Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raikage's Office

2 posters

Go down

Raikage's Office Empty Raikage's Office

Post by Seishou Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Yet another day.....

It was already past noon, thought the Raikage's office remained locked. People who were often around the Raikage knew, that Seishou was a night type of person - going to sleep really late and not waking up until noon. Of course, for some, it could be quite inconvinient, although only a few would have the guts to come up and tell it to Seishou.... for the obvious reasons....

Seishou slowly walked up the stairs, heading towards the highest section of the administrative building, where the Kage's Office was. The stairs were really high, but the Raikage showed no sign of being tired. The administrative building itself was an interesting one - 7 large sections, in a form of irregular, opaque bubbles, each positioned higher than the previous one were connected by long passageways. It made sense, in a way since an individual who required to speak to the most powerfull people in the Village was required to be strong - at least physically, to be able to reach the highest levels of the building. And if you're weak and worthless, well.... - you have nothing to do there.

Finally reaching the hallway, which lead to the office, Seishou stopped for a second and looked around. Everything seemed fine. There were no people here, since everyone got used to Seishou's timing eventually and no one felt extremily eager to climb 3948 stairs, just to get stuck by the locked office door

Opening the office door (which was by the way almost impossible to break through unless you had the key), Seishou entered the dimply lit room. Even though the office was located high into sky, the curtains by the window allowed only a bit of light through. Positioning himself behind a wide table, the Raikage picked up the papers, as his cold eyes ran through the last day's reports.....
Seishou
Seishou
Kage
Kage

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Raikage's Office Empty Re: Raikage's Office

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:40 am

The man known as kuroyuki would run into the kage building flickering up the stairs reaching the kage door in no time. He lightly knocked at the door waiting for an answer from the raikage. I hope he has some kind of mission that I can do...If not then I will go hungry for a while...and so will lilith...Shit this is really bad, If I can't eat then I can't train and if I can't train then ill never take the spot of raikage...
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Seishou Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Come in - Seishou's responded as he heard a knock to the door. He did not lift his head up and look at the man who has entered his office, while continuing reading his reports. Seishou did not speak until he had finished reading all the papers that were on his table. It was a boring job, but it had to be done. After his has finished reading, Seishou finally lifted his head, looking at Kuroyuki with his cold, hollow eyes. The Raikage did not feel obligated to start speaking immediately when his subordinate appeared, but he knew how impatient most of his ninjas were, and it was as long as he could keep Kuroyuki waiting

Hello, Kuroyuki - Seishou said calmly. He loked his hands on the top of the table - I guess, you are here for the mission. That is good, since I do not have a lot of available shinobi, and the likes of you are very important to the village....

Anyway...
- Seishou stood up, and walked up the large window, gazing down at the clouds - As you know, Kuroyuki - Seishou continued, our village's actions were very submissive during few past years.... Enough!! - It seemed like the air around Seishou suddenly became colder - We will not let other villages to run us over anymore.... - The Raikage turned around and looked at Seishou again

I am planning to expand our village of Kumogakure. If we gain control of the other Village's resources, only a few will dare to challenge us. Your task is to go on a reconnaisance mission to Takigakure. It is a fairly weak village, located far enough from the others, so the other Village's help will not reach it in time if we start war against it. You are to found out the power of Takigakure's shinobi's. You can take Lilith along with you if you want. Two Chuunins should be just enough for this kind of mission. Also.... - Seishou stopped for a second - if you feel obligated to engage in fighting in order to test the shinobi's strength - feel free to do it - Seishou knew that this kind of thing could not be avoided - Just try not to draw a lot of attention

Any questions? - Seishou's cold eyes pierced Kuroyuki again
Seishou
Seishou
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:00 pm

He'd smirk some lifting up his hand slightly pulling all his other fingers down except for his index as the bone in his finger started to protrude a bit. This was exactly the type of mission he hoped for but he only had one thing on his mind at the time How much will I get? He gave a bigger smirk shifting his glance up to the raikage.

He really had no care for the raikage but he was the superior one in the room and a fight would not be possible at the moment. He'd wave his hand some the bone protruding out of his index finger quickly moving back in as he slipped the hand into a pocket.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Seishou Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Exactly enough to satisfy your needs - Seishou answered coldly, since he obviously expected something like this from a person such as Kuroyuki. He really did not approve much of his subordinate's bloothirst and thirst for power, but it was all Seishou got, so it was up to Raikage to use his "resources" as efficiently as he could

If you are done, then go - The Raikage said as he turned sat behind the table again picking up more reports - Do not dissapoint me, Kuroyuki - Seishou finished, without looking at the man
Seishou
Seishou
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Kuroyuki would turn getting a wicked grin on his face. He had a perfect amount in his head but he would get the money once he got back. Don't move raikage...I'll be back sooner than you think The man would take a step forward flicking his way to the halfway point of the stairs then walked from there.

Heh...He has too much faith in me, but then again I am the only person in this village that really asks for missions. Besides that I havnt seen lilith at all so I guess i'm all alone, but that just makes it all the more sweeter Once he reached the bottom of the stairs he would rush out of the building setting off on his mission
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down