Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office of the Mizukage

4 posters

Go down

Office of the Mizukage Empty Office of the Mizukage

Post by Kira Ichijouji Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 pm

The Official Office of the Mizukage; where all complainst, suggestions, and other news such as exams and whatnot are delivered for the Mizukage to deal with.
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 28
Village : Kirigakure (Mizukage)
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou

Back to top Go down

Office of the Mizukage Empty Re: Office of the Mizukage

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:12 pm

I walk up to the building and walk through it as i walk up to the door and knock and open it right after knocking looking for the Mizukage.as i enter i say Lord mizukage not knowing if he is here or not and as i say this i go down on one knees and look down at the ground with my arm resting on my knee.I wait for a response so i can ask him for a mission. and then i dont hear a reply and i wait awhile longer for one hoping i didn't disturb some important work

Last edited by Kazika Hyouton on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:29 pm

This document was laying in the middle of the Mizukage's desk.

Assigned Shinobi: Kazika Hyouton and Jin Kazama.

Mission Rank: C

Mission Description: The leader of the Sand Village's ANBU Ops. came into the village today and acted rather suspiciously. His overall appearance was odd and his aura was distrusting so this is a reconassaince mission in order to attain any information about the Hidden Sand's future intentions. Not too much information is expected, just a general idea of what they intend to do.

Objective: To recover any information about the Sand Village's intentions/future plans.

Reward: 1200RYU for each mission participant.

P.S. Kazika and Jin, I am giving you this mission because I find that you are a capable shinobi, even as genin. Please do your best and if anything goes wrong, return immediately.
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 pm

I see that no one is here and i stand up and walk over to the desk.I see the document and read it then smile and think to myself He believes in me....unlike my parents. then i take the document and wait awhile thinking of how i will go about this mission but then i decide to think about it on the way and then i fold the document neatly and put it in the pouch on the back of my waist and i set out on my mission and leaving the office but taking slow step seeing if he will arrive before i leave but when he doesn't i pick up the pace and leave

Last edited by Kazika Hyouton on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Jin ran through the hallway going towards the mizukage's office, then met a shinobi on the way. Jin was attired in a long black jacket that stretched down to his ankles, he had a regular pair of ninja sandals. stopping next the the ninja, he saw a document in his hands, then folded his arms .
''i'm guessing you're my partner, you'll fill me in on the details on the way.''
he had instructions to meet with this shinobi, and complete a c ranked mission, he worried a bit, as he was only genin, and so followed his partner out the building.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Lucius walked slowly into the office, searching for mizukage. The reason of him coming was so he could get a mission. On him, Lucius had a pair of black sun glasses and a gray clot. He looked around the office and asked calmly "Mizukage sama, are you here?" Lucius looked around the area searching for him or a note.

(sorry for the short post)
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 49
Village : Bloody mist village (kirikagure)
Bloodline/Clan : Aburame clan leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Before Kira had left to join the party, in celebration of the Mist and Leaf allying themselves, he left this mission paper of his desk for one of his surpassing pupils.

Assigned Shinobi: Lucius Hakushi Aburame

Mission Rank: C+

Mission Description: A chuunin and 2 gennin of Kirigakure have left the village with the Mizukage's battle plans; though they are only rough sketches, if the enemy retrieves them, it could be dangerous. Engage the rogues and get back the plans. Killing is authorized if you must.

Objective: To kill any rogue shinobi you find

Reward: 2700 RYU

(Just make this an NPC mission. The rogues don't exist, you have to post how they act in your post. I amde this mission with haste lol. I'll be making a mission system soon so bare with me on this one mission.)
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:49 pm

(i know about NPC)

After he looked a little carefully, Lucius found a paper on the desk. He slowly walked to it, and picked it up. He saw that it was from the Mizukage, so he knew that it was important. After a few minutes of reading, Lucius quickly putted that paper into his jacket, and rushed towards the exit of the room. He knew that, if he makes a mistake, it would be to late. After he left the office, Lucius quickly jumped, heading towards the village gates.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:21 am

After he searched the whole Village, trying to find Kira, Lucius returned to the office. He didnt spotted Kira anywhere in the village, so he came here, hopping to find him. In his hands Lucius had two scrolls. One of them was the scroll with the info on the mission, and the other one was the one with the stolen village files. When he came to the closed doors of the office, Lucius knocked on them, and said calmly

"Mizukage-sama, its me Lucius, im done with my mission. Can i come in."

After saying that, Lucius calmly waited for a answer, of a signal to come in.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 pm

One of the Mizukages' secretaries let the newborn chuunin in and greeted him heartily.

"The Mizukage is currently out training, but i will deal with your mission status and report it to the Mizukage upon his return."

The secretary gives the chuunin his reqard money and verifies he has completed the subjected task.

(Sorry for poopy post, seeing as I've been gone a while I need to catch up. When I am caught up, I'll make better posts.)
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:25 am

Lucius calmly gives the secret files to Mizukages secretaries, and takes his prize saying

"Thank you sir, good by."

After saying that, Lucius slowly walks trough the doors of the office, and laves the mizukage building. After entering the village streets, Lucius quickly jumps, heading to his training grounds.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down