Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norht West Path to Rain

2 posters

Go down

Norht West Path to Rain Empty Norht West Path to Rain

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:25 am

(We'll just say we found somewhere to sleep)

I walk up to the path that Jin had said o meet him at.it is early in the morning and the sun is just coming up.I look around for jin until he comes eagerly waiting to start traveling to rain village.I sit down on a fence waiting for him to come and i observe the surroundings having never seen anywhere out of the mist village.
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Norht West Path to Rain Empty Re: Norht West Path to Rain

Post by Jin Kazama Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:39 am

Jin walked along the walls, finally reaching the at the rendezvous point. the was just out, but not too bright, the wind blew slightly on his jacket, he looked at Kazika then towards our destination yawning.
''alright, let's do it!''.
he said a little disappointed, he was too tired to stop and see konoha's sights, and had to rest the night before.
then he thought of their next destination, the rain village. shinobis from the mist gave him some information on it. the rain was one of the most hardest place to infiltrate.
i'm sure we wouldn't just be allowed to in rain, i'm getting a bad feeling about that place. perhaps if we take a detour route in the forest into the dessert, we wouldn't have to stop in rain.''
he awaited a reply as he scanned the area.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:43 am

That might work,I don't know how we would do it.we might just be able to cross into the rain territory but not into the village i say but then i think and look at the map and see we would have to go through the unmarked territory on the map,it was only showing the village territory so couldn't know what exactly to do
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:50 am

Jin looked over to the map, leaning as he did.
''oh good, its not any ninja territory! let's hurry then.''
then he darted down the wall and headed west of the village into the forests.
EXIT TO KONOHA'S FOREST>>>>>
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content