you, and I wish you to succeed very much. However, your self-absorption still clouds your judgment. Please, listen to my words carefully. You will take this mission as a challenge; the challenge is to work with others for the benefit of the whole. While in this mission, I wish you to not concentrate on yourself what so ever. It is my wish that you feel yourself simply an extension of a whole, an extension of our village.” He spoke quietly and slowly, letting each of his words fall as a hammer to an anvil.
Rain looked at himself, down at the ground, unable to keep his eyes locked on the powerful man sitting before him. He was ashamed of his actions, ashamed of what he had asked. He looked at the Kage in the eye and spoke his words carefully, hopefully, and remorsefully.
“I’m sorry… You are truly a better man than I. Your words have affected me… I have to acknowledge that, you are right. You are so right and I am so wrong. Thank you, sir, thank you.”

He looked down at his feet, remembering how much he had changed in so little a time. However, he heard something, a slight shuffle to the northeast. He flicked his left and right hand towards the ground, signaling his wraith-like companions, and then dropped himself to the ground as silent as a hawk on patrol. He looked forward, through the bushes, and used his hawk-like vision to peer at what made the noise. He saw three guards standing outside the building they were meant to infiltrate. He finally saw his teammates, the woman to the left of him seemed to be a pitch-black shadow against the ground, but her startling green eyes showed she was watching for his command. He turned his head to the right, looking at the man who was behind a tree, stiff as a board and awkward as ever. Upon looking back at the guards, he noticed something. One was looking at the stars, on top of the building, not paying attention, and the other two were playing cards next to a campfire, also not paying attention.
Why would the Kage send a jounin and two chuunin on a mission that looks this easy…?
He was immediately alarmed. He rolled to the left and bit his thumb as hard as he could without causing permanent damage. He knew he was in a genjutsu, and he had to make sure he could get out of it.
He succeeded.
He sprung upwards, his glistening katana in his hand. The sword shimmered in the air against the reflected light of the clouds. He ripped the blade through the ninja who was about to assassinate him. The eyes of the ninja opened wide as the blade sliced in, and out of him. The cloaked figure dropped to the ground and he kicked the head into the ground as hard as he could, feeling a crack of the ninja’s skull. He rushed forward, knowing his position was already given away, and knowing his teammates would be attacking simultaneously. Three arrows whizzed by his head by archers upon the top of the building, which was standing imperiously in front of him. He shifted hard left, using his momentum to offset an opponent distracted by his teammate. He heard a grunt, as a blade seemed to kill him. Rain leaped upwards, using a windowsill to allow him to leap farther upwards, landing directly on the roof. He sliced through an archers bow and directly across his face, letting the man fall dead to the ground. The blade in his hand rotated in a 180-degree arch, backwards to be thrust into an attacker behind Rain. He kicked backwards, using the dead man to not only fling himself forward but to release his blade from the body. He used his entire momentum to slice at an archer who had drawn a rapier towards him. Rain’s blade sliced clean through the pathetic rapier and directly through the neck of the man, decapitating the poor soul who stood against him. He noticed he was alone on the roof and used the opportunity to run to the back of the building and flip himself downwards, leaving a hand on the edge so as to rotate his body into the window below him. He crashed through the window and started the men inside.

He stood straight up, cracked his neck and looked at the men before him. A fat man was sitting at a desk, and two bodyguards with their blades drawn were in front of him. The man at the desk was smoking a cigar as he sat in his black business suit. The green room was stained with blood, showing many had been killed here. He looked at the broken glass on the ground, wondering if he could use it, he followed with his eyes and realized the guards were samurai, not ninja, and had on their traditional sandals. At that point, he realized the potential of the glass.
“You know, you could work for me. You could walk away from here a very rich man.” The fat man spoke with a hint of panic in his voice. He rushed through his speech, hoping to make an impact as soon as possible.
“I could make you very rich, very powerful, even a world leader!” He pleaded with Rain.

Rain shifted his weight, and looked at the man with boredom. His entire posture changed as he whipped his katana at the fat man, the blade going clean through his skull and attaching the mans head to the wall he sat in front of. At the same time, he kicked the glass slightly upwards, letting the sharpness of them do the work. The guards had rushed as soon as he had moved, and the glass worked perfect. The glass got caught between their twos, and cut deep into the men’s feet. The shrieked with pain as Rain took the opportunity to draw to kunai and stab them both while they were distracted with the glass.

Rain walked over, letting the bodies of the guards drop, and picked up the files on the desk. He took his katana from its locked position of the fat mans skull, and the wall in which it imbedded itself. He swung it outwards, letting the excess blood fling itself clean from the blade. He jumped out the window in which he came, and turned a corner around the building. He walked towards his teammates and indicated he had the files.

The walked back into the gloomy forest, and back to the place in which they called home. They had completed their mission as a team, and had done it well. All of the objectives had been completed, and, as a bonus, he had killed a traitor to his nation. Rain walked away satisfied and content with his actions that day. The forest enclosing around him, letting the three seemingly disappear as they entered.

Last edited by Rain on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 3
Bloodline/Clan : Kumogakure

Back to top Go down

Rain Hatake Empty Re: Rain Hatake

Post by Takimoto-kun Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Wow, this RP Sample was intriguing ^^

Appr-... Err... Ryan, choose a village o.o Till then denied.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Rain Hatake Empty Re: Rain Hatake

Post by Rain Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:35 pm

--Cloud

-- Wind Element