Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment)

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:27 am

He'd catch her once on his shoulder to make sure she didn't fall anymore and gently laid her down on his bed throwing a spare blanket over her and blew the candle out sliding out of the room into the kitchen and sat down at the table sighing some. He would grab the newspaper from the day before going back to where he stopped slowly reading everything that he missed. He would still be in his clothes from the day before.

The clothes consisted of a dirty blue fish net on his torso and baggy black shorts that looked brand new.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment)

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:29 am

Slightly stirring in her sleep she was laying in the bed that Kuroyuki had placed her in tho a frigid coldness swept over her reminding her of when she feinted during training and how cold it was. Suddenly leaping from the bed she would latch to the roof with the utmost of alertness as she began to hiss looking around the room.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 59
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline/Clan : Khezu, Blind Sound Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:33 am

He wouldn't hear the hiss as he pulled a cigarette out lighting it inhaling some smoke then blowing the out as he pulled the cigarette away from his mouth. He watched the smoke dance in front of him until he blew a hole through his using his breath making the smoke break apart and float off where he couldn't see it.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:36 am

Gently letting herself off of the roof she clambered around the walls cautiously as she climbed through out the house until she came to the room that Kuroyuki had been inhabiting she then quietly barked as if to get his attention.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:38 am

He'd look over to lilith blowing out another cloud of smoke setting down his newspaper his eyes still full of worry. Are you okay lilith? He'd stare at her still amazed by the fact she could do rasengan but right now he was more worried if she was okay.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:41 am

she blinked lightly as she pushed herself away from the wall until she was now only standing on the wall with her own two feet, this posture was most uncommon to her tho she still looked clumsy. Slowly walking down the wall she walked up to Kuroyuki and displayed her hands to him they were cut and burnt and it was if she was telling him that they hurt.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:44 am

He'd nod some going under the sink pulling out a first aid kit getting out some bandages starting to wrap her hands up. several minutes later he would be done and stood up smiling gently There we go...That should be good...Just don't go doing that technique until your hands are healed alright? He'd give a light chuckle putting his hand on her head messing up her hair a bit
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:50 am

She seemed irritated by the rearrangement of her hair so stepping back abit she returned her hair to the shaggy look that it always is, making a quiet bark that sounded like a chirp she walked to the window and snatched a leaf form a nearby tree and showed it to Kuroyuki.

"Konoha"
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:52 am

His left eyebrow would perk up in a confused look as he started to ask yet another question. You need to go to konoha? His mind would begin to wonder on its next subject of why she would need to go to konoha. Surely there wasn't anything too important there that lilith would know about.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:00 am

Hopping up and down on the spot when her said Konoha she quickly scurried over to him and grabbed his sleeve and began to drag him towards the door with much determination. The door flung open as the large hole from earlier let the cold wind whistle through it.

"Konoha"
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 am

He'd pull back at her tugging her back to him as he kneeled down. I'll take you but let me prepare okay? He'd shift her grasp to his hand as he gently led her into his room so he could pack up for this unexpected trip to konoha. He didn't get why she wanted to go there so badly, as far as he knew she had no business in konoha but it was best to just with her to make sure she gets there and back safely
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:10 am

Seeming annoyed by his acts of slowing her down she darted through his bedroom window and she began to run at full speed on all fours. This was quiet a view as she strided across the snow with the utmost of speed and weight balance so that she did not sink through the snow, she had now plans on stopping she guessed she would see Kuroyuki at Konoha.

------> exit
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:13 am

He'd sigh lightly and started to quickly throw together a back pack jumping out his window as well landing in the snow. As he did he would make a quick handsign as the snow around him would turn to water creating a thin circle around him. As the water fell he would be gone from that area and off to another

{Exit - Mountain Slope}
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:51 pm

{Enter}
The young man would walk into the house going to his room grabbing his backpack starting to stuff anything he would need on his travels. Once he got money and established a good place to live away from everything he could start a new life...and become somebody nobody would take as a joke. He planned to go down in history as one of the strongest ninja to ever walk the earth.

He finished back his backpack slipping one strap over over his left arm and he pushed some hair from his face. It was time to go to konoha...He had to see if there was anything he could do money wise there so he could go buy some real weapons. He would then pull a kunai out holding up his head band cutting a mark through the cloud symbols tossing the headband down on the bed.

This was the last time he would see his house and his pathetic excuse of a village, he walked out the door closing it behind him the sound of the door shutting seeming to echo through the house as if it was saying 'goodbye'.

{Exit - Mountain Slope}
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3