Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lenalee's Training.

Go down

Lenalee's Training. Empty Lenalee's Training.

Post by Lenalee Kami Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:53 pm

A girl with pink hair and cheerful face is walking in the streets of Takigakure. She says "Hi" to everyone she sees and waves to them. Lenalee is walking pass the training ground and got a wonderful idea. "I know, I am going to practise some of my jutsu". When she reached to training ground there were many worn off dummies. Some even had shurikens and kunai still in. Firstly she removed them and putted those aside. Lenalee tought what kind of jutsu she could learn first..
She came to a decision to learn some of her basic clan jutsu.

50 Paper Kunai & Shuriken
"Yep, this jutsu I am going to learn" She took out one sheet of paper and started thinking how could she actually make Kunais and Shurikens out of these. scratch She ripped paper to some pieces and thought Maybe I must rip paper to 50 pieces to make 50 weapons but i am going to try with 10 pieces of paper first. She threw paper sheets high up in sky to have time concentrate her chakra. She putted her hands togethere and started concentrating. When paper sheets were allready above her head she started understanding that something is happening. She concentrated more and said 50 Paper Kunai & Shuriken paper sheer pieces fell down but there were only 8. Lenalee quickly started looking around and she found some of the paper kunai and shuriken on the ground above 10 meters away from her.

Lenalee went to another try, she threw 8 remaning pieces in sky and started concentrating her chakra again. This time Lenalee closed her eyes to think about Kunai and Shuriken as much as she can. She concentrated and said 50 Paper Kunai & Shuriken. She opened her eyes and saw no paper sheets in the ground, she quickly looked up and there were nothing too. She started looking around herself and found more paper kunai and shuriken. Lenalee was very happy.

I am going to try one more time but this time with 1 full sized paper sheet. thought Lenalee. She threw paper sheet in air and said 50 Paper Kunai & Shuriken She looked up and then down again and did not see anything. Lenalee quickly started looking around and finally found 50 paper kunai and shuriken about 20 meters in front of her. Lenalee was very happy and thought I only need to practise my aim, timing and speed then i have truly learned the jutsu
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Female Number of posts : 37
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kami Clan

Back to top Go down

Lenalee's Training. Empty Re: Lenalee's Training.

Post by Lenalee Kami Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:33 am

Lenalee was back in the training are seemed kinda bored. She hit a small rock next to her leg. She sat down and thought what to do. Suddenly she smiled happily and said to herself "I am going to learn one clan jutsu again". So Lenalee pulled out one scroll with "Kami" written on it. She looked the list and there was one defensive jutsu Paper Shield, she tought.

Paper Shield:
Lenalee first learned the needed hand seals and then tried them out. Those were quite easy and could be preformed quickly. She looked at her bag and took out 1 sheet of paper. She had it in her hand and quickly preformed hand seals. She failed with hand signs first time and spoke to herself again "Ah i am not used to make hand signs when i have something in hand" Lenalee quickly slove that problem. She did it just like with Paper Kunai and Shuriken. She threw paper in front of her and quickly made hand signs. The she putted her hands forward on the paper and the shield was preformed. Lenalee was very happy but that did not last long. The moment she made shield it shatterd.

Looks like i must pure more chakra in paper She took out another paper sheet and and quickly started making hand signs again. Hand signs were a sucsess. Then she putted her hands forward and said "Paper Shield". Jutsu was a sucsess. Lenalee smiled to herself and was very happy. She undid the paper shield and set foot to town streets again.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:31 am

Lenalee is at her usual training ground again. She took out a scroll again with "Kami" written on it. She looked different jutsus there and decided to learn Paper Sword jutsu today.

Paper Sword:
Lenalee reached hand for her bag and started looking for a sheet of paper. She took her hand out of the bag sheet of paper in it. She read what she have to do next and saw hand signs there. Lenalee quickly mastered hand signs and read that paper must be in hand. She putted her hands forward and started making hand signs, but failed because paper fell of her hand when she had almost finished hand signs. Then she though how could she preform hand signs and got an idea. She quickly folded the paper togethere. Then she started making hand signs again and thought about a wicked paper katana. She poured as much chakra as she could in folded paper sheet and paper turned into small katana.

Lenalee looked the katana and said "This is not the thing i wanted". She released the katana and started thinking why was it so small Maybe it is because i folded the paper. And she tried making hand signs with unfolded paper. Lenalee took paper in hand and started making signs again thinking about wicked katana. When hand seals were finished she looked katana in her hand and it was longer than before, actually it was with perfect. She started slicing air with katana. Katana was very light. Lenalee wanted to test out is it also strong. She walked in front of one worn off dummy and sliced it with all power. Dummy did not brake but Katana was a little wreck. It still was there but were totally out of shape. "I wonder is it good jutsu or not, well i have to test out already 3 jutsus not" Lenalee was happy and started already leaving when she thought I learn atleast one more jutsu today
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:58 am

So Lenalee was standing happy there and reached her hand for Kami clan jutsu scroll but stopped. "Nah, I am going to learn some other jutsu this time". She thought about jutsus and figured that she is going to learn simple Genjutsu called

Mist Servant Jutsu:
She knew it because that jutsu scroll is in her bag too. She took out scroll "Basic Genjutsus" written on it. She learned the hand seals and abit about the jutsu. Lenalee putted the scroll back in the bag and started making hand signs slowly to make no mistake. When signs were done she said with clear voice "Mist Servant Jutsu". She looked next to her but there was only one little puddle of oil. Hehe she smiled to herself with a silly face. "I need to put very much chakra in it and i also need to think it a figure" Lenalee started making handsigns again but this time she did it quicker. She also poured as much chakra in jutsu as she could and + she thought it a figure. "Mist Servant Jutsu". This time there actually were some Servants. Lenalee started counting "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...7 Mist servants" Now she looked how well those servants look and she could describe them with only one word "UGLY". Those servants had Lenalee's figure but they were all black with gloomy face.

Lenalee wanted started practise using servants but she relised that she had no chakra left. She released clones and smiled again.... "Well i learned 2 new jutsu today" . So Lenalee started walking home with sleepy face.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 am

After a short rest Lenalee was back at the training area. She just wanted to fully learn that jutsu. She quickly started making hand signs and said "Mist Servant Jutsu". This time she tried to only make 1 Servant and it sucseeded. She tried to start controlling it and that too was quite simple. She started making hand signs again and this time she tried making 9 more servants. "Mist Servant Jutsu" She accidently made 11 servants but that was ok. She tried to control them all and that came out but all clones made same thing. She slowly got hang on how to make clones do different things. Now she could make clones do different things. Lenalee was happy and saw how one clone dissapeard. Lenalee undid all the clones and started thinking. If i want to master jutsus quicker I must learn my chakra control. But now I am going to rest abit till I am fully recoverd my chakra. So Lenalee started walking to home.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Lenalee entered the training ground and was still quite happy about completing her first mission. She wanted to celebrate but it was not the time because Lenalee wanted to learn one jutsu that could be very useful. She putted her hand to bag and searched for one scroll. When she finally got it she took it out. It looked quite old but still the title "Body Flicker Jutsu" and other words were readable. She remembered how she got it. The first Takigakure villager she met gave it to him. Lenalee smiled and started reading the scroll. It looked actually quite simple. Only hand signs it had was chakra gathering sign and that was quite simple. When Lenalee finished reading the scroll about 2 times she putted it back and started learning.

Lenalee took regular running stance and started running. She thought when she run at the time doing the jutsu it would come out better. Lenalee started run and made the little hand signs. She suddenly felt like she was teleported. When she looked back she had moved atleast 10 meters with jutsu. She went to another try to find out how far this jutsu can go. This time she did not run. Lenalee just did the hand sing and had that feeling that jutsu worked. That was true but this time she moved less distance. "Hmm.. It was probably because i did not run" but Lenalee did not care. She really wanted to master this jutsu and to control. She wanted to control how far she will move. Lenalee did the hand sign again but this time she had destination. It was a kunai what was in the ground about 7 or 10 meters in front of her. She really wanted it to be success and to add little spice she even said "Body Flicker Jutsu". It was success. She was right in front of the kunai. Lenalee smiled and took a little brake to learn some new jutsu.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:43 am

Lenalee had already heard the news that some documents of Takigakure village has been stolen. Lenalee did not smile like she usually does, she was serious and quickly started thinking about jutsu to learn but this time no D rank. She had some advanced jutsu to be able to fight when it comes to this. She started thinking about combination. Lenalee wanted to boost up her kunai and shuriken somehow and she got the answer really quick. Girl remembered one C rank jutsu called "Gale Wind Palm". She read about it one day and now wanted to learn it. She tried to remember all that she read about it. It was quite easy to remember because Lenalee has good memory and first thing she remembered were hand signs. Those were quite easy and could be preformed quickly. After some minutes she remembered everything.

Lenalee went in the middle of the field and started making hand signs. Then she gathered wind chakra to her palms and released it. She only saw a little gust released from his palms. Lenalee was angry and said "I need to learn jutsus quickly" She quickly made hand signs and gathered some wind chakra in her palms. Then she released it all at once. This time it was a little biger gust but still too small. Lenalee calmed down a little bit and said "I need to do it many times to make a strong gust" She did the hand signs as quickly as she could while gathering wind chakra to her palms. She thought that she need to preform that jutsu quickly for it to be affective. Lenalee released chakra and it was yet even bigger gust.

She smiled and totally calmed down. She forgot that documents were stolen and now she could preform jutsus with ease. Lenalee did hand signs again gathering wind chakra to her palms. She released it all at once. It was allready a medium gust and Lenalee started thinking The more i calm down the more bigger gust will come, the more wind chakra I gather to my palms the more bigger gust will come She closed her eyes and did the chakra gathering hand sign. She totally wanted to calm down and gather chakra to her palms. She released her head from thoughts and gathered as much wind chakra as she could to her hands. Suddenly Lenalee opened her eyes and started quickly making hand signs. After she raised her hands before her and released all wind chakra that she gathered at once.

A strong gust that teared down leaves from trees, made little sand fly (There only was little sand). Lenalee was happy and had a big smile to herself. She took out a sheet of paper and said to herself "I am going to do paper kunai and shuriken jutsu and then boost them up with Gale Wind Palm jutsu". She threw a paper sheet up and started making handsigns. Lenalee wanted to direct Shuriken and Kunai to front. She said "50 Paper Kunai & Shuriken" 50 Kunai and shuriken flied in front of her but Lenalee already started making hand signs while gathering wind chakra to her palms. She released it all at once in the direction of kunai and shuriken. Paper weapons started flying with very high speed and stopped in one tree. Lenalee smiled and was happy about learning her first C ranked jutsu.

She already started thinking about new jutsu while she remembered that Thief also stealed our village jutsu list. Lenalee did not want to learn any village jutsu now. She set foot for Konoha which was not very far from Takigakure. She wanted to borrow some jutsu scrolls from Konoha to learn new jutsus.

Lenalee exited Takigakure training field and set foot to Konoha
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:46 am

Lenalee was back at the Takigakure training ground. She said "Okay, I am going to learn some medical jutsu first". Lenalee putted her hand to bag and started searching for scroll with title "Medical Ninjutsu". "It is quite big scroll, well I guess there are many medical jutsu". She opened scroll with exitment and started reading the list. "What is it whit these jutsus.. There are so many medical jutsus that is used to attack" Said Lenalee when she watched the list. Then she continioud while thinking First i thought i learn some normal healing jutsu but these are so good attack jutsus so I am going to learn some of these before. She started looking for some good jutsu and found one. She said to herself "Nervous System Rupture" and finished reading the scroll.

"Well i need to convert my chakra to electricity, I hope I am good with lighting chakra affinity" She was happy that this jutsu did not have hand signs. She tried to convert her chakra to electricity but it was no good. Lenalee still felt like it was wind chakra.

Suddenly and Takigakure village jounin flickered next to him and said that Kage has a mission for her and it is urgent. Lenalee nodded and moved to Takikage´s office with Body Flickering jutsu.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:52 pm

When Lenalee was back she said "I need to learn this jutsu quickly and help up with mission" Lenalee took her fighting stance as she tried to do this jutsu again. There was no different than the last time. She tried again. Lenalee knew that every Ninja can do every element jutsu if they try hard but the others just take more chakra. She closed her eyes and relaxed she had learned many jutsus like that. She wanted to get electricity to her hand. Lenalee tried to convert all her chakra to electricity. She suddenly felt that something was different. It really weren´t wind chakra. It was something else most certainly.

Lenalee smiled and she thought she had made little progress but she also knew that she had long way to go. "Wow, this A rank jutsu really is a different nature for a genin" Lenalee almost lost her confident but she hit ground with her leg and also her head with her fist. "What am I thinking I need to learn this jutsu" Lenalee had serious face again and started gathering chakra to her hand again. She felt it again. It was certainly some other affinity chakra. She knew that she had the chakra in her hand and started releasing it. It was almost seeable, the electricity. Now she tried to release all her chakra but her hand started hurting. Lenalee quickly released it all at once. The chakra from her hand was gone.

"What was that? I must have gathered too much chakra in my hand" Lenalee took out the scroll from her bag again and read the jutsu guides again. She knew why her hand started hurting. She had accidently gathered too much different chakra to her hand. She must have pure electricity. Lenalee smiled to scroll and said "I am so stupid not reading the guides correctly" She smirked and putted scroll back to her bag. She stood up and had relaxed face. "This time I am going to do this right" She said to herself and took her battle stance. She putted her hand forward and started converting chakra.

Now Lenalee knew when to stop. She will stop the moment she feels there is also wind chakra in her palm. She tried to convert chakra and got some. Now she knew how it felt with only electricity in her hand. She had the same feeling and electricity already started being visible This is wonderful thought Lenalee. She weren´t able to enjoy it much because she lost the feeling of pure electricity. She started feeling a little wind chakra. She released the chakra and started thinking Hmm.. I must get even more better with my chakra control but i will do this later.. I know i try to find all electricity chakra I can over my body before and then direct it to my hand

Lenalee smirked and closed her eyes doing the Tiger sign at the same time thinking only about one thing. Finding electricity. Lenalee was really concentrated. She suddenly started smiling and putted only her right hand forward left hand still doing tiger sign. Lenalee started directing chakra that she found to her hand This just must work she thought. All her electricity was in her hand, atleast this much as she could find. Lenalee opened her eyes and looked her hand. I was really covered with visible electricity chakra. Lenalee wanted to learn how to release it to opponents body and she smirked while saying "Only one way to find out".

Lenalee was really crazy. Using her own jutsu on her. Lenalee had placed her hand on stomach and released her electricity chakra. Lenalee did not scream from pain actually it was not painful at all but Lenalee had to careful now. She might brake her neck if she moves wrong body parts. She tried to move her left hand very quietly and see what happened. She noticed that left arm is moving but so did her right arm. It was totally weird and Lenalee did not want to move anymore just in case. She standed there thinking why did her left hand also moved. It probably moved because while releasing electricity chakra to my body the chakra got loose and only about half or less my had chakra went to my body.

Lenalee tried to move her left hand again because she knew it moved her right hand. She just wanted to know if jutsu was worn off. Everything was good and Lenalee sat down. "Oh, man I am tired" Said Lenalee and proceeded in thought I better rest a bit She went under the tree in shade and closed her eyes thinking about jutsu. She opened eyes and took out Medical Ninjutsu scroll and just started reading some other jutsu and just in case over read this one if she had missed something. When she finished reading Lenalee closed her eyes to take a little rest.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Something landed on Lenalee´s nose. It was a bug but Lenalee did not notice it because she had fell asleep. Then the bug started climbing to Lenalee´s nose and then the girl sneesed. The bug quickly flew out of the nose to explore some other lands. When Lenalee woke up she scratched her head and said "Oh, I fell asleep. Well I must have had enought rest time to finally finish the jutsu" She stood up and walked in the middle of field. Lenalee closed her eyes like last time and did the Tiger Signs to find as much electricity chakra as she could. When she was found a normal ammunation of chakra she putted her right hand forward and left left hand still in tiger sign.

Lenalee started gathering chakra to his hand and when it was done she opened her eyes and there was electricity again. She closed her eyes again to concertrate. Lenalee did not want it to happen like last time. She wanted to put all chakra to her nervous system. She suddenly opened her eyes and struck her stomach again. She felt normal like last time and then tried to move her left leg quietly. Leg did not move but her neck sure did. Lenalee was frightened that she could broke her neck but it was alright. Lenalee´s neck was fine, she tried to move it back and started moving different body parts. When she tried to move her left hand again her right leg moved. "It is different than other time, but i better leave it be till my jutsu worns off." .

Girl waited some minutes in same stance. When the jutsu worn off she said "I need to make this jutsu faster if i ever be in real battle". Lenalee proceeded with thought I need to get better at my chakra control. I better find some place with water Lenalee took tiger hand signs and started flickering somewhere where water is.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:42 am

As Lenalee flickered from place to place to find some water she remembered her village Waterfall and flickered her to there. It was still a beautiful place but she did not have time. She stated gathering chakra to bottom of her feet. When that was done she started walking. Lenalee was already quite good at it because she learned it in the past but never finished it. She already had walked some time when she started sinking. She quickly started to walk to solid ground. She was about 3 steps away from there when she fell into water. She climbed out of the water clothes and hair soaked from water. She started gathering chakra to her feet again and then stepped on water. It was better than last time she thought. It was true, she could walk longer on water now. This time she was smarter. When she felt she will start to sink she flickered herself to solid ground.

Lenalee relaxed and started gathering chakra again. This time she gathered again and stepped on water. She tried to remain balance and she could walk there even more time. So she trained there and about in 1 hour she already mastered the water walking. She had become better at her chakra control too.

After a little rest she headed back to the training grounds
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 am

When Lenalee reached back to her normal training grounds she started thinking about what jutsu to learn. Since she had used some chakra today she will not take the A rank jutsu. She reached her hand to bag and took out scroll "Basic Ninjutsu" written on it. She started looking for good jutsu and found one "Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu". "hmmm... This seems pretty useful and quite easy". When she finished reading the scroll she took her normal jutsu learning stance and started converting her normal chakra to earth chakra. She did it easily and thought Maybe I have Earth as my second chakra affinity or just my chakra control training took effect. She stood there a bit time converting her normal chakra to earth chakra. When that was done she searched for target and found one. Another worn off dummy.

Suddenly she dissapeard underground and there were only one little hole. Oh it is hard to breath here thought Lenalee and suddenly started to come out from underground. Se reached her hand out and searched for dummy. She did not find it and came out. The dummy was behind her and she started saying "I totally need to practice my senses because if i miss the target this jutsu will be useless. This time she calculated the target distans. She went underground with headhunter jutsu and when she thought she was above target Lenalee reached her hands out again. This time it was a success. She grabbed dummy and pulled it underground and only dummies head was seeable. She came out and said "I finally did it, but now I am going home to make out some strategys". Lenalee started flickering to her home.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 pm

(Since I don´t know what ranked jutsu this is i learn it as A ranked)

After some time girl was back at the training ground. "I had enought test now, time to learn jutsu" She sat down and took out scroll with "Medical Ninjutsu" title. She opened the scroll to have another quick look at the jutsu she is going to learn. Lenalee searched title "Chakra Scalpel". "Another hard jutsu ranked A". She quickly looked over hand signs for this jutsu. Since this can be also used in battle I am going to learn it. She quickly looked over hand signs for this jutsu and when that was done she putted scroll back and touched another scroll "Right I need to hurry and learn the jutsu or that what librian said might come true". She had a big smile and stood up.

She took battle stance and started doing hand signs while spelling "Tiger, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Dog". then she putted hand forward and said "Chakra Scalpel". She looked her hands but nothing happened. "Awww... why I can´t never do jutsus with first time" Lenalee was angry and quickly started making hand signs again "Tiger, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Dog". then she shouted "Chakra Scalpel". Her hands were covered with visible chakra but only for a second. Lenalee stamped her feet and had even angrier face while thinking I will not anyone mess with our Village

She started making hand signs again "Tiger, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Dog". Then she screamed with fury "Chakra Scalpel". She quickly looked her hands but this time nothing happened. "Wait, Why am I so angry? My other A ranked jutsu did not work at first time too then why should this?" She smirked to herself and started calmly making hand signs again "Tiger, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Dog". When those were done she putted her hands forward and said "Chakra Scalpel". Jutsu worked but were not quite right. Chakra what surrounded her arms were not sharp like it should be.

She undid the jutsu and sat down. Then reached her hand to the bag and took out scroll. She opened the Medical Ninjutsu scroll again and started searching how the chakra could be. She found it and readed out loud "The Chakra must be like blade" She smiled to herself and softly hitted her head "Oh I missed one thing again" Lenalee smirked and putted scroll back to her bag and stood up. "I am going to get it right this time". She took her battle stance again and relaxed while saying in her thought Like a blade, like a blade and sharp

She quickly started making hand signs and said "Tiger, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Dog". When those were done slowly putted her hands forward and said "Chakra Scalpel". Chakra on her hands really were sharper this time. She watched it with smile on her face and closed eyes for a second. When she opened her eyes the chakra was gone. Lenalee couldn´t maintain it for long, it was only mere seconds and its sharpness were not at her maximum too. Lenalee had sad face but then smiled again "Well there is nothing to worry, I made it better than last time and soon complete it"

Lenalee started with signs to gather her chakra a bit to make it stronger and last longer. She also thought about sharp blade while she was gatherign chakra. When she finished with it she took her battle stance and quickly started making hand signs "Tiger, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Dog". She smiled and pushed her hands forward and said "Chakra Scalpel". It was sharper again than last time. Lenalee wanted to see if it also lasts longer. She tried to hold and also control the chakra that covered her hand and she could really do it.

Lenalee looked the jutsu about 30 seconds and then undid it "I can´t waste my chakra but this means" she made a really big smile "Step one nailed". Lenalee laughted. She closed her eyes and started gathering her chakra again and thought only about sharp blades. She started making hand signs "Tiger, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Dog" and then said "Chakra Scalpel". It was totally perfect. chakra that covered her hand was actually sharp and beautifully blue. She wanted to use this jutsu and raised her hand.

She started touching her left arm with right hand but then said "I am so stupid of course I cannot use this jutsu on myself". This jutsu can really tear my muscels apart. She putted her hands forward and then started swinging her hands. She smiled and said "hmmm.. I am going to find some ugly animal and use this jutsu on it" said Lenalee when suddenly turned sad "No way i can just use this jutsu on someone random. I might kill it"
She had last look on that sharp chakra and undid the jutsu. "I am going to train it to perfection"

Lenalee did not gather her chakra this time and did not even close her eyes. She just started doing hand signs while thinking of sharp blade and also she gathered chakra at the same time. "Tiger, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Dog" She spelled it very clearly and then said "Chakra Scalpel". Jutsu was still perfect. She looked at jutsu while trying to control her chakra and not to let it go. She did some normal Swings like fighting with blade still smile on her face. After one minute she undid the jutsu and was quite tired and went under the tree to get some rest. "aah it is so good after learning hard jutsu". She closed her eyes and started resting
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Lenalee walked along the street whit bucket full of water and small fish in her left hand. She waved to everyone she saw and to some she knew she said Hi. Girl planned to learn another jutsu today but were not headed to her usual training grounds. She was headed to her home. When she was about 5 steps away from home she felt cold wind that blew up her hair. She stepped to her cozy home. It was not very big but still cozy. She went to kitchen and sat behind the desk and looked one scroll what was already placed to her desk.

"Okay let´s get to the business" She reached her hand to scroll. There no title for that scroll. She opened it wand there were many different signs painted with ink. It was quite fresh. "I hope i painted it right". said Lenalee while smiling and took out Medical Ninjutsu scroll. She opened it and started searching Mystical Palm jutsu. One she found it she left it open next to another scroll. She reached her hand to one fish what was in bucket. It was quite small but still needed for Lenalee to learn jutsu. First she set the fish on one white plate and Lenalee started making hand signs.

When hand signs were done she said "Chakra Scalpel". She set her palm on the fish and tried to cut it a bit from inside "I am sorry" she said to fish. Then she undid the jutsu and placed fish who was now dry to scroll what Lenalee had painted. She tried to relax and closed her eyes. She started making hand signs her eyes closed trying to have perfect chakra control. When hand signs were done she placed two of her hands to fish and said "Mystical Palm Jutsu". A green light came out of her hands put only for a second. It was gone and then Lenalee concentrated and it came back again. So Lenalee tried to heal the little fish.

Suddenly fish started moving but Lenalee still continioud healing because she knew fish was in pain. When she healed some time she was softly breathing, but the fish was fine. "Oh, man this jutsu really takes one heck of a chakra". Lenalee putted fish back to bucket and said "I must have already running out of chakra because two A rank jutsus a day is too much for me". She sat down to a near by chair. I am going to rest a bit. Lenalee knew she could not learn the jutsu today but she just wanted to finish with the first step.

After some minutes of rest she took out another fish from bucket and set it to plate first. She started gathering chakra not only for chakra scalpel but for healing jutsu too. When she was relaxed and had gathered chakra she started doing hand signs and then said "Chakra scalpel". She putted hand on fish and it started moving like crazy first but then stopped moving. "I am sorry" said Lenalee again. She set the fish on scroll and then quickly started doing hand signs while controlling her chakra perfectly. She putted two of her hands on fish and said "Mystical Palm Jutsu". Green light popped out of the girl hands again but this time it was not flashing. It was steady like it should be. This time it also took some less time to finish healing the fish.

When she finished Lenalee breathed again. She putted fish back to bucket and releasid that she had learn first phase of the jutsu. She was happy and sat on chair again. "This is enought today. I will proceed tomorow" Lenalee went to bed leaving scrolls open because she was very tired.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:10 am

When the girl woke up her hair was a little mess and she still looked a bit tired "Aaah" she yawned "That was a good nap". She went to bathroom and brushed her teeth. After she was back next to table where some scrolls were. She looked at fishes and those were okay too. She wanted to try out jutsu one more time and then go get bigger fishes. She took fish out of bucket and putted it on plate. Then she quickly started doing hand signs and after she said "Chakra Scalpel" . She cutted the fish from inside a bit "I am sorry". She said again. Then she set the fish on the scroll and started making hand signs. She concertrated to have perfect chakra control and said "Mystical Palm Jutsu". Fish was healed in no time and she smiled. "One step nailed, time to get new fish" She said to herself and stepped out of the house.

After some time she was back on track again. Fishes now really were bigger now, about twice. She took fish out of bucket and putted it on plate. She started making hand signs and said "Chakra Scalpel". Lenalee´s hands started to glow with chakra and she set one hand on fish. She started making cuts recklessly. She did more cuts that she did on smaller fishes. "I am sorry" she said to fish again. Then she putted fish on scroll and started doing hand signs again, she tried to gather more chakra this time because there were more cuts. When hand signs were done she set both of her hands on fish and said "Mystical Palm Jutsu". Green chakra surrounded the fish when Lenalee felt that fish is starting to heal. When it was done she putted fish back to bucket and relised that she is not breathing heavily this time.

After healing she took a little brake and started thinking why did she have to paint that scroll anyways. It was not said in Medical Ninjutsu what that scroll was for. She got it, well actually she didn' t but she thought she got it "I know, I don´t use the scroll next time". She putted her painted scroll togethere and took out a fish and putted it on plate. She quickly started making hand signs and said "Chakra Scalpel". She started making cuts in fish again but small just in case if she cant do jutsu whitout the scroll. After she finished with cuts she even forgot to say sorry to fish. She just said "Okay here goes, hope it work". She smiled and started making hand signs.

After she finished with hand signs she putted her hands on fish and green chakra started glowing again. She did not say even the jutsu name this time. Lenalee was happy that her jutsu worked. When she finished healing then she putted the fish back and sat on chair. "Oh, man I can´t wait to heal someone on battlefield" She stood up and took bucket in her left hand to release the fishes but then she suddenly stopped and took out one fish while saying "You are my dinner". She stepped out of the door and started going to release fishes.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:44 pm

As Lenalee walked across the Takigakure village thinking about new jutsu to learn. She wanted to learn some easier jutsu this time. She started thinking about jutsus and thought she will try out water style. Lenalee remembered one very easy water style called "Hidden Mist Jutsu". Lenalee took a heading to Takigakure waterfall because it was a beautiful place and also a good place to learn water style. When she arrived she started gathering chakra to bottom of her feet to walk on water. It was quite easy to her already so she tried to remember how to do Hidden Mist jutsu. She remembered it quite easily and then started gathering chakra. She started converting her chakra into mist.

When she got small amunation of chakra she released it. There really were mist surrounding her but it was not very thick. She started converting chakra again, this time little more and when she released it the mist were thicker again. She went to another try and this time collected even more chakra. She was very conertrated and even did the tiger sings. "I want to know how thick mist can be". She said "Hidden Mist justsu". Opened her eyes but did not see nothing. "Okay, this is a little too thick". She released the jutsu and walked to land. Lenalee did a kind smile to herself "One more jutsu nailed"
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:23 pm

Lenalee was sitting there and thinking what kind of jutsu to learn next. She suddenly pointed a finger in air and reached one of her hands to bag and started looking for one certain scroll. Girl quickly pulled hand out of his bag and raised it high beautiful blue scroll in hand. She looked it´s nice cover and opened it. There were a big list of Water jutsus. She pulled a line with her finger to find some awsome justu. Finally she found one called "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu". She started reading about the jutsu. When she were at the hand signs part she said "Ahii? 42 hand signs and I have to get them with a single time in battle.."

She proceeded reading and also trying to memorize those hand signs. Luckily she had good memory. Lenalee knew that this jutsu is going to take a lot of chakra and even a lot of time to cast. She readed the hand signs out loud so they would be easier to remember "Ox, Monkey, Hare, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Rat, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Ox, Ram, Snake, Boar, Ram, Rat, Monkey, Bird, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Horse, Ram, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Hare, Boar, Dragon, Ram, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird". She read out the hand signs some times and thought she finally remembered those.

She putted scroll back to bag and gathered some chakra in the bottom of her feet to walk on water. Then she started collecting a huge ammunition of water chakra. Then she started doing hand signs while spelling "Ox, Monkey, Hare, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Rat, Tiger, Ox, Tiger, Rat, Ox, Ram, Snake, Boar, Ram, Rat, Monkey, Bird, Monkey, Bird, Ox, Horse, Ram, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Hare, Boar, Dragon, Ram, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird" Then Lenalee shouted "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu". Nothing happened and Lenalee went to another try.

Lenalee closed her eyes this time to build up even bigger ammunition of chakra. When she was done she started spelling again. "Ox, Monkey, Hare, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Rat, Tiger, Ox, Tiger, Rat, Ox, Ram, Snake, Boar, Ram, Rat, Monkey, Bird, Monkey, Bird, Ox, Horse, Ram, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Hare, Boar, Dragon, Ram, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird" she hoped it will work and said "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu". Nothing happened again and Lenalee started thinking "Hmm.. Maybe I did some hand signs wrong"

She set foot on the land again and took out the same scroll, opened it and started saying hand signs out loud again "Ox, Monkey, Hare, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Rat, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Ox, Ram, Snake, Boar, Ram, Rat, Monkey, Bird, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Horse, Ram, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Hare, Boar, Dragon, Ram, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird" She smiled and said "Oh I made some hand sign mistakes". She putted scroll back again and walked on water.

She was on water and started building up chakra again eyes closed to concentrate better. When she had bilded up enought of water chakra girl opened her eyes and started spelling "Ox, Monkey, Hare, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Rat, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Ox, Ram, Snake, Boar, Ram, Rat, Monkey, Bird, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Horse, Ram, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Hare, Boar, Dragon, Ram, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird". Then she said "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu". A water dragon really popped out of the water but it´s shape needed a little touch but else was fine.

Lenalee did not undo the jutsu. She started concentrating to move the dragon. She was actually doing pretty well for her first time. She swinged it to right then left and then up. Suddenly the jutsu vanished and all water fell on Lenalee. "Oh my god I am tired". She was totally soaked but she still had smile on her face "Woohoo I learned a B-Rank jutsu" She walked off the water and started walking home to take a little rest. She started thinkig on her way home This jutsu is pretty difficult to cast and takes quite a ammunition of chakra so I think i am not going to use it, at least not right now . When she was in front of her home she stepped in and headed to bed first.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:14 am

Lenalee was back at the waterfall and looked up to it. She reached her hand for Water Jutsu scroll again and looked at it. "Hmm.. I wonder what kind of jutsu I am going to learn now". She opened the scroll and started looking for C or D rank jutsu. She read the scroll finding a easy jutsu. When she found one she read it out loud "C-Rank Water Style: Syrup Capture Field". she finished reading the jutsu and said "This should be easy enought". She quickly remembered the hand signs what were Ram and Tiger. Then she putted scroll back and stood up "It is time to learn new jutsu". She started molding her chakra by doing hand signs.

"Water Style: Syrup Capture Field" Lenalee shouted and syrup came out of her mouth but it was not sticky at all. And there weren´t much syrup either. She touched it and started gathering chakra again. This time she gathered more chakra than last time. Lenalee quickly started making hand signs "Ram, Tiger". Then she shouted "Water Style: Syrup Capture Field". Girl opened her mouth and syrup came out of it. She kneed down to touch it if it was sticky. Lenalee stood up and started walking on it. It was a bit difficult but still capable. She knew that it must be even more sticky. Girl took her battle stance to do the jutsu again.

First she gathered her chakra. Then she quickly did the Ram and Tiger sign and said "Water Style: Syrup Capture Field". She quickly opened her mouth and shot syrup out of there. It was already quite normal ammunition of it. She looked at it and smiled "I am already getting better at it". She tried to walk on it this time too. It was much more difficult than the other time "Well I used more chakra this time" . Lenalee said to herself. It was really difficult for her to walk there. "Well it is this jutus purpos". When she got off the field she still had hard time to walk because syrup was attached to her legs. She washed it off and wanted to do jutsu one more time to test one thing out.

When Lenalee washed it off she started doing ram and tiger hand signs again. After those were done she said "Water Style: Syrup Capture Field", and blasted even more syrup out of her mouth. She smiled and started gathering chakra to bottom of her feet. Then she stepped on syrup and it was easy to walk on there. "Scroll was right, it is easy to walk on this jutsu while doing water walking". She was happy that she learned another water jutsu and started thinking that she must learn jutsus from scrolls she borrowed from Konoha.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down