Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the village

2 posters

Go down

Outside the village Empty Outside the village

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:21 am

After Lucius passed the gates of Kirikagure, he quickly continued towards the harbor of the village, where he was hoping to get answers. He was on a mission that had to be done quickly, before its to late. When Lucius arrived to the harbor, he asked a old man if he saw anyone using a boat, and heading out of the village. The man said that he saw three young men going towards land of thunder, on a small boat, 9 hours ago. Realizing that he has not much time left, made Lucius quickly jump towards the land of thunder, but landing on the water. When he was about to touch the water, Lucius quickly gathered chakra in his feet, making himself walk on water. After that he quickly started to run towards the direction where the other shinobi went, increasing speed whit each step.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 49
Village : Bloody mist village (kirikagure)
Bloodline/Clan : Aburame clan leader

Back to top Go down

Outside the village Empty Re: Outside the village

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:21 pm

I pass by him on the boat and see his head band and stop
Help,I might be being chased by a sand ninja i was sent there on a mission and most likely seen,Jin is still there and might be in danger
i say very quickly trying to be quick so i can get out of the way of the sand ninja as i quickly take off my head band and drop it in the water so if i am found they will not know I am from mistI can't stay in mist but i need some gas for the boat I say as i start to motor to the edge and then after filling up my gas i leave back to Leaf

EXIT TO KONOHA FOREST
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:14 am

(you could not see me im heading towards land of thunder, which is not on your way, sorry. Im just gonna ignore your post)

Lucius was running half a minute, after which he realized something. If he continues to run like this, he would ether lost all of his chakra and could not be able to come back, or he wouldnt catch up on the trio. He didnt know how fast are they going, but Lucius knew that they were going with a boat, and he was faster than any boat. But still, there was a problem with chakra, so he suddenly jumped into the air. In a instant he figured out that when in air, he doesnt have to use chakra like he does while on water, and this way he was a lot faster. When he landed from his first jump, Lucius stopped, and quickly rose both hands. From them, all of his Aburame clan bugs started to come out. This way bugs wont drain his chakra, whey they intercept the targets, his bugs were deli them until Lucius arrives, and that will make this much easyer. When the bugs disappeared from site, Lucius quickly jumped, continuing with the mission.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:56 am

After a hour of searching for the exile shinobi, Lucius could finally see them, in a boat surrounded with bugs. Like he predicted, Aburame clan bugs did what they needed to do, stop the target from moving till he comes. With his last jump, Lucius softly landed on the water, 9 meters from the boat. When the bugs sensed him, they quickly surrounded him, and Lucius spoke calmly

"Give me what you stole from the Mizukage, or i will send my bugs at you, and this time they will kill you."

After he spoke, three exile turned towards him, and started to do quickly hand sings. While they were doing them the chuunin among them spoke "Never, we will kill you, freak." All of them watched Lucius and his bugs carefully waiting for them to move.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 am

Lucius hoped that they will say that, because now he had a reason to kill them, and feed his bugs with fresh chakra. Suddenly Lucius started to smile, after which he said

"Fine, time to die. Bugs attack."

After giving the command, all of the bugs rushed towards the tree shinobi, ready to drain their chakra. When those three saw it, all of them were done with their hand sings. Suddenly all of them shouted "Hidden Mist jutsu." Combination of those three jutsu made a mist so thick, that nobody could see a centimeter in front of him. They hoped that this will stop the bugs from attacking them, but they were wrong, since Aburame bugs could sense them. After using the mist, those three started to flee from the battle, thinking that they stopped those bugs. But then suddenly a swarm of bugs attacked them, starting to bite and drain their chakra.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:17 am

After the bugs started to drain their chakra, the mist started to clear, so Lucius could see them again. The trio was trapped, so they quickly shouted "We give up, here the thing you wanted, take it." But Lucius didnt wanted to stop, and the bugs continued to attack. He quickly took three kunai and trow them at those three, planing to finish their suffers. Because they were cowered with bugs, the kunai hit, killing all three of them. After they were killed, Lucius quickly took the scroll stolen from the mizukage, and started to head back, starting with a huge jump. As for the bugs, they stayed to finish their meal.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 am

After the battle was over, Lucius had lost a lot of chakra, so he quickly went towards Leaf village. It would take him a hour and a half to return to Mist, and half a hour to leaf village. Without a second to waste, Lucius quickly jumped towards leaf, so he could take a rest there. He knew that Leaf and Mist have made alliance, so he would be safe there. At that time, his bugs were done with their meal, so they quickly started to follow Lucius.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:21 am

After a little detour to Leaf, Lucius started to return home, back to Mist of course. While he was traveling back, suddenly a swarm of bugs appeared, and seeing them Lucius said

"Finally your back, and with that feast you had, i guess that you wont need my chakra today. Com back now"

After he said that, Lucius quickly rose his hands, and his bugs started to return. When they all settled up, Lucius continued jumping, towards Mist.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:26 am

After a hour of jumping, Lucius finally landed on Mist ground. He slowly rose his look up, and saw the capital of the Land of Water, Village hidden in the mist. Without a second to waste, he quickly jumped towards it, scanning the land, and trying to find Lord Mizukage. He didnt spotted Mizukage around the village, so the only place he could be was on the streets of the village, or in the office. After further thinking, Lucius decided to search the streets, hoping to find him there. To help im in his search, Lucius used his bugs senses, which were 100% accurate.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down