Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroyuki Custom Jutsu

2 posters

Go down

Kuroyuki Custom Jutsu Empty Kuroyuki Custom Jutsu

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:55 am

Name of Jutsu:Tsunami Rasengan

Elemental Affinity if any:Water

Description:The user mixes water chakra with the rasengan causing the rasengan to go into a liquid ball state with a smaller blue glowing ball in the middle. Upon Impact from the newly formed rasengan a whirlpool of water and chakra will be released that has the power to erode a boulder the size of a house in about 5 minutes. The jutsu is double the size compared to a normal rasengan making it so either the user uses two hands to hit the opponent with or the user uses a clone to help him hold it

Drawbacks if any:When the rasengan hits and the whirlpool is formed, the users arm is engulfed in the whirlpool and forced to spin almost shattering the elbow and slightly burning the arm
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Kuroyuki Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Kuroyuki Custom Jutsu

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:59 am

Name of Jutsu:Fiery Rasengan

Elemental Affinity if any:Fire

Description:The user enfuses the rasengan with the fire natured chakra forcing the rasengan to get surrounded in a small amount of flames and the rasengan turns the colors of fire (Red for the nonspinning chakra and orange for the spinning chakra) upon use a medium sized explosion of fire will be released giving second degree burns

Drawbacks if any:Upon use the users hand will be severely burnt by the flames and heat of the newly found rasengan, upon impact the rasengan will enter a small unstable state reducing the chances of the rasengan actually exploding in a blast of flames to about 50% untill the user has used it 15 times
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:55 am

Choose one...I wont let people make too many elemental rasengans let alone two for one person
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:50 am

(i choose fire ._. now ima make an uber water move =D)

Name:Water Laser

Element:Mizu ._.

Description:The user will do a set of around 50 handsigns a ring of water slowly rising around the user. When the ring of water reaches the waist it will flicker to be in front of the user and will turn up and start spinning rapidly forming a sphere the size of the ring then forcing it to a small size (like four tails chakra blast thingie) When the jutsu is finally activated the small golf sized ball will let out a concentrated beam of water thats able to easily cut through almost anything

Drawback(s): The laser like formation of the blast is only able to move straight making it easier to dodge even though its launched at extremely high speeds
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:53 am

Approved both at S-rank the water laser takes 2 posts to charge up meaning two of yours
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:56 am

alright o.o so three posts to use...no prob ;l
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Name: Chakra Seal

Type: Fuinjutsu

Chakra Affinity: None

Description: The user places a seal on any part of their body once they have all the chakra they can get. Upon placing the seal, almost all of the users chakra is tranferred to that seal for later use. Over time the chakra that is sealed away will slowly increase moving up to the full amount of the rank above the amount of chakra they sealed
i.e. If sealed at gennin it will let out chuunin level, If sealed at chuunin will be released at jounin level etc.

Drawback: After the seal is released and the user uses up all the chakra from the seal They will automatically black out going into a coma like state for a week. And upon awakening the users chakra will be down a rank for three days (Basically when they wake up if their chuunin, their chakra will be at a gennin level for three days and so forth in that fashion)
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Name: Elemental Soul Seal

Type: Fuinjutsu|~|Forbidden

Chakra Affinity: None

Description: The user will take a total of five posts to charge up a special seal on each of their fingertips on one hand. Upon The seals being formed the user will slam their hand into the opponent chest/heart region. Then they will draw their hand out (The next post) stealing one chakra nature from that person. The opponent will be left alive having to retrain that element they lost.The user will then seal that element into one of their limbs now being able to use that element until the seal is broken.

Drawback: Upon the user sealing the element in them they will lose control over that limb for the rest of the battle. Also the jutsu gives off a large light of color that corresponds with the element they stole letting everybody in a 5 mile radius know that it was used (Meaning the raikage would most likely be able to see it getting me thrown out of the village and so forth ._.)
====================================================

Name: Twin Lightning Crash

Type: Forbidden Ninjutsu

Chakra Affinity: Lightning

Description: The user will lock himself with the opponent forcing his and his opponents hands into a complex hand sign. Upon the two hand signs being made a large bolt of lightning will crash down onto the two, eight smaller bolts crashing down around the larger one.

Drawback: It kills the user along with the opponent, The justu cannot be passed down due that the training would kill the person trying to learn it, unless that person saw the attack with sharingan thus making it able to be copied ._.

(Could I just post me researching some jutsu and making this without really training it?if not its coo, and its gonna suck if they get denied xD)
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Both seals are denied the lightning crash is approved.
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down