Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirigakure: A small pond in front of the village

5 posters

Go down

Kirigakure: A small pond in front of the village Empty Kirigakure: A small pond in front of the village

Post by Kira Ichijouji Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:41 pm

The Kage of a village does not usually walk around freely, talking to the regular citizens and hanging around town like a normal person, but Kira did. Even as the Mizukage, Kira felt no need to distance himself from his people with paperwork and such; he would enjoy the title and befriend all who he met. He was walking through the village to a very-well known pond, just in front of the Southern Gate. The pond was relatively small, being about 80 feet in diameter, but the waters had special healing powers; a unique feature of the mighty Kirikagure.

Waving to the citizens, who were so amazed to see their Kage so publicly, Kira smiled and laughed heartily within the crowd of commerce. Eventually, he came upon the Southern gate, nodding his head toards the bystanding guard and continued to walk until he came upon the pond. Water glistened and sparkled in the mid-day sun. A slight breeze came rolling along, whisping Kira's robes slightly as they flew with the air. His hair danced to the rhythm of the breeze, throing its needle-like threads back in forth, almost breathing in the delicacy of such wonderful air. Sitting upon the graceful grasses around the pond, meditation overtook the mentality of Kira as his mind swept of all thoughts, allowing him to think clearly and fully. Nobody seemed to be coming, yet he Kira had a "gut" feeling that an elegant figure would stride from the passing road, upon him in his time of freedom. Eyes, as beautiful as a snowing night, lazily peeked up at the sun, envying the glory and life it gave to this "mad" world we live in. Someone would come, it was only a matter of time; not even fate could stop their arrival.
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 28
Village : Kirigakure (Mizukage)
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure: A small pond in front of the village Empty Re: Kirigakure: A small pond in front of the village

Post by Hakushin Senku Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Haku walks into the gates unoticed. He walks to the pond with his hands in his pockets. He was the Anbu leader of the Sand village. So, he walked though villages from time to time. He got to know the gate ninja really well. He could see a ninja in the distance at the pond. He looked rather important too. Haku was wearing his Sand village headband around his right upper thigh. He wasn't wearing a shirt. That was kinda strange for the Mist Village. yet, he didn't care. He was also wearing Desert leather pants with light boots. He had Bright silver eyes with silver hair along with tan skin. He had swirl looking tattoos all over his body. He had a Long Bladed Katana on his right hip along with a medium sized leather bag on his back.

Haku keep walking towards the person by the pond. He seemed very strong and important. He wondered what he was doing way out here away from the main part of the village. So, Haku was going to simply ask him.
Hakushin Senku
Hakushin Senku
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 23
Village : Hidden Sand Village
Bloodline/Clan : Senku Clan [Stage 3]

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure: A small pond in front of the village Empty Re: Kirigakure: A small pond in front of the village

Post by Kira Ichijouji Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:20 am

Kira slowly laid his body down within the grass, releaving a deep breath from his lungs and relaxing in the afternoon gleam. As thought, a man walked down the lonely road that was so empty, even now. Glancing his view towards the man, he was shirtless and his headband had the symbol of the Sand Village. One look let Kira know that this man was a high-calibur shinobi, not of kage strength, but much higher than the regular jounin; most likely some kind of ANBU or special ops. Making no sudden movements, Kira's mouth twitched open to greet the shinobi.

"Good afternoon, shinobi-san. A rare pleasure it is to encounter such a high-ranking Sand shinobi in my village. I had always thought the Sand had disliked my village... I am unsure why, but they never accepted my hospitality. No matter, you have not proven yourself an enemy to me personally, so thou shall not judge. My name is Kira Ichijouji, I am the Mizukage of the Kirigakure."

The shinobi was surely even a bit surprised to see the Kage of a village hanging around so loosely and publicly. Still, that left the question as to why this Sand shinobi was even in Kirigakure; not that it mattered much, but Kira was curious as to what he could possibly need to do here. Maybe he was on a mission or was just wondering around, who knows.... there are surprises around every corner. Hair covered Kira's eyes and most of his face, caressing it as the breeze whisped away; it would seem if Kira had been sleeping if he hadn't spoken up.
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakushin Senku Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Haku keep walking quietly with his hands in his pockets. He came to the edge of the pond, and heard the greeting the Mizukage had for him. He didn't know of anyone being turned down by the Sand village that he had know. Then, he said something about him being high ranking. He thought he had hidden his rank. yet, that appeared to be not true. He sit down by the edge of the Pond, and took off his leather bag and his Long bladed katana. he layed them down next to him as he sat down.

"Nice to meet the Mizukage. I'm Hakushin Tenko known by some as The Iron Desert. My rank is logged as Jounin. Yet, I'm the Anbu Leader for the Sand Village. I've simply come to enjoy the sites adn beauty of the land. Even ninja need a break."

Haku chuckled as he placed his hands behind his head, and feel back. He was laying on his back looking up at the sky. He waited for a comment to about his rank, village, or why he picked the Mist Village. Hey, he even waited for the question about the Leather bag. Yet, he sighed deeply as he waited the clouds go by.
Hakushin Senku
Hakushin Senku
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:31 pm

On his way to the Kirigakure Village, the legendary Shinobi would walk to. He was on important business today, as he would try to find out whether or not he had the trust of one of the most violent countries in this world. He felt very strange, without his ANBU here to protect himself, as he was very powerful, as well as an excellent strategist inside and outside the field of battle. He did however control an unbelievable power however, such a power would literally, quite literally, make someone run a chill down there back, as that's what ice does. Artemis begins to quicken up his pace, knowing there must be no time to waste. Nearing the village gates, he would then stop himself, to prevent weapons from being drawn to a powerful Shinobi racing down a hill towards the village, not the greeting you'd like to expect. Artemis then came upon the village gate guards and was asked who he was and his business here.

"Hello there, I am Hokage, Artemis of Konohagakure, here to seek alliance with your Kage, of who's name I do not remember. However I'd love to learn it from him telling me in person."

The guards nod, letting him pass in. The gates would open, leading to a village surrounded by many people. Some village people stared at the newcomer dressed in his Kage robes, which hidden underneath would contain his blue clan robes. Sensing powerful presences around him, Artemis would guess that some of these villagers were Shinobi, cloaking themselves among the common, waiting to see if there would be any danger. Artemis walked passed a crowd of people, passing a pond with two Shinobi talking to each other, one of them shirtless. Artemis did not even take a second look at these people. The Kage would not be amongst these people, Artemis said, as he stayed his position, looking around to try to find the Kage's office, of which he could not see, there were too many houses concealing it.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 27
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Hyouton Creation Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:38 am

Hakushin... what an elegant name; a fitting call for such a high-ranking shinobi. An ANBU as expected and a tamed wit to boot. Every shinobi did need a break now and then; the work was gruesomely overhwelming, it was unbelievable how they even did it all. The Sand shinobi seemed layed back, even coming to ly next to Kira by the pond. Though, he still wondered why the head of tha Sand ANBU would be travelling so far from home just to relax. Rather a bit odd, wasn't it?

"A pleasure to meet you Hakushin. But if I may ask, why come so far from your village just to relax? It just seems a bit odd to come this distance only to relax for a bit; not that I'm suspicious, but somewhat curious rather."

An unfamiliar presence suddenly aroused the air around Kira; well... not really unfamiliar, more of the presence within itself being uncommon in these parts. Obviously, a foreigner had entered the area and judging by the powerful distortion caused by his or her presence, the stranger was most likely around the power level of Kira.

Sitting up a bit and turning his head around slightly, in order to indicate if the man had arrived at the scene yet, Kira, indeed, saw a man in fully decorated Kage robes. Ironically, the Konoha symbol had been implemented upon the robes; The Hokage of the Hidden Leaf, the most famous of all the Hidden villages. The hokage looked confused, looking around, as if he were unaware that the Mizukage had been laying only about 20 feet in front of him. With a timid yawn, Kira lifted his head to speak to the puzzled shinobi.

"Greetings foreigner, or, to clearly recognize you, Hokage-san. Seems you're a bit lost, allow me to assist. I am the Mizukage of Kirigakure, Kira Ichijouji; a pleasure to meet your aquaintance."

Laying back down, he made a lazy hand motion, signalling for the Hokage to join the two shinobi and relieve his formalities. Hakushin was probably flabbergasted with the presence of two kages in one area. Either way, today was turning out to be an extremely odd adventure. The leader of the Sand ANBU and the hokage are both within 20 feet of Kira, the Mizukage; a peculiar scene it must've been for any bystander. Relatively, Kira was stil bored and not exactly surprised; it was an odd situation, but the day was still young and uneventful.

The hokage most likely didn't expect the Mizukage to be expressing his presence so publicly; as most kages loved their citizens, but spent their time in the office doing paperwork and whatnot. Kira was usually lazy and had highered well-respected secretaries for petty tasks of paperwork. Kira loved his subjects and they seemed to love him; the smiles on their faces at his presence brightened up his day and would never fail to heighten his spirits. He was an untraditional or "unaccustomed" Kage; not caring what others thought of him as long as his village was blissful and citizens safe. A man of and for the people, not a politician, but a friend.
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakushin Senku Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Haku was surpised that this Kage was rather calm. He didn't see worried or anything. He was just calm. He even asked why he came so far in a relaxing tone. It surpised Haku greatly. He raised up into a sitting position as he put his feet in the water.

"Well, if i'm here they won't call on me. This is sorta my vacation spot. When i come here they don't ask for me. They ask the other ninja to do stuff. It is as simple as that. They want me to relax for a little while."

Haku felt teh strong energy of the person that was walking to the gates. The person then said he was The Hokage. it was very shocking. Two Kage's in one day. It was going to be a very good day.

"Hello, Hokage. I'm Hakushin Tenko. Anbu Leader of The Sand Village. It is very nice to meet two kages in one day."

Haku fell back ontot he ground and watched the clouds go by. His feet was still in the water. He always hated water. it missed with his bloodline to much. He could die if he didn't watch him around it.
Hakushin Senku
Hakushin Senku
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:04 am

Feeling a brisk breeze again, he then realized he was being waved to, and it was by the man who was actually laying by the pond who he had chosen to ignore, as well the shirtless man. The man was waving to him, possibly a signal to walk over to his direction, in which normally he would not have gone, until the man had clearly spoken his last few words, in which he had admitted of being the Kage of this village. Artemis was surprised, he had not traditionally seen a Kage waltzing around his village, relaxing in a pond. In fact, he normally saw them in their respective Kage offices, concealed behind dozens of houses. But this information mattered not, as he had come here to meet this man, and that is exactly what he had done. He walked over to the man who called himself Kira, the Kage of this Village, and once his small journey had been completed, he stopped 3 feet in front of the head of him, to respect the man's space. Artemis would then looked down upong the Kage, and start to speak of what he had come here, far away from his home village, for. He bowed respectively to the man before he had made his approached speech.

"As much as a pleasure to me as to you, I am Artemis F. Hyouton, Hokage of Konohagakure, and I am always pleased to meet a fellow Kage. I have come here on terms of important matters, and you seem to be a caring enough man to listen to what I have to offer. I have come here, on my long journey, to try and convince you of combining trusts of our villages, meaning alliance. I've heard this village has quite the bit of strength, as does mine. But however, I would love to be allies with the most violence-struck village. No offence, it it had meant anything to you in any way."

Artemis would say, respectively looking at Kira into the eyes as he talked. If he could show the Kage the power he had to offer for the aid, protection, and support for the man's home village, he would, but there was no need to right now, as Kira had never suggested he should, not that they were far into conversation anyways. The second thing Artemis was aware of was the presence of another shinobi near the side of him, the shirtless man. Artemis had looked at him, wondering why he would even show his torso in the publicity of the town. He felt his chakra strength, of how powerful this man could actually be, and actually smiled. That same shirtless man spoke, announcing himself the leader of the Anbu of the Sand Village, which surprised Artemis even more about him being shirtless. Hopefully the man did not dress like that on actual mission, but rather on vacations. The two Kages in one day thing made Artemis laugh however, as it was not common for him either. Looking at his features Artemis found a katana laying on the ground next to the man, who had now introduced himself as Hakushin Tenko, a name unfamiliar to the Konohagakure Kage. However he had introduced himself to the Hokage, so Artemis thought he might as well reply back.

"Hello there Hakushin, a pleasure to meet you as well, as a very high-ranked Shinobi of an important village. Yes, two Kages in the same day is uncommon for even me, a Kage myself. But I have come here for official business, as you may have heard. Well... of course you have...you were standing right there."

Artemis said to this important man named Hakushin. Hakushin...such a fitting name for a powerful man, it suits him for what he has been doing for his home land. Artemis would then turn to the Mizukage, not forgetting his alliance proposal. This alliance must past, or who knows what events could unfold today, maybe not a fight, but even worse, a stale rivalry involving the two man 3 feet apart from each other. If it were to break into a fight, the ANBU leader might not be so lucky to escape, as Artemis could control one of the most dangerous elements of all, Ice. However, if Magma were to be used against him, Artemis would have a little trouble, but he had never found a Shinobi with such a technique, and was waiting for the lucky day in which he would meet a Shinobi with that kinda of power. As his thoughts kept running, he kept getting side tracked, so he had stopped his unneeded thinking and focused on the Mizukage, fully prepared for a response.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:51 am

Light footsteps travelled the earth as the Hokage grew closer to the men; eventually ending up about three feet in front Kira. The kages' keen glances met one another, exchanging "Hello's". Respectively, the hokage, who's name was said to be Artemis, bowed to Kira. In response, he made a slight head motion, accepting the respective gesture and making his own. Apparently, Artemis had proposed an alliance between the two villages; not a bad idea, the Leaf was powerful and strategic and, with the raw fighting force of the Violent Mist, they would make an excellent bond. Violence was the Kirigakure nature, Kira knew this entirely, so there was no need to be offended by his statement; as it was true.

"Hello Artemis-san. I am overjoyed to have you in my humble abode. An alliance... Not something I was expecting on my agenda, but indeed, it would be welcomed. We are the Violent hidden village, so we are surely able to assist effectively in combat. From your name, may I presume you are of the Hyouton clan? Or... in other words, the ice manipulation kekkai genkai?"

Unknown by even his top advisors, Kira had a special bloodline; one that was so powerful, he is the first to obtain it. And to this day, Kira is still the only one with this kekkai genkai; an unheard of strength, magma... manipulation. An extremely dangerous kekkai genkai in itself, which is why learning it is not the only difficulty with this element. The ability to not only manifest magma, but use it correctly so that you do not utterly burn yourself to death in the process, is also a factor. Not many people could even attempt this and, in fact, only one has been successful; Kira. Being the only member of this "clan", no one could even imagine he had such an ability. It was amusing to be such an individual though, being of the Mist village, everyone would assume his specialty was water jutsu/manipulation, WRONG!

"To perk some amusement, Artemis-san, do you know my bloodline kekkai genkai? I'll give you a hint: It has nothing to do with my village's element."

Hakushin was but a minor bystander in this situation; not that it mattered, but he might feel out of place. Upon looking at Hakushin, Artemis seemed to smile and chuckle some, as if he were amused by the Sand shinobi in whatever way. Greeting Hakushin, Kira sensed sarcasm in Artemis' voice; sarcasm, what an amusing toy. Still, the ice manipulation peeked his curiosity; magma and ice were going to allign themselves, though Artemis was totally oblivious to this fact, he would find out soon enough. Only once did Kira meet an ice manipulation shinobi; he's dead now, oh well.
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Artemis nodded, it seemed that the man standing before him, the Mizukage, knew of his clan somehow. Artemis also noticed that he recognized the name, did Kira know of Artemis' father?, the original leader of the Hyouton Creation clan before he passed away? In any case, he would have to find out later about what he knows. Second thing, Kira accepted the alliance proposal. Magma and Ice had officially aligned themselves together, without Artemis' knowing. Kira then spoke again, this time, Kira asked of his own bloodline, and if Artemis would know of it. Kira gave him one hint and one hint only; His bloodline didn't affiliate with his village. Artemis of course wouldn't know of it, however he did have an idea, and he might as well say it while the idea was fresh in his mind, he just thought of it anyways, he would have to say thanks in his speech too.

"Well, I wouldn't know any shinobi powerful enough to handle it, but if I would have to guess, since there hasn't been any singular element clan anymore except the known originals, I'd have to guess Magma, since it was at the top of my mind."

Artemis said, with confusion in his tone. It was a crazy guess he knew, but he decided to take it anyways. Seriously! How crazy would it be if Ice and Magma alligned? That would be so spectacular, that no one could even be able to stand against them, especially if they combined their attacks and powers. Anyways, now to thank him for finally accepting the alliance,

"Also, thank you for accepting the offer about the alliance of our villages. I am happy to inform you that you will not regret it. My powers are enough to bring down a whole country by myself, so if you yourself, or your entire country is in trouble, please send a messenger to inform me of the news, post haste."

Artemis would say with complete happiness in his voice. With this new alliance Artemis' nation, and Kira's nation had grown even more powerful. Artemis would then wait for a response in regards to Kira's clan. had Artemis been correct, a completely new era was about to spark for the ninja world.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:22 pm

From the distance, a young boy could be seen running from the village. he wore a blue hooded coat that was down, and ran very fast with both hands behind him. he eventually came across the some shinobi, he never looked at them, but as he drew near, the chakra in the air was too much for him to go unoticed. he stopped himself by skating on the ground with one foot extended, and crept closer to them.
he took in every detail of the ninja's, he was angled behind artemis, and so didn't see his head band, the other one though, was from this village, kirigakure. the two of then seemed to possess more chakra than he had ever sensed before from someone, he was propelled to know who they were, not by will, but out of curiousity. he wiped off the sweat from his face with his right hand before speaking,
''good day everyone, did any of you happen to see where the mizukage is? he isn't in his office right now,''
he asked rubbing the back of his head as he awaited a reply.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:24 am

Magma.... a mysterious selection Artemis had made, but with his bloodline being ice, it was a fitting decision. Magma and ice are polar opposites, as are fire and water; the difference lies in power. One can always be smothered by the other if enough of the element is produced, but at a similar rate, neither force can be defeated. A fine guess indeed, Artemis had taken and, unknowingly, he was right. Confusion blurred his speech with this guess and he seemed to be taking a wild chance, not even half-expecting that it was true; though it was.

Kira took a long deep inhaling breath and exhaled an elegent yawn, like a whale's cry. He sat up, looking into the motioning water and lazily stood up to properly greet his visitor. Tapping at his robes in order to remove any captured dust, a small dust cloud formed at Kira's feet, soon to dissipate elsewhere. Kira's glance looked upon Artemis with a playful smile, but his eyes were still cold as ice.

"Artemis-san... Your guess was wild and hasteful. You had no idea if you would be correct or not. What you said is even completely proposterous; a magma manipulation bloodline? And you're saying this to the Mizukage of the Bloody MIST? I can see why you said this, irony and whatnot, but completely and utterly inconceivable."

A small chuckle escaped Kira's asophagus before he could say his last few words. And a slight grin slithered its way onto his facial expression; so clear and sarcasmic, it was almost unbearable.

"Yet... soooo true... Yes, Artemis, Hokage of the Konohagakure, I... Kira Ichijouji, Mizukage of the Kirigakure, am the first and only magma manipulator. I have the magma manipulation, kekkai genkai!"

With this statement, Kira's eyes widened and his head raised slightly to express the seriousness of his response. In the middle of his confession, Kira saw a small boy, coming from behind Artemis, running towards the scene at a rather swift pace. He seemed a little lost and Kira had never met him before. Even going so far as to ask who the Mizukage was when Kira was clearly wearing his robes; this boy was certainly not from around here... yet his clothing and overall appearance seemed to be that of a native inhabitant. Who was this boy, why was he so uninformed, and what had brought him to place himself in the Bloody Mist? Curiosity had peeked Kira so effortlessly, but this matter not as of now; the boy needed assistance and would aqcuire it, questions later. Kira leaned a bit to the left, getting a clearer view of the boy, and smiled cheerfully at him to bring positive welcoming.

"Hello, boy. It seems to be your lucky day; I, Kira Ichijouji, am the Mizukage of Kirigakure. How may I assist such a young lad as yourself?"
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Jin openned his eyes wide in shock,''why would the mizukage be out here?'', he pondered a bit, realizing the chakra was probably from him, but he didn't think of it much, he gulped and bending his head down a bit,''um, well some ninjas back at the village are complaining a bit about your absense from the office building, not that i care, but its getting a bit bothersome. anyways, i came here to ask you for your permission to have the hidden mist's scroll. you know, the big one with the most powerfull ninjutsus that the mist village in known for. i know i'm just a genin, but i'm leaving here for a while, so yeah, can i?''.
He said with a serious face, while folding his arms as he awaited a reply, and would leave as he was answered, realizing what he asked for was quite impossible.

Last edited by Jin Kazama on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakushin Senku Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Haku listened tot he Kage's talk about their bloodlines, and hte young boy appearing. He chuckled about the ice and Mamga clan. They knew nothing of his kekkai genkai. Which was powerful as well. He chuckled to himself as he listend to the Kage's. He soon got bored, and stoodup. He placed his bag on his bag and reattached his sword. He smiled at the Hokage looking at him. Yet, Haku was wondering if being shirtless was a problem. He always went shirtless. Everywhere he went. His bloodline needed his upper body to be shirtless. Some Ironsand fell out of his bag on to the ground next to the Mizukage. Haku really didn't notice.

"It has been nice to meet you both, but i might need to get back to my vuillage. If yall are ever in Sand. Come by and see me."

Witht that he turned and begant to walk away. Leaing some ironsand beside the Mizukage. He would go see the Kazekage, and ask if there was any missions for him. He never really liked his vacations, but he had to take them. Only way to get some peace.
Hakushin Senku
Hakushin Senku
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Artemis' eyes almost completely unscrewed from there sockets, literally, with the gesture he made with his face, which is is odd way to decribe one's facial feature. Although it was logical, given the answer he was just well...given. He had completely and utterly guessed this man's bloodline, and gotten it correct. Not only that, but also the fact that, indeed, magma and ice had inconceivably aligned themselves. The fact that Kira was even able to control and manipulate magma, meant that Kira, the Mizukage of the Bloody Mist, was one of the strongest men, no...shinobi alive, as gender does not matter for strength. Kira must have had some amazing catastrophic training for the process of being able to even control the slightest amount of magma. Artemis had finally found his match. He must talk about it more, but not for too long as he had to get back to his village. Artemis chose to speak soon.

"Amazing, simply amazing. I am stunned that you can use this kekkei genkai, however I am more stunned that you can actually control it, congratulations, Mizukage."

Artemis then sensed a small chakra coming at him, angled just a bit behind him. For safety precautions, he tapped the ground with the back of his heel, protected by his footing.Suddenly, from out of seemingly nowhere, a ice spike, covers the back of his body from the bottom of his foot to the top of his head, completely protected as the ice Artemis had many layers. This would guarantee his protection from this unexpected small chakra, it may be small, but Artemis' dad had died underestimating a small chakra. He turned around slightly to see past the spike of ice, to find a small, young boy angled behind him, Artemis would tap the ground and the ice would sink back down into the ground. Artemis would then turn to the boy slightly, sorry if he had scared him in any way.

"I'm sorry little one if I had scared you, I do not like sneaky little chakras, it's how my father died."

Hakushin then decided to speak, apparently if they needed him they could go and visit him in the Sand Village, along with the Kazekage. he was preparing to leave, and then started his way back to his village, Artemis would say good-bye to this young, highly-ranked fellow. It might not be possible for them to meet again, so Artemis would say his last good-bye, just in case.

"Good-bye Hakushin, may our short, incomplete paths cross again."

Artemis said with a sarcastic smile. Artemis hated smiling, he hated the feeling of showing his teeth, nor did he ever have the feelings needed for a smile. Well...now he had to wait for Kira's response. Maybe he had some cunninng thing to say before the Hokage must leave, as he had a village to get back to. Paperwork was a drag, he could handle it, but he hated it. He waited for a response from Kira, a response that would shock the ninja world...hopefully.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:02 am

After he was finished with his water jutsu training, Lucius returned to the village. He quickly rushed trough the streets of Kirikagure, searching for lord mizukage, so he could ask him something. But mizukage was nowhere to be found, he wasnt even in the kage office. At the end, after a long search, Lucius decided to go back to training. On his way out, he spotted a quite unusual group of people, and decided to take a look. His suspicions were true, among the group, two kages were standing and talking.

"Hello lord Mizukage, lord Hokage and Hakushin my name is Lucius. Im here to ask lord mizukage if i could get a B-rank mission."

Lucius said that with a calm and relaxed voice, hopping that the mizukage will grant his wish. Lucius knew that he was ready for a mission so before he came searching mizukage, he took all his ninja gear with him. Lucius was a tall 18 year old teenager, dressed in a red T-shirt, and black pants. Over his shirt, he had a chuunin jacket, and on his head there was a mist headband.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 49
Village : Bloody mist village (kirikagure)
Bloodline/Clan : Aburame clan leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:38 pm

(Ok seriously, Lucius, hakushin left the area so start reading before posting. Second, what the hell happened to the posting order? Jin, stop posting directly after someone else does. The order now, since Hakushin left should have been Kira,Artemis. Since two more entered the order shall be Kira, Artemis, Jin, Lucius. Kira gets the next post. NOBODY POST AFTER HIM EXCEPT ME, we need some order in here, thank you. This is getting quite ridiculous x.x.)
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:44 pm

(sorry, but can you ignore my post, im not here. I have to do something important and i cant wait for kira to post.)
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 49
Village : Bloody mist village (kirikagure)
Bloodline/Clan : Aburame clan leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:54 pm

(Sorry for the late post guys lol, I've had finals and I literally forgot about this site for like a whole day. Again, my apologies and listen to Artemis, we need that post order.)

A troubled, depressed, sigh came over Kira as Jin said he was missed so soon... Being the Mizukage was a hell of a lot of work and breaks were so rarely found. He scratched his head in dismay, reluctant to leave the tranquility of the pond. On the other hand, Artemis' reaction towards Kira's bloodline was utterly hilarious; Kira jumped a bit as he tried with all his might to detain his massive laughter. It seemed both the kages were missed so easily, as Artemis seemed ancy to leave as well. A high respect was held for the kages as well as the attainment of power, not just political but physical as well, yet the responsibility was overwhelming at times.

The world slowed as Kira's eyes lazily drifted around the area in their narrow sockets, taking in the entire situation and letting go of all other adversities; like breathing, inhaling the new sustinance and exhaling the retiring waste. Everything was black and white, so obvious and understandable, but down the road, what lies ahead is yet still the darkness unknown. Still performing in this state of peculiar certainty, Kira's vulgure eyes slowly crawled towards Artemis; grasping onto his figure, unwilling to let go even for a moment.

"Manipulating such an element is truly an adversity that took many a year to master. Not meaning to boast, but I have to say I haven't met any other shinobi that I think could even be considerable for such a power. Even you, Artemis-san, are not eligible, not because of your lack of skill, but because your background and kekkai genkai are just too rejecting of magma. Maybe there could be another shinobi... But I have yet to meet them."

Hah! Life brought many men together in celebration, in great cheers, and such an occasion would end when valiant men left swiftly as they had come. Hakushin, the wild card of the party, left with but a fluttering farewell. Suspicions rose to conflict in the vast mind of Kira, but no matter was paid to this, if a problem would occur, Kira could easily defend and repel anything this ANBU proposed. Even being uneffected by the Hakushin's withdrawl, a sly and untrusted portrayal of the Hidden Sand lurked still around Kira's accelarating thoughts; why had he come and left so quickly, what was he after, and did he really think he could lie to the Mizukage without him knowing? Whatever, it was, it would be deal with accordingly.

"Goodbye Hakushin-san. I will await another confrontation, until then, farewell Sand shinobi."

Popularity strung Kira down from, what appeared to be, all side. Being called or beckoned left and right, Kira would do his best to respond effectively to all of his pupils. Kira noticed, while in the midst of thought, his smile had faded to a bland requisition; repairing his solemn expression, a blissful smile tickled his chin and perked up his cheeks. Leaning backwards, Kira stretched out his back, small crackling sounds bouncing around, and then brought his eyes towards the innocent boy.

"Aah.... The scroll, you say? If it is true you are only of genin rank, I cannot permit access of the scroll to you. The jutsus in there are not only too dificult for you to learn, but any attempt at your current level could severely injure, or even kill, you. If you would like to attempt to learn such potent jutsus, I suggest you aqcuire a sensei. Buuuut, if you plan on leaving, then you will have to ask someone else to help you. I will most certainly NOT permit our jutsu scrolls out of this jutsu withour proper cause. If you ever do need something though, please feel free to return here; we will always help those willing and friendly."

The Mizukage would take his leave soon... He knew what awaited his arrival at the office: paperwork, paperwork, and more paperwork. Bank statements, mission reports, mission approvals, letters and notifications, permit applications, shinobi exam reviews, up-to-date village shinobi profiles, and so much more. Whether it made any sense or not, these documents had to be looked over and judged upon by, the one, the only, Kira! Everytime he retired to his humble abode after a day at his office, his right hand ached and pulsated like it was ready to combust and explode. Kira twisted his distorted gaze towards the everfalling atmosphere and allowed his eyes to fall upwards, deep into the skies' illusion, showing him what was once the present.

(Yeah, I bet y'all love this amazingly orgasmic monster post. All noobs, bow in fear of its greatness o.o xD)
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:49 am

Artemis then took the same expression that Kira had just taken. He too would have to return to his village soon and then do paperwork, paperwork, and more paperwork. So he basically shared the same reluctancy as Kira did to leave the pond. Looking at the day-lit sky, Artemis' gaze would soon meet the clouds and sun. Thinking about the rough life he had had for only a few seconds, Artemis would return his gaze back to Kira. Thinking of the things they could do together as an alliance, Artemis decided to speak, letting his thoughts run as he spoke. Artemis then saw Kira's own reaction to something that Artemis himself had done, and Artemis almost laughed at his reaction. Turning back to seriousness soon, he would speak.

"I would think that possible, seeing as ice completely rejects magma in everyway except power. You should hope that your training has been mastered, there are people in this world that are as strong as us, maybe even put together, upon agreement of the alliance you should help me with whatever troubles I may start. If it is deemed acceptable by you of course."

Artemis would say with a finish. He needed to head back to his homeland of Konohagakure. He was sure that he himself was missed plainly, I mean...someone could have already attacked and Artemis would not have known. It would be tragic if he did not return, as he knew of no Shinobi to run the village if he was inactive. Artemis would soon turn his back against the famous Mizukage, looking in the direction of his own home, knowing now was definately the time to go. There was to be no wait, Artemis would say good-bye to the Kage of Kiragakure for now, with maybe hopeful news for the future.

"Well Mizukage, or Kira, whichever you may prefer. I must be taking my leave, as I have a village to go to, and there is no one to run it. Besides, I'll have to take maybe half a day to reach there. I just may have to go make myself and ice raft, a mediocre thing for my level but regardless, time-consuming. Make sure to stop by when your around, just so that I can have some fun while I'm in my office. Well Mizukage, good luck, and good-bye."

Artemis would then start walking off in his own direction, passing the gates in mere seconds. he waved good-bye to the guards which had greeted him so kindly when he had entered, and showed him just as much respect as he left. Artemis then thought of something, "Hmmm, I think I should leave something for this village..., some sort of cool-looking pathway from the ocean to these here gates...", Artemis would think to himself. So with that, and tapped his foot on the ground with force and raised his hands up, creating an arc of ice that is as long as the gate entrances. He would proceed by focusing chakra into his feet and flickering straight to the body of water in which he had traveled here by.

As he had flickered, he had kept his arms raised high, to continue the arc pathway leading straight to the village. He had created a ice marvel in just mere seconds, showing his power to a little less than halfway it's true extent, however it came with the cost of chakra. He started panting just a little bit from chakra usage, as it did take quite a bit of chakra. He then recovered after about several minutes and began constructing his ice raft. Several minutes later, it was done in expert craftsmenship. He then then get on the raft and start shifting himself home by using small ice manipulation to guiide him through the water faster than normal and with better navigation.

As he lay on the raft several hours later he would see a large country near him, Konohagakure. His chakra almost three quarters of the way out, he started to pant more from exhaustion. And merely half and hour later he was on the shore, being greeted by the citizen's who inhabited the Land of Fire's shore. For another thirty minutes, he would rest, building his chakra back up with food and water from the locals, all whom the Land of Fire had trusted for many years. As his chakra started to build, so did his motivation to continue his journey. He instantly got up, saying good-bye to the new citizens he had just met, and left. Couple hours later, he would reach his own gates.

Upon return to the gates, his own guards greeted him in a similar manner that the Kiragakure guards had done. They bowed to him, Artemis nodded and left them to go inside the village, as simple as that. Now it was a matter of mere minutes that took the Hokage to reach his destination. He walked through his door calmly and shut the door behind himself. Taking his chair in hand, Artemis would spin it around, so the face of the chair would be pointing towards his rear, allowing him to just sit down and relax. Surprisingly, there were only a couple sheets on his desk to fill out, so he would take care of them later. For now, Artemis just leaned back comfortably in his chair, and had good memories of the events that took place today.

-->Exit, Hokage Office.
(Take that xD)

Last edited by Artemis F. Hyouton on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Seeing the Hokage leave so swiftly had saddened Kira a bit... Knowing that they both must have a boat load of paperwork to finish at their respective offices. Artemis seemed to be of interest to the mizukage. Blood lust tempted Kira's calm disposition and a fire burned in his eyes all of a sudden. An invasion... hinted so obliviously, yet eagerness had overcome his muscles so quickly. Eyes meeting, magma and ice made their farewells; respecting one another and signing a silenced mutual agreement.

"May happiness bring with your tavels, Artemis-san. When an invasion arises, call on me... Our shinobi will only be too happy to assist; we are the most violent Hidden Village, after all."

With this, the mizukage turned his back on the Hokage and immediately flickered from sight. Re-appearing in front of his office, he lazily turned around upon the presence of a great chakra. Artemis! Only he would eminate such a cool chakra. It seems he had created an ice arch-bridge to the mainland. An offering of peace for the celebration of the alliance.

Matching this courteous gift, Kira formed thousands of small spheres of magma above his head. Sending them up by pairs of 10, the magma spheres exploded when they reached their climax hieght in the air; creating a massive fireworks display throughout the entire village. The "fireworks" continued to celebrate and the citizens of Kirigakure had began a village-wide fiesta.

A chuckles erupted from Kira as he greeted the village and then reluctantly went into his office. Seeing the mountain of paperwork stacked upon his desk, his eyes grew depressive and almost in pain. But wait! Why hadn't Kira thought of this before. Making simple handsigns Kira created 5 shadow clones.

"Shadow clone jutsu!"

The clones were perfect. They could finish up his paperwork and he wouldn't have to worry about someone else messing things up because it was five clones of himself doing it. Not only that, but thanks to the way shadow clones worked, anything they knew, he knew. Cheerfully leaving his office, Kira strolled around the town, enjoying in the dlights of the party and mingling with his fellow citizens.

(OOC: sorry for the poop post =/)
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down