Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Wind (Border of Konoha and Suna)

2 posters

Go down

Forest of Wind (Border of Konoha and Suna) Empty Forest of Wind (Border of Konoha and Suna)

Post by Takimoto-kun Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:32 pm

(There is the Forest of Wind, I believe o.o' - not describing this one as I am not from Suna xD)

Takimoto crosses half the forest of Wind when he arrives at a small pond, hidden from the main path. He walks towards it, his eyes narrowing as the Chuunin scans the surroundings, feeling nothing out of ordinary. The Yoshitoki camps here for a few hours, taking a small blanket from his backpack and a small sandwich (o.o). He eats it slowly, enjoying the calm breeze that twirls around the trees and comes to meet him, two wolves drinking from the pond and walking away slowly. After a few moments, Takimoto's eyes get heavier, tiredness coming up his head as he falls asleep.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Forest of Wind (Border of Konoha and Suna) Empty Re: Forest of Wind (Border of Konoha and Suna)

Post by Takimoto-kun Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:35 pm

The Chuunin wakes up after three hours, the needed amount of time to rest and feel at one's full capabilities. He folded the blanket and placed it back on his backpack, then putting it on his backs and stretching his arms wide. Doing the Tiger Handseal with one hand, his right one, Takimoto sighs and flickers away from the pond, aiming at Sunagakure.

---> to the desert
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Forest of Wind (Border of Konoha and Suna) Empty Re: Forest of Wind (Border of Konoha and Suna)

Post by Taven Naïlo Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Taven enters the small clearing on a branch from above. He could see some markings in the ground, another shinobi had recently been here. Taven was ready to fight the shinobi. Taven pressed on slowly, making his journey slower and more cautious. He had his fan closed, the latch undone. This made the fan ready for combat, all Taven needed was the clear desert and he would have the upper hand.

Exit ----------> Desert
Taven Naïlo
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Suddenly, leaves were lifted from the ground, following a figure darting through the forest. Takimoto was trying to keep the pace, his speed withering as his body reached its farmost limits. There was no time to lose, it was of essence, not a second could be wasted to reach the first objective.

"I can still feel them after me. My awareness is getting lower by the second, it means they are getting further apart from me... Good..."

Thought the young Chuunin in his mind as he almost collapsed with the help of a surfaced root, then shaking his head and keeping it up. Soon, he was finally home free... Or almost...

Exit -> Forest of Konoha.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down