Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

the desert

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the desert

Post by Kazika Hyouton on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:37 am

I from running through konoha forest we arrive in the desert and i am running for awhile then i notice the intense heat and sun.then i slow down so i can get a water container out of my pouch then i take a drink and keep it in my hand know i will need another drink in just a matter of time.now i don't bother looking back at jin because i know he won't just stop
avatar
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Jin Kazama on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Jin followed behind Kazika, with his arms extended behind his back and his black jacket fluttering in the wind. he covered his nose and mouth with his shirt underneath to protect him from the sand, his eyes squinted a bit from the gusts of sand also. he saw suna away on the horizon, well, at least it look like it, it was huge deformations in the sand, so it had to be. he sweated a lot, wiping it off every now and then.
avatar
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Age : 25
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Kazika Hyouton on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:28 pm

I keep running not saying anything also keeping my mouth and nose under my shirt and i am dripping sweat then i stop and put my hand up to signal for you to stop when we are still out of sight from anyone inside the village but we can see the village itself and then i say [color=cyan]We will look suspicious or draw attention to our selves if we sprint into the village if we sprint into the village,we should walk fro here on out/color] i say starting to walk again keeping my shirt over my nose and mouth walking to the village
avatar
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Jin Kazama on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Jin listened to what Kazika had to say. he nodded,
''hmm, good idea,''
he said then started to walk beside him, panting somewhat. while he walked, he pulled off his mist headband, and looked at it with a bit of disappointment.
''eh, we'll probably hide this, don't you think?''.
he showed Kazika his headband with one hand extended.
avatar
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Age : 25
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Kazika Hyouton on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Yeah that probably would be a good idea i say as i slowly untie it and stick it at the bottom of my pouch hoping they wont have to check it as i walk beside him to the village gates and i look over at him taking some drinks along the way to the village know something could go wrong and we could be killed but that didn't stop me in the slightest bit for I had come to long to quit because there is a slight chance me and jin could die
avatar
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Jin Kazama on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:13 pm

Jin panted, pulling out a bottle of water from his pouch and drinking from it,
''almost there!''
.he said, scanning the area, then turning to Kazika,
''right, once we're there, we should split up so we can get more info. remember, is more of spying than asking around.''
he worried a bit saying the last part, because if they were caught, they would most likely to die. he capped the bottle and slipped it back into his pouch.
avatar
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Age : 25
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Kazika Hyouton on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Okay,If anything goes wrong we'll meet out there i say as i point out to a rock formation out in the desert as i am sweating and i keep walking as i put my water away after taking one last drink then as we are at the village gates i say Let's do this,and the best of luck to you i say as i walk into the village turning left so you would go right so we split up

I EXIT TO KAGES OFFICE (oh god...you said not to make anymore topics and this is one that is here)
avatar
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Jin Kazama on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:22 pm

''right!''. and flicked into the village .
EXIT TO SUNA>>>>>
avatar
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Age : 25
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Taven could be spotted leaving Sunagakure with intentions of traveling to distant places. He wished specifically to go to Konohagakure to get a good supply of wood to make his first puppet. Taven wandered in the desert his face being protected. He had taken words from a travelling shinobi and was told to leave in the same direction until the sand stopped. Taven opened his fan and put it on the ground. He focused wind chakra under it as it raised him into the air. Taven then leaned forward and switched the wind focus to blast him forward as wind sand blew up behind him and he was off to a great travel to Konoha.
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Taven could see some trees in the distance as he kept his pace, his chakra was depleating quite quickly. Taven jumped off the fan and folded it onto his back. He then continued walking towards the forest. He saw plenty of wood available for him to take. Taven wanted to seek out the Hokage so as to not create a war from him stealing trees.

Exit -------> Konoha Forest
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Kazika Hyouton on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:13 pm

I quickly exit the village gate and walk out into the desert towards the place where i told him to meet if anything goes wrong and from there i am unable to be seen from the village then from there i sprint with my arms hanging down behind me to konoha to get back to my boat
avatar
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Takimoto appears in the desert of Wind, his eyes set on the village, it just being up ahead. As he neared the village of Sand, the Chuunin was even more determined to successfully accomplish the mission given to him. It would not be an easy ride in the park, but the Yoshitoki was sure of his abilities and ready to execute such an important task. The wind was blowing hard and bringing the sand up and against the Shinobi. Luckilly, the young teenager brought his left arm's long sleeves up, blocking the wind from going to his eyes.
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Taven saw the shinobi. Taven was already clad in his Sunagakure clothes and his headband was wrapped around his left bicep. Taven jumped back onto his fan to hasten his encounter with the shinobi. As Taven grew closer he jumped up high into the air. His second move was to swing his fan as hard as he could at the desert sand. As he did this a large blast of sand exploded towards the other shinobi. Taven had made the first strike and he was pleased with what it had seemed to have done.

Taven had one hand on his fan, as it was resting on the sand and his other hand was making chakra strings to his puppet. Taven pulled his left hand backwards as the puppet launched off his back and quickly went in front of him. Taven had his wind weapon and his puppet. He was ready for the other shinobi to come at him with everything they had.

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Takimoto's eyes narrowed as the sound of sand coming towards him echoed through his ears. The wind felt heavier from the rear, the Chuunin's head slightly turning to the right, the corner of his eyes spotting a small wave of sand coming at him to swallow the shinobi. He knew that with a precise and controlled jump upwards he would dodge that attack, but if his suspicions were correct and that was another ninja making such a move, a careful planning had to be added to such a jump. The Yoshitoki would be a sitting duck in mid-air if he didn't come up with something and fast, before the attack proppelled him a few feet backwards and buried him in the hot sand, even if partially.

Focusing a very small portion of chakra to the plant of each of his feet, Takimoto bent his knees as he took a kunai from his right thigh, burying it deep on the ground, strong ninja wire attached to his right hand. The Chuunin jumped up, the wave of sand passing beneath him as the wire held tight through its passage, burying the kunai even more, but not interfering with the Shinobi's plans. When he was up in the air, the Yoshitoki could finally see his opponent. An apparent ninja from Sunagakure and something else running towards the Konoha Shinobi. It seemed that it was a puppet, as the other ninja was controlling it with one of his hands.

"A puppetter...? Not surprised..."

Thought Takimoto to himself as he stood in mid-air, his body reaching the targetted space of the air and gravity beginning to dictate its rules and forcing the Yoshitoki back to the hot sand.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Taven watched the shinobi skilfully dodge the sand barrage. Taven was going to enjoy this fight with the shinobi who would appear to be from Konohagakure, but of this Taven was unsure. Taven focused his chakra around him as some sand began to circle him, wind clearly stirring. Taven dropped a few kunai around him as the wind whipped up below them in a quick fashion making a concentrated wind funnel keeping the kunai afloat.

"Tell me, do you know what wind can do when it is used correctly?" Taven asked eager to unleash his wind jutsu as an initial distraction. As Taven took a single step foreword the kunai followed the puppet keeping closer ahead of him.

"This is my puppet, I have a feeling you and him are going to be quite 'close' in a short amount of time. Keep an eye out though he sometimes is prone to 'crushing' people" Taven smirked as he pulled his left middle finger back, ensuring it was unseen to Takimoto, and the jaws of the snake puppet opened, its fangs protruding from the roof of its mouth.

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Takimoto pulled the wire for a faster reach of the ground, his eyes focused on the puppet as it opened its mouth to reveal fangs. Suddenly, the Yoshitoki felt his backs lighter than usual. A very quick sweatdrop moment came to him as he remembered leaving his sword back in the clan house, the teenager's strategies being slightly narrowed for a few options. First of all, he knew he had to keep away from a puppet. It wasn't very good to feel hard wood slamming against your skin and possibly breaking your bones.

Takimoto was now building a plan in his mind. He decided to take this one, quickly sinking his right on the pouch he had strapped slightly behind his left ribs. The Yoshitoki took out three shuriken attached with wire as he began to run towards the snake-puppet thing, feinting a quick shift of directions towards his right, his right foot sliding through the sand as he tried to think it logically, the snake much likely to be hurled at him in such a short range. In that very short time, he bent his left knee and turned it slightly to the left, gaining momentum as the snake and himself got closer to one another.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Taven quickly swung his fan directly at the ground as another sand wall burst up. The sand acted as a visual block only, it was intended to distract the other shinobi as well. Taven then quickly jumped onto the fan and rode it behind the wave. He was ready to strike the other shinobi in the air, if they were to dodge as they did last time.

Taven released some of the swirling Kunai from the ground as well. These kunai moved in a spiral motion towards the sand wall. If the other shinobi were to use any wires to dodge like they did last time, they would surly be cut by the wind encircled kunai. Taven was just behind the sand wave, upon his fan, waiting to strike at Takimoto with his puppet. He was using the sand as a flawless distraction with the kunai he had set earlier to make it work even better.

Taven pulled his pinky back holding his middle finger back still. This made the tail blade of the puppet slide out of the rattle. A green liquid could be seen on the blade, if the blade were able to be seen by Takimoto that is. Taven was ready to strike and end this quickly. Taven knew first hand the effect of the poison and he knew if the blade struck its mark, the shinobi would have visual problems to deal with as well as the terrain issues that were apparent.

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 am

Takimoto quickly leaned his body to the left, using his bent left knee for the momentum. As he leaned to the left, his upper body fell down to the sand, finishing in a quick roll to the left, the Yoshitoki's left hand would be able to swiftly move to the same side's thigh and grab the kunai located on its rear if the snake followed up with a new move. After that roll, he almost instantly leap away from the puppet using that same wire from before, it still attached to his right hand and that buried kunai (I don't think I said anything about cutting the wire or letting it go, if so, I'll repost). How would the Chuunin be able to notice the sword? His hearing senses, just like all the others, were slightly increased by the young man's Doujutsu, the Urufuaizu. Due to Takimoto's level of practice of his wolf eyes, it didn't have any major upgrades on the Chuunin's senses, but just enough to hear the sharp blade cutting through the wind towards the Shinobi.

It was then that the Yoshitoki noticed a new sandwave moving rapidly towards him. The puppet was in front of Takimoto, surely ready to attack and keep the Yoshitoki busy as the real attack came from that wave. Using such an attack a second time could only mean a different approach.

"He can outsmart me..."

Thought Taki as he built a new plan in his mind. He quickly took four kunais, two from each pouch he had. All of the them had one tag attached, the Yoshitoki throwing them to the hot sand in front of him. When the explosion took place, it would be at the exact moment the wave of sand would reach the puppet, which would propel it forwards. However, the explosion would halt the sand's movement, creating a large smoke fog area. In between the puppet being hurled and the explosion taking place, another kunai travelled through the igniting fire and dense smoke, the Sunagakure Shinobi's puppet being forced by the sand to go towards that same kunai. However, the tag attached to it had a slightly different finishing seal. Truth was, ufortunately for Takimoto's opponent, he could not see any difference between a normal explosive tag and that particular one, for it was out of his eyesight. The Yoshitoki entered the fog, not directly into it, but through the farthest right side. (basically i circled the fog a few feet to the right before actually entering it)

(I think this is possible. If not, I'll repost.)

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Taven saw that his puppet was in danger and he quickly formed a handseal. He replaced with the puppet and then folded his fan. He used the fan to smash the sand away in a strong gust of wind. Taven then landed a short ways from Takimoto's smoke barrier. Taven gave a smirk as he did a full circle, his fan open fully. As the fan spun around it collected a large sum of resistence on it. Taven stopped and aimed the fan at Takimoto. "Great Breakthrough!"

A huge gust of cutting wind slashes flew into the smoke, blowing the smoke away as well as hopefully cutting Takimoto. Taven then pulls his left hand down towards the ground as the snake puppet quickly launches itself towards Takimoto's back. The wind distraction should provide sufficient sound barrier to make the puppet unnoticed. As the puppet grew closer Taven pulled his pointer finger down and the snake spread apart, showing it was connected by strong chakra enforced shinobi wire. This feature allowed the puppet to spread out and catch foes by surprise often. As It was a few feet away it attempted to lock itself around Takimoto. If the puppet successfully caught the shinobi, Taven would then instantly clench his fist making it squeeze him. After the squeezing, Taven planned to pull his ring finger back. This would cause the venom covered jaws to snap shut on the shinobi, piercing the shinobi's flesh. In doing that the puppet would have made the shinobi feel the drugs effect and this fight would soon be over.

Lets hope he latches onto the bastard.... Come on Snake..... do it, please

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:39 pm

The kunai Takimoto had thrown was blocked by the fan, it being redirected towards the hot sand in front of the Sunagakure Shinobi. When he swinged (or swung) his fan, the Yoshitoki could hear the instant pick up of wind as it travelled towards him. It was a stronger technique than those used earlier on, Taki was sure of that, but he would use the very brief amount of time he had as an opening to get closer to the other ninja. As the wind travelled at high speeds towards the Chuunin and clearing the fog, he did a Tiger handseal, flickering out of the fog, to the far right side of the Sunagakure ninja.

A small pop from the fog would be the only thing noticed as he was now outside, turning his body towards the other shinobi, using his right foot, planking it to the ground and sliding it to the side and backwards to make such a turn with that flicker momentum. By that time, his opponent would be aware of Takimoto's exit from the fog. This was when the tag attached to the hurled kunai would come in handy. Dashing towards the other ninja, the Yoshitoki stretched his right hand forwards, his index and middle finger pointing at the tag right in front of Nailo Taven (just usingthe name narrator-wise of course). By doing this, he forced more chakra than needed for the tag to be activated, it burning even more rapidly and hissing much stronger than any tag normally would. When it finished burning up, a matter of two seconds, sparks would fly in a loud cracker noise, which would probably affect the Suna Shinobi's awareness. A good enough of distraction, an element of surprise good enough for the Yoshitoki to flicker once more, now to be right in front of his opponent. He knew this was a very bold move, the puppet was near its master, but he had to go all-out and try his best at what he was good at: close combat fighting.

Having reached his destination, Takimoto quickly slid his left foot to the left and bending it as his right leg stretched. The Chuunin's right arm was steadilly brought back, its hand closing into a fist as it then sprung towards the Sunagakure Shinobi's right ribs. Logically, it would be quite hard for the opponent to block as he was holding a fan with one hand and the puppet with the other. But Takimoto did not underestimate his adversary's abilities and prepared his left hand.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:31 am

Taven saw the shinobi's speed and quickly blocked with the fan, he used the solid metal ends to block. This caused Takimoto some pain and Taven followed this up with quickly ducking to the sand to prevent the left fist from striking directly. Taven jerked his hand quickly as the puppet launched itself at Takimoto from close range. If the puppet struck the poison would take effect and little would be able to be done about it. To provide a distraction Taven quickly stabbed a kunai into Takimoto's foot.

"Painful isn't it?" Taven quickly rolled to the left and did a handspring throwing his fan into the air. Taven landed on all fours in the sand as the puppet continued its barrage towards the other shinobi. Taven saw the fan open in the air, this would slow the decent of it which is precisely what Taven wanted.

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:33 am

Takimoto's eyes narrowed as the fan's solid ends were aimed at him. However, in a critical thinking, the Chuunin built a one-second plan to that situation, based more on instinct than actually logic. The Yoshitoki used that bent left knee to fall down while leaning to the left, his lower body getting beneath the fan as he used his left hand to stand and gain momentum.

One to two seconds later, he sprung his left arm, Takimoto now "flying" beneath Taven's weapon sideways, his right forearm sliding through the fan to prevent any attack from above. Also, taking the slight margin of seconds of two seconds, the puppet would have been launched at the Yoshitoki as he skillfully swept past the fan, his right leg now outstretching, its foot aiming to be slammed at the Sunagakure's Shinobi head due to his ducking stance. If Nailo Taven was able to get up and dodge from a close ranged attack, it was quite fine. Perhaps Takimoto's immediate goal was not that critical kick to the head, for it was highly probable his opponent would dodge.

"This is it..."

Thought Takimoto as he approached his opponent, getting closer and closer.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Taven stopped the puppet quickly. He then smirked, a rather large smirk, as he stood there not moving, not doing anything but smiling. Taven wanted to feel the strength of the other ninja, he wanted the pain and pleasure of seeing how he was in close combat. Taven's puppet stood still as well and then it morphed its appearance to Taven's. Taven knew the kick was close as he closed his eyes quickly. He wondered how much the kick was going to hurt, he also wondered if he would be able to win. He had a plan though and if he went through with it this would work great. Taven's puppet morphed into Taven's appearence. It would appear that two Tavens were now present however one was human the other was wooden. The kick connected with Taven's head and he went smashing into the sand as dust hurled up around him. Taven stayed face down in the sand and the second Taven jerked its head to the right in a robotic fashion. One Taven was to the right of Takimoto, the other in front of him in the sand with an injury. The only thing keepign the two somewhat different was the chakra string position. Both appeared to have chakra string on their fingertips.

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Feeling his foot slamming towards his opponent's face made Takimoto secure about using his right arm, the one grazing the fan above. The Sunagakure Shinobi would be hurled backwards as the Yoshitoki brough his right hand to the pouch on his left ribs, hurling four shuriken with strings attached, each aiming to wrap around Taven's limbs. If Takimoto was successful, he would pull his opponent quickly back at him, connecting another kick, this time with his left foot, now aiming at Nailo Taven's guts.

He was completely naive to the fact the puppet was taking his opponent's appearance, but the figure he had kicked was the real thing, the figure he had thrown the shuriken to. Takimoto's left hand was brough to the leve of his waist, ready to block any counter-attack, if such would be carried on. There would be a margin of one to two seconds between Takimoto's left kick and both of the ninja falling on the hot sand.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Taven quickly jumped into the air at amazing speed. This allowed him to dodge the shurikan. Taven then smashed the Wire into the ground and cut the wires with a wind covered kunai. The puppet moved its head in an awkward fashion glancing at Takimoto quickly. Both Tavens mimiced the other's moves and the puppet seemed to be the one controlling the one that had just cut the wires. This was however only a ploy used to distract Takimoto. The real Taven was in fact in front of Takimoto and the puppet was being played to look like it was playing Taven.

The fan that was standing in the sand behind Takimoto seemingly forgotten lifted into the air with wind chakra being used to do this. It was sharpened at the end and then flew by Takimoto attempting to cut him as the fan flew to the puppet. The puppet caught the fan in its hand and it opened the fan looking at Takimoto.

((the puppet is only being disguised by a genjutsu its really still in its normal form))

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum