Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAKI vs ( next one to post )

4 posters

Go down

BAKI vs ( next one to post ) Empty BAKI vs ( next one to post )

Post by Baki Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:24 pm

baki was kicking a tree to improve the strenghts of his kicks. it was a foresty area with a sunny sky with no chance of rain. baki looked up covering his eyes. "its really bright today" he said out loud he turned around because he thought he head a noise butt saw nothing. "anyone there?" he asked
Baki
Baki
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

BAKI vs ( next one to post ) Empty Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )

Post by Iwata Hyuga Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:20 pm

"Just me." Iwata said harshly, stepping out from the trees. "I'm lloking for someone to fight. Beating up a motionless dummy loses it's entertainment after a while. "Well? Do you accept my challenge?" Iwata moved smoothly into the into his battle stance, one arm extended, one arm curved and lowered so it rested in front of his stomach and bent knees.
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 18
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by MizuBurke Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:11 am

Mizu smiles as he finished his training and began to walk through the area towards his home. But on the way he spotted one man kicking a tree and another one who was trying to fight. Mizu himself hadn't seen one in ages, and really wanted to remember the feel of battle so he stayed, climbed on a tree and watched. "Hey! I hope you two don't mind if I watch do you?" he would say as he as he kicked his feet back and forth.
MizuBurke
MizuBurke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 16
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : Drip Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwata Hyuga Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:45 pm

[b"]As long as you don't mind being caught in the crossfire"[/b]" Iwata growled, annoyed at the interruption. "Well, if we're going to fight shouldn't we at least know eachother's names? I'm Iwata Hyuga, Leaf Genin." While saying this Iwata smoothly slipped his lower hand into his satchel and withdrew two small shuriken as unnoticebly as he could.
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by MizuBurke Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:07 pm

"I might just join in." He says and jumps off the tree. "Three way fight..." He sa ys and draws a Kunai. "I'm Mizu by the way!" Mizu thens cracks his neck and knuckles before boucing up and down warming up.
MizuBurke
MizuBurke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by MizuBurke Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 pm

He thinks about something and decides to turn around. "You know what... never mind. I have things to do." He waves while walking away "See ya!"

-To training forest

Last edited by MizuBurke on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MizuBurke
MizuBurke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baki Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:33 pm

ooc: sorry i didnt reply i was just busy but im going on a trip this monday so i might not be active until nxt monday when i get back.

baki readiedhimself in a fighting stance. "so who's going to make the first move?" he asked
Baki
Baki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwata Hyuga Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:19 pm

OOC: It's ok Wink I don't mind
"Don't mind if I do... BYAKUGAN!!" Iwata made the Tiger seal and activated his Byakugan, the veins around his eyes bulged. Iwata dashed towards Baki, his arms trailing behind him, he stopped abruptly and aimed a jab at one of the chakra points in Baki's left shoulder, he then attempted a flurry of blows, aiming for the chest, left shoulder, and right shoulder.
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

BAKI vs ( next one to post ) Empty want to battle

Post by bookie86 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Baki wrote:baki was kicking a tree to improve the strenghts of his kicks. it was a foresty area with a sunny sky with no chance of rain. baki looked up covering his eyes. "its really bright today" he said out loud he turned around because he thought he head a noise butt saw nothing. "anyone there?" he asked

bookie86

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

BAKI vs ( next one to post ) Empty battle

Post by bookie86 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Baki wrote:baki was kicking a tree to improve the strenghts of his kicks. it was a foresty area with a sunny sky with no chance of rain. baki looked up covering his eyes. "its really bright today" he said out loud he turned around because he thought he head a noise butt saw nothing. "anyone there?" he asked

bookie86

Back to top Go down

Post by bookie86 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 pm

yes battle

bookie86

Back to top Go down

Post by Baki Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 pm

baki was hit with full fury "GAH" he gased as he was knocked backwards "nice one but wacth this" baki closed his eyes and reopened them revialeing is new red sharigan eyes that replaced his old ones "SHARIGAN!". he yelled as baki charged at hmim fists flying everywhere attempting to land a blow.

ooc: dreadsully sorry about the wating
Baki
Baki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwata Hyuga Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:02 pm

OOC:( It's no problem, I was absent for a couple of days too xD)
Iwata, straining his body to its physical limits, manged to block a couple of blows, but one blow crashed straight into his stomach, Iwata stumbled back, doubled over, cluching his stomach. Iwata steadied himself and leapt back, throwing a couple of Shuriken from his pouch to give himself time to prepare his next attack. Using his Byakugan he saw that his aim was a little off with his blows from earlier, he didn't seal nearly as many Chakra points as he had hoped, certainly not enough so that his oppenent could still use most Jutsu. I wata flexed his fingers, ready to counter attack.
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baki Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:56 am

baki threw shuriken to counter the kunis comming toward him. most were blocked put one that was off coarse was struck back on coarse bu the shuriken and it cutbak on the side of the arm. baki charged toward him more kuni in his arms baki not intending to use it but to distracthim from doing his jutsu. he dropped his kuni before he reached him and aimed for a high kick onto his chin which would send him into the air and allow him to hover.
Baki
Baki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwata Hyuga Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Iwata was struck on the chin. Hard. He was launched into the air and felt dazed. Itaki readied himself for whatever may come next, he made the tiger seal, where Baki could not see it, and prepared to rotate.
Iwata Hyuga
Iwata Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down