Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokage's Office

+4
Takimoto-kun
M.T.Wolf
Ryoku Uchiha
Artemis F. Hyouton
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hokage's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Hokage's Office

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:15 pm

Joseph appears near the hokages mansion and feels like he needs a change of clothes. So i go home for a few minutes and switch into a black outfit.I then dash towards the hokage room thinking I must have more power, I will stop at nothing to get power.[i] I crack an evil smirk and then peek through the door and to see if the hokage is there. I don't see the kage and walk away.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 48
Village : Leaf
Bloodline/Clan : Hyuuga-Byakugan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:19 am

I get tired of waiting because nothing has happened, I dash into the streets of konoha looking for something to do.
[b]Nothing has been happening everytime i come here but where is the hokage?
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiko Kurama Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Emiko sits at Teuchi's Ramen Bar, muttering to herself. God, I am so bored... What should I do? She asked herself, Teuchi stared at her and shook his head. Emiko sticks her tongue out at him and they both laugh. She stands up and pays for her Ramen, walking out into the streets. A body collided with hers and she fell. 'Ow! What the...?' She shouted.
Emiko Kurama
Emiko Kurama

Female Number of posts : 6
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : Kurama

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Daichi falls to the ground. "Ow." Daichi moans as he stands to his feet. "I'm sorry for running into you." Daichi says as he helps the lady up. "So whats your name?" Daichi asks the female ninja.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down