Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suna Desert Cave

Go down

Suna Desert Cave Empty Suna Desert Cave

Post by Taven Naïlo Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Taven felt a small drop of water fall upon his face. He twitched as it did, his mouth was very very dry. Taven sat up and looked around. He saw everything from medical bandages to broken kunai. Taven wondered where he was and how he had come here. Taven saw a man in the corner who looked like he was preparing some food. Taven thought he knew this man but he honestly had no idea. The man turned and offered a bowl of ramen towards Taven. Taven extended a hand bu tthen stopped. 'Are you trying to poison me?' Taven questioned with assertiveness strong in his voice. The man merely shook his head and said in a deep voice with no emotion 'If I had planned on killing you, you'd be dead already' Taven thought this over and obviously thought it the truth. He took the ramen and ate it slowly. The flavour was amazing! Taven had never tasted something so good. Taven left little time between each bite and quickly finished the ramen.

'Why am I here?' Taven questioned after he had finished his meal. The man ignored the question and merely replied 'You will know in time.' This answer bothered Taven strongly. Why would he keep secrets from Taven? Taven gave a short sigh as he stood up with intent on leaving. Before he took a step the man was in front of him preventing any further movement. 'I guess I'll stay here?' The man nodded with a smile as Taven sighed once again. 'Why the hell am I here?'
Taven Naïlo
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Suna Desert Cave Empty Re: Suna Desert Cave

Post by Taven Naïlo Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:07 am

Taven quickly noticed it was night outside. He decided now would be a perfect time to make his escape and that is exactly what he did. He gathered his clothes and quickly stole a bag. He rushed for the cave exit and continued running towards the cave exit. Taven cleared the cave exit and continued running towards the Suna gates. They were visable in the night and he merely followed the light.

exit ------> 'The Coming of the Prince'
Taven Naïlo
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down