Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Takikage Office

4 posters

Go down

The Takikage Office Empty The Takikage Office

Post by Ashley Kami Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Unlike many of the hidden villages the hidden waterfall really is hidden, and the entrance is known to very few. Located on top of a remote cliff one of the few entrances to this village is through a waterfall and some underwater tunnels making this a village that is very well defended. The village itself lies beneath the branches of the great oak on the edge of the lake that surrounds the tree.As the Waterfall village was not the fanciest, richest or strongest of all shinobi nations, it did have a quite calm village and that kept clean, on the most part. It was still a couple more years until the newest source of hero water was produced and this couldn't be left out of the hands of Ashley, who was the current Takikage, for three weeks now.

A few years from now a war could break out and she could actually play a major role in it. But sshe was far from that but now she sat on the top floor of the tall main building of Waterfall were beneath her was the war chamber. A room that she ever so loved, it held maps and locations of Waterfall's few weapon bases. Luckily, these were only to be able to be retrieved underwater and nobody knew the exact coordinates. She tapped her fingers on her plywood desk, as if to wonder what do to. Time got over here and for once here, she was bored. Glancing over at the safe that held village money, then at her pile of done paperwork for missions and such, she quickly took a spin in her chair with the wheels at the bottom and pulled up to her desk.

"Hhmph, all of this hassle to get this takikage job just to write boring paperwork? I better have a message or something once in a while or else I'm going to go way crazy!" Pulling out her drawer, she took out the rolled piece of paper, the map to the shinobi world. Quickly pocketing it, she glanced up and smirked at the sun which glisted at her fondly. "Perhaps it is time for Sundayy, errr, Monday stroll?"
Ashley Kami
Ashley Kami
Kage
Kage

Number of posts : 26
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kami

Back to top Go down

The Takikage Office Empty Re: The Takikage Office

Post by Lalo Uchiha Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Lalo knocks on the door and then opens it. He doesn't wait for a reply, since he couldn't think of something the Kage would be doing and needing to hide it. He has his cloak, almost like a giant robe. He looks at the Kage, Ashley Kami. Lalo has never met her personally, which the reason for his visit. There wasn't much going on in the village, or so her came to believe, so he decided to just meet the Kage in her own office. Lalo looks around for a several seconds. "You are the new Kage?", He asks rhetorically, he doesn't need an answer. He bows slightly. "I'm Lalo Uchiha, Chunnin Villager." Lalo formally introduces himself with His name, and rank; as always. "I came to greet you and formally meet you. I wanted to meet my Kage, if you don't mind the interruption of your..." Lalo glances at your paper work and then at both your hands. He notices you do not have any writing utensil on either of your hands and chuckled. "...Your work." Lalo believed she wasn't doing anything, hence the chuckle earlier.
Lalo Uchiha
Lalo Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 10
Bloodline/Clan : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Kami Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Ashley looked up and down at the chuunin villager as he spoke. He introduced himself formally and Ashley Kami seemed to take a slight grin as he spoke. He said he wanted to meet his kage, chuckling before he said work. Ashley glanced down at her plywood desk and took a look at the done papers. Then at the quill that was quietly laying there in the ink. "Lalo, a Uchiha? Hmmm, rare to find in the Waterfall village although it may be a interesting journey." As Ashley was standing up, she pointed towards a chair, pretty much inviting Lalo to sit, as she sank herself into her chair. "So are you here for something or just for a stroll?"
Ashley Kami
Ashley Kami
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalo Uchiha Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Lalo happily takes his seat. "I am here to meet you. I feel kinda disturbed to be in a village where I do not know my own Kage." He takes a journal out. "Not too seem to forward, but would you like to get a cup of coffee or tea someday? Nothing too big of an event. I'm not sure if you are busy later this week." Lalo said kindly. "I want to personally know my Kage, not to see her as a mysterious authority icon, but as an individual I can rely in and agree in term with" Lalo really wanted to see if the kage wasn't an idiot with power, but a idealistic Kage who he had hoped for. He keeps his journal in his right hand, not opening it. The journal is quite small, pocket sized.
Lalo Uchiha
Lalo Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Kami Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Ashley glances at Lalo lightly, then at out the window towards her village. People were walking by, going left and right to whereever they need to go. In the distance, Ashley could hear the rush of the waterfall and could also see the waterfall, smiling as she turns Lalo. Without thought she replies, "Maybe Thursday morning, around nine-ish?" The takikage taps her fingers against the desk as she waits for a reply.
Ashley Kami
Ashley Kami
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalo Uchiha Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Lalo ponders for several seconds, just to add dramatic effect.He then chuckles and bow slightly. "Then Thursday it is." He smiles and then turns to walk out the door. As he leaves he opens his journal and begins to write in it with a pencil. Thursday 900 hours; Ashley-Sama's Morning coffee with me. He walks out and exits the building with a smile. He look up at the window of the Office and waves to the Kage, then he turns and walks away.
Lalo Uchiha
Lalo Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Kami Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:48 pm

"I'm guessing that this is over." Ashley watched him walk out the door and she smirked as she pulled open the window, the breeze hitting her like a whip as she crouched on the windowsill and quickly put on her leather pouch. She had to go somewhere and quite frankly is was important. Glancing left and glancing right she quickly went down outside the kage building and put her fingers together. She muttered some words as she transformed quickly into a regular Waterfall villager, she couldn't be exposed.
Ashley Kami
Ashley Kami
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:00 pm

A teenager girl is in front of big building. Girl stepped in building with cheerful face on Very Happy. Girl started hopping up from stair quietly singing some kind of weird song. When she reached up there was one quite beautiful hallway. All the pictures of previous Takikage were there and happy villagers. She started walking onwards looking at the pictures same time. She reached a door with sign "Takikage Office". She stopped, smiled to herself and started knocking "Hello, I am Lenalee Kami , I came about that mission"
She quietly waited for answer.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Female Number of posts : 37
Bloodline/Clan : Kami Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Kami Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 pm

As Lenalee walked into her office, she smiled at the Takigakure villager and the fellow clan member of Kami. Ashley had her office birghtly decorated and had a smile plastered across her face as she looked foward for Lenalee to come and take a seat. She used her paper manipulation abilities to have paper butterflies flying around the room, just how Ashley liked it. She wore high heel ninja sandals, and a blue and white floral dress with white stockings underneath. Her long black hair was extended out to below her shoulders.

She smiled and took out a scroll as Lenalee was sitting down. She opened the scroll and showed Lenalee the mission. "This is a solo mission for you, Ranked D. The mission is simple, you have to travel to the river banks of Waterfall and go to the nearby Farming Village. There will be a small village there, and there is a huge building, along with 4 smaller buildings on each side of it. On the left hand side, go into the third hut from the right." She paused for a second. "There should be a woman there. She will ask you to recover three ingredients for her to complete a medical potion. Those are 5 petals from a rose, a feather from a dove and a fig. Return those to her and she will give you the potion."

Ashley smiled and continued to go on explaining the mission. There should be a woman there. She will ask you to recover three ingredients for her to complete a medical potion. Those are 5 petals from a rose, a feather from a dove and a fig. Return those to her and she will give you the potion." Ashley tapped her fingers against the mahagony desk. "Return the potion to me and you will be paid accordingly." She twirled her hair for a second and glanced at her. "Good luck Lenalee." She pushed forward the scroll to her and went about with her business.
Ashley Kami
Ashley Kami
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:59 am

Lenalee took the scroll smile on her face. She read it over one last time and was even happier. 5 petals from a rose, a feather from a dove and a fig "Kage-Chan, I accept this mission and since this is my first mission I will complete it and bring you the potion unharmed" She stood up from the chair and had a last look on those lovely butterflies. She started walking to the door quietly since she did not want to interrupt kage anymore. She opened the door and closed it. Lenalee was very happy and started walking to the Riverbanks.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 am

Lenalee was back in TakigakureĀ“s main building. She stepped in with cloth bag in her hands. Lenalee looked very happy. She hopped up the stairs again to the top floor. Lenalee looked at the pictures again. She really liked watching the pictures. When she reached door with sign "Takikage Office" she just stepped in.. she had totally forgot to knock because girl was so exited about compliting the mission. Kage was sitting behind her desk with papers in front of her. Lenalee started speaking "Takikage I have finished my mission" Lenalee putted the potion on Kage's mahagony desk. Lenalee continioud "I would like to know what this potion is for because i want to be smart and strong... But you don't have to answer If you don't want"

Lenalee waited for Kage to respond

Link of me doing mission.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Kami Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:48 pm

"Great Lenalee. This potion is a special elixir that I asked her to create. You know the hero water that we produce? This is a false vile that looks and tastes exactly the same, but it really gives the opponent cramps and diaherrea. Perfect for people trying to invade. She knew that was its use. They wouldn't expect it being a D-Ranked mission which is why I put it under cognito." Ashley then walked over to the safe and put in the combination when one door opened. She sighed and she preformed a palm sensory technique and opened the safe. She took a bag that said 2.5k and handed it over to Lenalee. "You deserved it, Lenalee."
Ashley Kami
Ashley Kami
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Lenalee took the bag and smiled to kage. "It was nice to work for you and Thank You". Lenalee watched as the kage went back to her desk and then turned around. When she already reached the door she added "Oh, and when you have another mission then say me but now I must resume to my training". She did not wait for kage to respond. Lenalee just opened the door and closed it quietly. She was very happy about completing her first mission. "I must probably head back to the training grounds." said Lenalee to herself and started walking to Training Ground to learn some new jutsu.

Exit Takikage Office to Training grounds
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:56 am

There would be a sudden explosion on the back wall of the kage office a young man appearing just after the explosion, he saw the takikage sitting right there and smirked some rushing over to the desk barely grabbing it and flickered out with the entire desk in hands, he had to find the info he needed and get out, he just blew up a kage office and stole the kage desk and all the info of the village along with it.

[Exit - Takigakure]
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Kami Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:51 pm

The kage office was on the top floor of the building so the explosion was nowhere near her but she knew the sound of it. She was ready for anything and took the immediate defense. She saw him come and grab her desk but she was already ready with a smirk on her face. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" all the clones said with the crossed tiger handsign already used. Before he could flicker all the clones pierced their nails into his shoulder if connected. Then she put together another handseal. Two chains that she kept in the side of her office came and slithered in around him like snakes. She swung her arm in a motion as if to swing. If this worked, the chains would swing around and trap him.
Ashley Kami
Ashley Kami
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:43 pm

A teenager girl appeared with wind next to Takikage. Wind blew up some of the girls hair. Girl started quickly speaking "Lenalee here, Takikage you summoned me". Lenalee looked at Takikages face and knew it was urgent.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Kami Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Ashley had a serious look on her face. They were at a dis-advantage right now with Cloud out to get them. In that case, she and a loyal shinobi from her village had to take action against this. She didn't seem to notice Lenalee come in as she was writing something down on a scroll now, her quill dipping in the ink for the last time as she finished it. Rolling up the scroll, she placed it comfortably in her robes, two to be exact. "Lenalee, this is an important mission and from your last succesful mission we have to do it. But this time I am going with you. We have to deliver this scroll of an alliance, just to make sure we got protection along us." She sighed and took a deep breath. "We have to go to Amegakure, otherwise known as The Village Hidden in the Rain." Two posts for each of us in the banks of Waterfall, two posts for each of us in the forests of Konaha, two posts for each of us in the Tropial Forests of Rain. then we can arrive there at his office. "We depart in two days. Prepare, Lenalee-chan."

(OOC: no attacks on waterfall allowed while I'm gone, unless an NPC jounin will kick yer ass)
Ashley Kami
Ashley Kami
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Lenalee nodded to her kage and said "I got it. I will do my best and hope I am not useless" Lenalee had a serious face but there was a little excitement and a little bit frightening. Lenalee started speaking again "I will make my preparations in these 2 days and try to complete learning my jutsu". Lenalee made tiger signs and added in the end "You can count on me". Lenalee was gone all the sudden. She flickered herself out of the TakikageĀ“s office back to the training grounds.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Kami Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Ashley sits in her office, stammering as she taps her fingers against her desk angrily. She looks at the stronghold, knowing that it is safe. What was wrong, what was happening? She knew something was up. It has been a while since a big commotion has happened and she just expected something. She took a deep breath and sighed once again. She went to her cup of jasmine tea on the edge of her desk and took a long sip. She ripped off a piece of corncake and silently ate it as she got back to work. She looked at a mission for her and Lenalee POSTPONED she wrote on it.
Ashley Kami
Ashley Kami
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down