Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment) Empty Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment)

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:04 am

Kuroyuki would climb up a set of stairs walking past about 4 doors pulling out a set of keys sticking one golden colored key into the lock on his door and and walked in after unlocking it throwing his keys and backpack down on the small table in the kitchen. He would then make his way over to the fridge forgetting that he left the door wide open almost as if he knew somebody was going to be coming in.

Hm...I wonder if she even did follow me...Well if she did then I have no choice but to let her stay atleast for a bit, shes small and probably has no home. Besides the weather is harsh here in kumogakure and at night it gets really dark near the edge of the cliff...anybody could easily just walk off the edge
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment) Empty Re: Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment)

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:10 am

a light scampering could be heard and it seemed to come from the roof, it was the sound of something or someone treading across the roof lightly as if in search of something. She had followed him to what appeared to be another shelter how ever this one was quiet large and made from a material she had never felt before. The material was quiet cold to touch as it conducted all of the heat from her body, and it was rather hard. After she had inspected the roofing she begin to sniff around as if she was looking for something.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 59
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline/Clan : Khezu, Blind Sound Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:15 am

He would throw a small toothpick out the door as he passed it heading for his room leaving the door open. Once he reached his room he would lay down on his bed starting to eat some cereal staring a picture of him next to the raikage smiling. He would be about the age of 12, the kumogakure headband would be tied around his forehead. As he continued to look at the picture he would drift off in thought
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:22 am

Her ears tweaked at the sound of activity as she quickly scrurried around the roof feeling for an entrance when she suddenly came to an abrupt stop. She began to climd down horizontally when she came to an opened area it was a window yet to ehr it was just an entrance, facing left to right she quickly latched herself to the roof as she was use to being upside down and she began to sniff around.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:36 am

He would continue to stare at the picture flashbacks from memories popping up in his mind. He would lower his head some trying to bring anything up of his real parents, alas he had no luck. Upon the girl slipping into his house he would look up quickly starting to holler Oi, I know your there...Close the front door for me, if you can find it...

He would take another bite of his cereal setting it down only the milk remaining and he pulled out a some whatly beat up cigarette liting it with a lighter that was almost out of fluid and sighed some blowing out the smoke with the sigh
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:40 am

She dropped form the roof only to land next to him in a crouched position her arms were folded and she was facing him. Giving a short sniff she gave a small whistle to survey her surroundings as she turned back to the man.

Facing upwards she slowly leant forward and bit the table with enough force to stop herself from letting go as a light hissing sound could be heard, it would seem she was hungry but lacked the knowledge of how to ask for nourishment.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:42 am

He would sigh some walking over to the girl crouching down next to her starting to speak softly next to her ear I'll get you some food if you promise not to bite me again... He would stay next to her waiting for an answer as he started to think of what he could give her to eat
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:52 am

slowly withdrawing her head from the table a large chunk was missing from it and her teeth marks where all but evident around the mark, she turned to face the man chewing softly but the occasional crunch could be heard as her saliva corroded the wood then swallowing what she had just bitten she made a rather unpleasant barking sound as she wiped her tounge on her sleeve and began to crawl around in search for something to eat.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:56 am

He'd give a slight sigh and made his way over to his fridge pulling out all the raw ground beef he had and slapped it down onto a paper plate a loud thump noise being heard and a slight squishing sound of him spreading it out some trying to make it a bit more editable even though the girl just ate a chunk off of his table

He would give another sigh setting the raw meat on the floor going to his front door closing it and walked back into the kitchen sitting at the table grabbing the newspaper opening it starting to read over it
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:00 am

Sniffing she smelt the scent of raw meat, she quickly scurried back to the place he had places the meat at and she sat down infront of it and began to drool slightly. Slowly picking up the meat she ripped off a rather large chunk and began to chew it. After some chewing the the meat being corroded she swallowed it and continued to eat it quietly and swiftly.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:04 am

He would put a hand on the girls head lightly rubbing some messing up her hair a bit as she ate. He would then get up out of his chair going over to the sink washing his hands grabbing his keys slipping them into a empty shuriken holster on his right leg, he didnt store any weapons in the right holster just stuff like keys, small amounts of money and bandages. He would look at the girl flicking some water off his hands onto the floor which would be all carpet.

Hey kid...Can you speak even a lick of english? His mind would stay on this subject, he figured if she knew how to speak even a little then he could teach her how to say more important things, if she didnt then he was going to have loads of 'fun' tryng to understand her
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:15 am

facing upwards towards the man she had quiet clearly finished the meat, when the water hits the ground a little splashes on her and she suddenly scurries backwards quickly running into random things she then wipes the water off on the ground by rubbing her face on the ground.

Facing back over to the man she made a dry coughing sound that sent a small jolt of charka out with it.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:19 am

He'd look at her his head tilting some watching her react to the water. He would then reach under his sink pulling out a spray bottle full of water and pointed it at her hand giving a light spray to her putting a thin mist of water over her hand. He would then wait to see her reaction and see if it was that she really did hate water, if that was so he found a way to have atleast some control over her but at the same time, that would also mean she would never take a bath.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 am

When the thin mist of water touches her face she suddenly falls backwards smashing into yet again various objects until she finally climbs up the wall with as much agility that she could gather and she stuck to the corner of the roof wiping the water off with her sleeve, she then made the coughing sound yet again as if to her irritation.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:25 am

He'd smile some laughing a bit finding her reaction rather funny, upon him stopping laughing he would begin to speak holding out his hand to her being sure to keep his hand away from her mouth Hey, I see your afraid of water...Could you try to show me why your so afraid? He would almost instantly start to think about the reasons why she hated water, maybe it was because she almost drowned once. Or maybe it was because she just never liked water in the first place. Either way there was alot about this girl he wanted to know, and sooner or later he was determined to find out
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:29 am

She coughed again yet this time she moved her head forward slightly as the sound becomes amplified almost instantly sending a rather large blast of sound waves at the strange man, as soon as it would make contact it would send him back quiet a bit and effect his hearing temporarily. Whether she did this on purpose or not would be a mystery to the man for some time.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:33 am

He would slide back a bit stopping himself before he went through a wall or something else, then he would raise his hand up sticking his pinky into his ear trying to unclog it. All he could hear was a faint ringing sound and he looked at the girl slowly making his way back over to her slowly reaching his hand for the bandages that covered her eyes. As his hand reached her face he would try to speak as quietly as he could despite him not being able to hear for the moment

Can I...See your eyes? He would keep his hand steady over the bandages on her face, he was ready to jerk his hand back if needed, he would also hear the ringing noise slowly becoming quieter showing that his hearing was slowly returning to him
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:38 am

Whistling lightly the soudn waves bounced off of the man's figure and reflected back to her where she picked them up and got a sonar like view on her surroundings. Not quiet sure on what he was doing she ceased movement and kept completly still awaiting wait he was doing.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:41 am

He would slowly lift up her bandages around her eyes trying to make sure the light didnt hurt her eyes or anything, upon doing so a single thought would cross his mind OMG what if she doesnt have any eyes?! And shes just hiding empty eye sockets under he bandages, but then again...I wonder what color her eyes will be if she does have eyes or what if shes blind! He would stop thinking and lifted the bandages around her eyes even more showing about half of her eyes now
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:46 am

Still remaining motionless even tho her eye protection was being removed she quietened her breathing as she awaiting what will happen. The half of her eye that was showing was a dull shade of white tho it had the smallest hint of blue throughout the pupil which would be evident that she was somewhat "half-blind" but she could still see but at very short distances but she usually discontinued seeing since the sun hurt her eyes.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:50 am

He would smile a bit seeing her pupil and moved her bandages completely off her eyes the house being fairly dark due to only one window in his room being open. He would look at her letting the bandages stay on her head his hair being a bit messy due to his full week in amegakure then the travel back to where he is now.

Hey...I see your not totally blind, can you see around okay? just nod if you can...He would stand there still smiling some finding something amazing in her eyes almost as if he could see straight into her soul seeing that she could actually be gentle and kind despite her appearence
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:01 am

Once more he made the vibrations that he formed into sounds that were uncommon to her but then remebering a certain phrase that she had been told quiet alot in her past and it resulted in her recieving a jacket that she kept concealed in her clothes. Looking at the man she took out a green chuunin jacket that had been conealed in her clothing and showed him it and she slowly moved her lips and released an unfamiliar sound she was having dificulty howe ever she still managed to say it.

"Ch-Chuunin"
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:05 am

He would look at the jacket and he smiled some more starting to speak again Oh, your a ninja! I see, that would explain that wierd technique earlier... His hearing would be returned fully by time he heard the girl say chuunin, thus he decided to ask another question just to see if she would understand a bit Well since you said chuunin you should be able to say atleast one more thing right? Eh, i'm not going to pressure you...Uh, Do you have a home? He would hold his hand out to her again as if i was wanting her to come down, he was trying his best to be nice to her and show her that she could let her guard down around him.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:10 am

Looking plainly at him she tilted her slightly as she crept along the ceiling until she met a clear spot on the floor and dropped down landing on her feet with the utmost of grace, turning back to the man she sat down looking up at him with a rather innocent face.

"Chuunin"
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 am

He'd give off another slight chuckle nodding some I guess thats the only thing you know how to say...Well, do you have a name atleast? He would scan over the girl's face his eyes staying stuck on her eyes, there was just something about them that he immensely LOVED. He wasn't sure what it was but he loved it either way.

While awaiting for an answer he would set his burned out cigarette in an ashtray and pulled out another one liting it as well blowing the smoke upwards and pushed some hair out of his face with a small jerk to the left using only his neck his bangs would become now diagonal showing his full eyes, above his eyebrows were two light blue circles, on the outer corner of each eye was the same marking. His eyes would be a deep blue color small veins of yellow coursing through from the pupil.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next