Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsuchikage's Office

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tsuchikage's Office Empty Tsuchikage's Office

Post by Arai Senju Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Arai opened the doors and walked into his office, a part of this building that happened to be one of the largest in the Village. The building was not only where the Tsuchikage's office resided, but also where council meetings and secret meetings of the anbu were also held there in an underground area, known to them and the kage...only them. Standing directly outside of the office were two chuunin that alwways guarded the door, even when they knew their kage was not there. Arai slightly frowned when he looked at the desk, only to see piles of paper, probably nothing more than contracts and requests from Villagers and families. He slowly walked to the desk and sighed, looking out to the Village through the large window pane that was directly behind the desk. He smiled as his mind slowly drifted into the memories he held for Konoha, the Village he had been born in.

"Man....do times change."
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 36
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Mokuton Creation [Leader]

Back to top Go down

Tsuchikage's Office Empty Re: Tsuchikage's Office

Post by Kuro Senju Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Kuro Walked up to the kage building, he had wished to meet the kage, he had been in Iwagakure for four years now and he had always desired to meet him, having heard he was a powerful man. Kuro walked to the building and let the chuunin that were posted there search him, when they let him through he walked up the steps and to the kage's office, once to the door he knocked on it and waited for the answer to see if anyone was there
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 30
Bloodline/Clan : Mokuton

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:08 pm

His eyes "jumped" and his focus was regained. He turned towards the door and rubbed his face softly, as if wiping something off, though nothing was there...in reality. He let out a soft yawn and proceeded to talk.

"Come on in."

Arai spoke in a loud, clear voice that rung in the quite large office room. It was odd because he has such a timid voice, not feminine, yet it still seemed kind of soft. To be truthful, his voice had quite a melodious tone to it. He glanced down to the desk and in the meantime, while waiting on the visitor to open the door, he had picked up on of the packets of paper laying on his desk and flipped through it, only glancing at the words to get a general idea of what they were about.
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Kuro slowly opened the door, and walked in cautiously hoping that he wouldn't be attack upon his sudden appearance. He looked around the room then focused on the Tsuchikage. he walked closer then bowed respectfully. "I am Kuro Naraku. I am here to ask you a question.....If I may." , Kuro raised his head as to await the answer from the kage as he kept his body bowed in respect
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:27 pm

As the ninja walked into the office, Arai glanced upwards and back to the paper. He then sat the papers back onto the desk so that he could give this ninja his undivided attention, a sign of respect. He walked to the front of the desk and leaned back onto it and began to chuckle as he saw Kuro bow. He waited for him to finish his sentence before speaking though.

"Haha! No need for such formalities. I'm all for respect where it is due, but please...no need to bow. It is nice to meet you Kuro. I am guessing that you are one of the newer genin eh? So what is it that you want to ask me?"

His left eyebrow raised and his sapphire colored eyes were staring at Kuro and the way he stood. Arai always payed attention to the little things that people did because they always revealed a lot about a person's...well uh personality. He was curious to know what he was going to be asked.
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Kuro smiled and rose, he ran his left hand through his hair and sighed, he stood straight and spoke clearly. "Yes Tsuchikage, I am a new gennin, I am greatful for you and your village accepting me 4 years ago, I come to you now wondering if................if you would train me.", Kuro looked in the Kage's eyes, which were a sapphire color, while his own were red, he waited patiently for the kage's answer, he wasn't expecting to be given an immediate answer or even to be accept unto him as a pupil. But he wouldn't get anywhere if he didn't try now would he..?
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:42 pm

"A pupil eh? Hmmm, I've never quite had one of those before. Ha! I think that's actually quite an interesting idea. Well, Kuro you said your name was? I don't have a definite answer for today. But I'm sure I can tell you by tomorrow. But what intrigues me the most is that you asked me. Why? For what reason did you come ask me?"

He smirked and his left eyebrown rested back to normal as he waited for a respone from the young Iwagakure ninja. Arai had never even thought about taking anyone under his wing and neither was he asked, so this question truly did spark an interest within him. His left index finger lightly tapped on the desk and a hawk flew across the view, given by the large window pane behind him.

(I'm almost as new to this site as you are so I have to see how the whole sensei thing goes here xD)
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Kain smiled and nodded, it was somewhat how he expected it to happen, he bowed respectfully and rose, he ran his left hand through his hair as his smile then quickly dissipated as he remembered his parents "I asked you, because......your a strong shinobi and I want to become a strong shinobi.....so that one day, I may have my revenge upon the Village Hidden in the Mist for my parents murder.........", Kuro then sighed as his smile soon returned after he wiped his hand over his face
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:57 pm

The Mist Village....just the name of that village almost evoked Arai with rage. The same Village bred the ninja that attacked him while he lived in Konohagakure. It was because of those same savages that his parents were no longer alive. Arai's face turned somewhat serious as well. He didn't let the young man know that he was quite angry, but more so serious about the situation. In fact, before Kuro had walked in, it was those moments, those last moments with his parents that he was thinking about..and how he wasn't able to help them. He instead watched as his parents dug themselves graves.

"Hmmm. I see. Now that's quite a serious claim. I could understand why you would be searching for someone to help you out there. The Mist is full of savages and their time will come soon enough..I will try to help you out as best I can, without interfering with the Village duties"

He kneew deep down that not all of Mist were the same, but everyone knew that most of the missing-nin always came from Mist. Everyone knew of the ceremony that Mist always used to determine who became their chuunin....So, in reality, they were nothing more than savages...or at least that's how Arai always viewed them for the last ten years.
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:11 am

Kuro nodded, he kinda sensed something from the Kage but he didn't think to much on it. He listened to what his kage said and something didn't sit rigt with him, it was then that Kuro knew that there was something with the kage that he just couldn't get. "Thank you Tsuchikage, even though I was not born of this village, you and the villagers accepted me into the village. And now you helping me, I truly Am in your debt.", Kuro bowed his head slightly, he was honored by the kage's words, but nothing but the destruction of the mist would quell his internal anger.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:26 am

The Tsuchikage forced a smirk, though bringing up the Mist Village was almost like reopening a wound. He sighed and turned to take a View of the Village he has now come to accept as Home. While he was facing that direction, he looked down to his palm and clenched his fist, as if making a promise to himself, though he didn't say a word. He then placed both hands, palms down on the desk.

"So..Kuro, I have a mission for you. As a new genin, I hope you will accept it. It is not too dificult as I wouldn't want to overwhelm you right now. But, it will keep you busy, and give you the experience of going out on a mission."

He finally turned back to face Kuro, and once again he was able to smile. He was tapping a paper on the desk, one that had all of the missions that were given to Iwagakure by it's Villagers and other Villages and Organizations.
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:34 am

[b]Kain stood at attention upon the mentioning of his name, he watched the Kage move to the window, and he even noted as the kage made a fist as his eyes drifted down to note the kage. He then looked him in the eye. "Um........Yes Tsuchikage, I don't mind going on a mission, it would help me better my stature and experience as a shinobi of Iwagakure.", Kuro smirked hoping that his first mission would be an interesting one.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:56 am

He smiled giddily which was odd, almost as if Kuro had signed away his soul by saying "Yes". He then picked up a sheet of paper from off of his desk, the one that held the list of "D" Ranked missions. He slowly began walking around the desk, over to Kuro. As he did so, he said the following.

"Haha! Now, that's the Spirit! I hope you are ready. Here will be your first mission as a shinobi of this great Villlage. I hope you find it as entertaining as I do. You will be helping out the Village Elder..She's lost something and needs some help finding it."

When standing in front of Kuro, the Tsuchikage finally lifted the paper so that the genin could read it himself:

Mission Rank: D

Mission Description: Village Elder, Sora, has lost something dear to her. Her pet dog, Soto. Soto normally wanders around at night when everyone is alseep. By moning, he has usually returned. But, this time he hasn't. He had been gone for what is going on 3 days. Elder Sora is worried greatly. It has been noted by Village Shinobi and Members that a dog can sometimes be seen wandering the Canyons. So, this should be the first place to look. Be careful of any other creatures that may wander around.

Objective: Find Soto and bring him back as soon as possible

Reward: 1500 RYO

(RP it out NPC Very Happy)
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:31 am

Kain had an almost confused look on his face as he tried to hold a slant smile, he tilted his head to the left slightly wondering what kinda mission his kage had just put him on that made him laugh. He then listened to the kage speak the mission, to Kuro it didn't sound to hard but then he realized that it might be more difficult than it sounds, but he wouldn't mind the challenge "Sounds like fun, or so I hope." Kuro reached out and took the paper from the kage and read it thuroughly. He looked up with a smile and then stood at attention. "I shall get right on it Tsuchikage, sir." After soluting Kuro turned around and proceeded to get started immediately into the streets or information on the where abouts of the dog
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:59 am

Arai smiled and guided the young man out of the office. He smiled, thinking of the days when he had missions like those and even when he gave others missions like those. He walked back to the desk and started looking over more papers and missions. He yawned and looked out the window behind himself.

"Hmmm..I wonder how long it will take him to complete that mission?"

By now, the sun was setting and Arai was about ready to leave the office for the day.
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:44 am

Kuro walked back to the kage office, he waited outside the doors for the chuunin to check him, they asked him why he was here and what buisness he had with the kage, he told them that he had forgotten to ask for a picture of the dog, they let him pass and he rushed up the stairs and knocked on the door of the kage's office. Kuro hoped the kage didn't leave yet.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:49 am

It just so happened that the Tsuchikage was on his way out of the door when he realized that someone was there. He had opened the doors and saw Kuro standing right outside them. He looked somewhat surprised, knowing thet the ninja couldn't have completed the task quite yet. He cleared his throat and smiled.

"Well, did you forget something Kuro? I'm quite sure you haven't completed the mission quite yet, correct?"

The tone in which he asked the question wasn't that of a knowing statement, but really was a question. He really wasn't sure so he asked sincerely. Was it possible that Kuro completed the mission in less than an hour? (Rp-wise ;D)
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:54 am

Kuro leaned against the door and ran his left hand through his hair as he looked up, he then smiled slightly as he looked at the Tsuchikage. "Um, I don't know what the dog looks like and you didn't give me a picture..........I was wondering did you have a picture of the dog I'm supposed to capture?", while he talked he noticed that the kage opened the door pretty fast which meant that he had just caught him in time. He put his hand behind his head hoping that the kage did indeed have a picture of the dog.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:06 am

Arai was holding a folder under his arm that he quickly pulled out. He opened the folder and after flipping through quite a few pages, he pulled out a photograph of the dog. Soto was a tannish blonde color, having a round black patch of fur around his left eye. The dog's tail was also black at the tip. He handed the picture to Kuro as he was coming out of the office. He closed the door behind himself and used a key to lock it. The two chuunin standing outside saluted their Tsuchikage and he nodded slightly. He then looked back to Kuro with an embarassed smile.

"Ah, I apologize about that. I rushed you out of there so quickly that I forgot to give you that earlier. I hope that wasn't too much of an inconvenience. I will see you in the morning. Hopefully you will have finished the mission by then!"

He then began to walk down the hallway leading towards the doorway, and then down the stairs

----------------------------> Somewhere other than here? o.0
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Kuro sighed as he looked at the picture of the dog, he noted all the details of the dog from his tail size to the length of his ears, he saw that the dog was tan, which would make it a little hard to find in the dark, but other than that the dog's tail had a black tip which would surely make it stand out. He smiled as he put the picture in his pocket and followed the Kage out of his office. " Its not problem, Thanks Tsuchikage-sama for the picture, and i'll get started immediately.", with that Kuro left to find the dog
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:14 am

Kuro, battered and bruised, limps up to the Tsuchikage's office, he had tied the dog up so tat he wouldn't escape. Kuro looked at the two chuunin stationed outside of the kage's office, they had remembered him so they didn't hassle him, he sighed as he sat down against the wall of the building. He gripped the rope that bound the dog tight, he smiled as he looked down at the dog. "You sure caused a shit load of trouble.", leaning his head back, Kuro gazed into the clouds in the sky.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:53 am

Directly after Kuro finished his words, Arai appeared behind him in a wisp, resembling a flame by the way his image waved about in the air. He reached out, touching Kuro's shoulder, the dog barking loudly now by the presence of another man.

"So! Kuro, it seems that you've completed the mission! Congratulations, I never thought you would be back so soon. Excuse my absence."

His right hand reached into his pants pocket and he soon pulled out a shiny silver key, the one belonging to the thick iron doors of the Tsuchikage office. He stepped past Kuro and the dog, sticking the key into the lock of the door and turning the key...
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:02 am

Kuro looked up with a half smile as the dog was licking his face, he sighed and ran his left hand through his hair. He was happy that the kage was here, which meant that he didn't have to wait longer for him to come and let him finish the mission. "Thanks Tsuchikage, The mission was pretty difficult but as soon as i left, i headed towards the canyons after searching the village. I soon found this guy surrounded by cougars, which i fought off, and as you can see I got beaten pretty badly.", Kuro struggled to rise as he leaned against the wall to stabalize him to stand up.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:21 pm

He chuckled and he casuallt walked into the doorway. The Tsuchikage flipped a switch on the side of the wall, obviously this was the light switch as the lights flickered on in the slightly chilled room.

"Haha. So you say there were cougars? Not surprising. I'm just glad you were able to make it without any fatal wounds. But, because they were wildcats, I suggest that you go get those checked out immediately. Wildcats tend to have a bacteria living in their mouths and it's known to cause Flesh Eating Virus."

His tone quickly changed from that of a joking soft tone that he was known for, to a more serious and concerned one..as he was. He loved Iwagakure and it's people as his own family. This included Kuro, whom over the last couple of days, he became brotherly attached to. He continued to walk into the office, over to the desk. There were only a few papers sitting on his desk, as most he had already taken care of.
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Following the Tsuchikage, Kuro limped to his office with the dog in his arms. He squinted his eyes as The kage turned on the ligh switch, he smiled as he sat the dog on the ground and closed the door so that he would'nt escape, He then sighed and stretched as he had been sitting in wait for awhile. "Yes Tsuchikage sir. Well here's the dog from the mission, I'll leave him here with you? Then i have to go to the hospital.", Kuro then released the dog into the Kage's room, as he waved and left for the hospital.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down