Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokage's Office

+4
Takimoto-kun
M.T.Wolf
Ryoku Uchiha
Artemis F. Hyouton
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hokage's Office Empty Hokage's Office

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:43 pm

The room in which the Hokage sits, does his work, and carries on his life. This room can be held for meetings and is used for information updates in which a messenger will tell the Hokage news he might be interested in, and village updates.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 27
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Hyouton Creation Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office Empty Re: Hokage's Office

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:59 pm

He walked through his door calmly and shut the door behind himself. Taking his chair in hand, Artemis would spin it around, so the face of the chair would be pointing towards his rear, allowing him to just sit down and relax. Surprisingly, there were only a couple sheets on his desk to fill out, so he would take care of them later. For now, Artemis just leaned back comfortably in his chair, and had good memories of the events that took place today. He thought of the very generous Mizukage that had helped him out today, thanking goodness that he was not corrupt or anything.

Looking at the short amount of paperwork, we got to work. Taking a pencil in hand , he started to fill out one of the five sheets that he had to fill out. Even though the work was short he might as well get it done while the stack was low. He quickly went through four sheets with ease, and completed the last one in five minutes. Sighing that he had nothing to do now, he just sat back and relaxed, happy to get the small amount of work done.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:07 pm

A light knocking could be heard on the door to the office as Ryoku knocked on it steadily. He was feeling giddy at his becoming a shinobi, and couldn't wait to get a sensei, but he knew he had to be respectful to Hokage-sama. Ryoku steeled himself for what was to come as he waited for the permission to enter. He begain wondering who his sensei would be, and how they were like. Would they be cool or dull? Interesting or boring? Strong or weak? These thoughts flew through Ryoku's head as the young Uchiha orphen waited to enter.
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 12
Bloodline/Clan : Uchiha- Sharingan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Ryoku begain shifting from one foot to the other impatiently after having to wait all this time. He looks up, and sighs, before knocking three times, waiting a second, and knocking three times again for a total of six. Unconsciously, his left foot begins tapping in his impatience.
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:15 am

Being zoned out, Artemis could not hear the chosen first set of knocks. However, since something like that would snap a person awake, whether he heard or not, Artemis snapped back to reality. He looked around and then outside, to see how much time had passed since he had beenn zoned out, as time often flies by while you are "out of it". Looking outside, he had checked to see if the sun went down at all, it had not. No time had passed whatsoever, Artemis sighed as he heard three knocks. He turned to the door, ready to say "Come in," but as he was going to, three more knocks came. Slightly annoyed, Artemis calmed himself down with little to no energy. Getting his regular mood back together, Artemis answered the call.

"Come in, citizen or shinobi, I am awake now."

The Hokage had said, pushing his chair in. He straightened his desk out a bit, waiting for the unexpected guest. Pushing his hair a bit to the side, and leaning in the back of his chaira, the Hokage awaited the door to be opened.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by M.T.Wolf Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:38 am

-He would enter the mansion slightly cerious of who he would be assigned to be trained under. He figured his sensei would be someone who cared too much and was way too high sprung. He walked upstairs and walked to the door of the hokage's room. He simply walked in and kneeled down waiting for the kage to address him so that he may ask the kage his sensei's name-
M.T.Wolf
M.T.Wolf
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 9
Village : Konoha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 am

Ryoku blinked at the annoyed voice on the other side of the door, and was about to open the door when another Gennin came up and walked right on in. Ryoku sighed, before following him inside, and once he was closer, he knelt down in front of the leader of the entire village.

"I am sorry, Hokage-Sama, I did not know you were asleep." Ryoku begins in a sheepish voice, "But I recieved a notice telling me to come here to recieve a sensei, as I was on the reserve list from joining the academy later than most as the Hunter-Nin managed to find my parents- the two Uchiha missing-nin from long ago- kill them, and brought me here when I was 6..." He looks up at Artemis's face, and awaits a reply.
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 pm

OOC: -Bump- For Artie. :3
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:58 pm

(Sorry that I haven't been posting, when I find the time tomorrow I'll post. As for now I have nothing.)
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:23 pm

With the sudden landing of Takimoto in the office, the people who were currently present would feel... Surprised to say the least... Except for the Hokage himself, for the Yoshitoki knew Artemis would probably have caught up with the Chuunin's arrival by now. Sinking his right hand to the pouch on his thigh, the young shinobi took out every scroll he had stolen from Sunagakure's ANBU Leader's office and laid it carefully on the table, followed by a respectful bow for the Hokage.

"Mission completed with success, Hokage-sama."

These were the simple words mentioned by Takimoto as he stood there, his upper body bent forward until the Hokage would give him permission to stand freely. He hoped that Hyouton Artemis would be proud, not of the young man, but of the Yoshitoki Clan itself, as it hadn't been recognized since its creation. All and all, it was a victory to the Chuunin, as he had finished a mission in which he improved his ninja arts and maybe made a new 'friend'.

(sorry for the short post)
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwata Hyuga Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Iwata stood down the hall from the Hokage's office. It was his first visit to the hokage, one of many to be sure, he hoped his future was full of success, and it all began once he stepped through that door. He still did not move, several other ninja had already entered the hokage's office, and he wasn't sure whether or not he should disturb the Hokage further, seeing as he wasn't sure what the hokage was like, was he a nice person? Would he get aggrevated at Iwata's sudden appearance? Would he like the Hokage? Would he be able to trust the Hokage, like he could not with many of his Acedemy students? He took slow, unsure steps towards his office, the door was open, and he was only a couple of steps away from the door now, should he turn back and come back tommorow when he wasn't so busy?
No... To retreat now would would only make my failure a sure thing! he yelled to himself in his thoughts.
He knocked on the open door and stepped in.
"I'm sorry to bother you further Hokage-sama..." Iwata said with a shaky voice, kneeling down. "My name is Iwata Hyuga, I am recent graduate from the Ninja Acedemy and was told to visit you to be assigned to a ninja cell..." Iwata said all this, his voice breking slightly mid sentence from nerves. He knelt beside the other genin, awaiting the hokage's reply, he noticed another ninja standing in front of the Hokage's desk. he had placed many scrolls on the desk. Iwata wondered what the scrolls might contain.
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 18
Bloodline/Clan : Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwata Hyuga Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:50 pm

(Bump for the Hokage)
"If, I'm bothering you too much... I can come back another time if you wish... Iwata said, shifting in his spot. He had never been so nervous in his life. He looked back and forth to the other ninja. They hadn't said a word. Nor had the Hokage since Iwata entered the room. "L-Lord Hokage? Is something wrong?" Iwata asked, his voice breaking mid sentence once again. Damn nerves. "You haven't said a word since I entered..."
(Sorry it's short, it's more of a bump to keep this topic alive)
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Takimoto waited and waited, but the Hokage was not responding. Obviously he was too busy with his own personal affairs to attend the Yoshitoki. However, the young Chuunin glanced at a small bag of ryo which would be his payout for the mission. Taki took it and strapped it to his waist, then bowing once more at Artemis-sama and turning around, making his leave of the office. He would notice the other shinobi, but not really mind about them.

"If you have any more requests, you know where to find me, Hokage-sama."

With this said, the Yoshitoki opened the door and left the office, back to the streets of Konohagakure.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:06 am

Ryoku shifted nervously where he stood from noe foot to the other, and back again. He wasn't sure what was happening, or why the Hokage wouldn't answer or speak at all. But who was he to question the acts of the Hokage-sama? It was not his place pr right to speak up to his leader, but he felt he must do something, anything to make the atmosphere around the room to lighten up any.

So Ryoku stood up, dusting off his clothes lightly, before walking over to the leader and supreme ruler of all of the village, and began to softly poke him on his left shoulder repeatidly.

"Umm, Hokage-sama? Are you alright?" He asks as he contenues to poke the shoulder of his esteemed leader.
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwata Hyuga Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Iwata jumped up and pushed Ryoku out of the way, forcefully enough to make him turn to him.
"What do you think you're doing?" Iwata whispered to him. "You can't just poke the Hokage! What were you thinking? If you make him mad we're all in trouble!". Iwata spun round to look at the Hokage, hoping to the heavans this ninja didn't upset the Hokage. Thankfully the Hokage still didn't move. So Iwata moved back to his original spot, but he didn't kneel down.
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:06 pm

OOC: stop already...geeze wait for the Hokage to post hell be back friday...in the mean time either leave the topic or go do some practice battle or OOC rp in the practice fight area.
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:42 pm

There we go, there's a third person finally xD, and Taki too o.o. Oh and while I'm at OOCing, M.T. Wolf, do not use dashes, just type your action please, thank you.)

Four Shinobi, three Genin, one Chuunin, had stepped into his office upon the final words of the Hokage's last sentence. It was almost like it was a prepared entrance, in which the Hokage was glad that this was not an enemy attack, or they would have been screwed. Ice would have covered everywhere in the room, except the Hokage's chair area. Just seeing the Konoha symbol on their headbands brought a smile on Artemis' face, there would be no bloodshed today. he brought his attention to the panting, and exhausted, Chuunin who was called Takimoto, the man without an ability-known clan. He had not heard of this clan until this man, who was here from a successfully completed mission, with no bloodline abilities, had explained it to him, the founder, the history, everything. Seeing this mission completed only by him, even with the aid of another, the fact that he completed it with his kind of status, made Takimoto gain trust, and his clan, a well-known status. The Hokage would turn his chair to his desk, look at the scrolls set on the table.

He would lean over at his desk to open the scrolls, hoping they contained some knowledge which would serve useful to the mission in which was given to the young Yoshitoki, the clan with newfound respect. Each of the scrolls had indicated no intentions of harm to this village, indicating that the meeting of the Sand ANBU Leader, was an actual vacation, and not anything else. Glad to see that it was all accomplished, Artemis looked back to the group, seeing that Taki had already left with the money to be paid for him. It was fine though, being young, Takimoto obviously had places to be in his younger life. He looked around at his..."audience" and smiled at their requests and needs to be here. He was about to speak, as he looked at the clock and sighed. It was time. The time for the eight Kages to finally meet, was here. He stood up and spoke to his fellow shinobi, who were left anyways...

"Alright, you remaining three are now a squad. I can't give you exact details, because I now must be on my way to a VERY important meeting. I won't be back for some time, so if you would please, keep people out of this room. 50 Ryo for each of you, this will be considered an actual D-Rank mission, understand?"

The Hokage did not even listen for a reply, as he ran out the door with quick speed. He had to at least get to THIS meeting on time, or they would be a little skeptical on why he could be considered a Kage if he couldn't show up to one meeting on time. Hopefully, it wouldn't be considered disrespectful to the rest of the people. Artemis booked it down the stairs, and ran out the door into the streets, reading the scroll leading him to the building of the meeting.

Exit: Hokage's Office--> Streets of Konohagakure.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwata Hyuga Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Iwata stared wide-eyed after the Hokage. Surprised as to his sudden dissapearance. He turned to the other two ninjas in the room, or rather, his two team mates. They seemed okay enough, but he wouldn't be able to trust them yet. the Hokage must have been in a terrible rush, as they did not have a chunin leader. That would have to wait till later. Iwata also had his first mission today. He had to prevent any ninja to enter the room. Iwata was excited to begin his first mission, even if it was to stand by a door. He held a hand out for Ryouku to shake.
"I'm Iwata Hyuga, sorry I pushed you earlier. You are?"
Iwata waited for a reply.
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Joseph walks up to the hokage door to ask for a sqaud and sensei. But instead he see's 3 people ootside the door.Byakugan Joseph activates his kekei genkai and tries to see inside the room without entering.I see no one in the hokage room and feels this is a bad time to enter and leaves.

Leaves hakage mansion --> Streets of Konohagakure.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 48
Village : Leaf
Bloodline/Clan : Hyuuga-Byakugan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwata Hyuga Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Iwata saw a ninja walk up to the room. He was about to jump outside and prevent him entry, when the ninja turned around and left.
"That was easy" Iwata said to himself. He turned back to Ryouku and held out his hand once more.
That looked like a Hyuga... Maybe I should meet him. Iwats thought to himself.
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 am

Joseph walks through the halls of the hokage room and still see's those guys standing around.I activate my byakugan and still dose'nt see the hokage. Joseph decides to question the guys.What are you guys doing just standing around? I'm sure you guys have better things to do right.[b] I continued to use my byakugan for i do not know these people and does not trust them.
Joseph sits on the ground and waits for a respond.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwata Hyuga Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Iwata stares at this new comer.
"You need to leave now. The Hokage doesn't want anyone in this room at this time, come back later." Iwata said, pullinh him up and pushing him out of the room. "I'm sorry but you just can't come in."
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Joseph turns around and leaves the hokage office feeling a tad disturbed.
Where could the kage be?I feel like something is up a hide in a nearby bush and activates my Byakugan this is no time for training i must wait nearby to see whats up.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by M.T.Wolf Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:14 am

He sighed and stood up then looked around with a bored look. So this was the ones he would be spending time with for now. How irritating but it would be suffice for now.Oh wellwas all he could say then he shrugged and gripped his shoulder as he looked at his new squad members Nice to meet you all. I guess...
M.T.Wolf
M.T.Wolf
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 9
Village : Konoha

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:57 am

Joseph yawns feeling more bored than ever and beleives he's been thier long enough.Man! I have gotten so far behind on my training! I feel like i got on that kids bad side. It looks like i'm gonna have to make peace with him. Joseph steps out of the bushes and waits for the boy who threw him out to come out. He must be apart of the hyuuga clan? I sit on the ground feeling eager to have a nice chat with a fellow hyuuga.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down