Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Yoshitoki Clan House [Read First Post]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Yoshitoki Clan House [Read First Post] Empty The Yoshitoki Clan House [Read First Post]

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:03 pm

The house of the Yoshitoki Clan is one of the less famous in all of Konohagakure, much due to its recent creation. Located on the northwestern side of Leaf, the house is set on one of the secondary streets, its location being mostly known by the members of the clan or their closest friends.

The exterior of the house is all white colored, the clan's symbol being the only thing dark grey with a jade stone as the eye of the wolf head. It is a two storage building, having red tiles stretching out of the roof, remembering an old chinese house (i think the blue tiles are japanese o.O).

The interior of the house is not very different. Following the traditional japanese decoration, the walls are made out of paper, the doors being also made of paper and opened in a sliding movement. Once someone enters the house, they have a small hallway with one door in each side, one being the entrance for the kitchen and the other for the living room, where the Yoshitoki recieve their guests. Further ahead the hallway is the small yard where the clan members train. That small yard and the house foundations are separated by small poles that lift the structure with a small wooden hallway circling that portch of land in the form of a square, identical to the noble japanese houses.

Following the hallway's path to the left, there is a door that leads to the women's quarters. The symbol of yin yang, with Yin at the top, is engraved on that door. To the right, there is another door with the symbol of Ying Yang again, this time with yang on the top. This door leads to the Men's Quarters. The door at the end of the house is only for the elders and leaders of the clan, entrance being only allowed to those that the leader gives permission to. The second floor is crude and simple, having only one door, this one now made of wood and so are the walls. Inside that door? Mistery... Plain Mistery...
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

The Yoshitoki Clan House [Read First Post] Empty Re: The Yoshitoki Clan House [Read First Post]

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Takimoto walks towards his sleeping quarters, sliding open the door just enough to slip through and closing it again with his right hand. He steps closer to the only bed that is made at the center of the room, undressing his Shinobi uniform, being on his underwear. He gets beneath the sheets, his hands's fingers entwining behind his head as he looks up at the ceiling, thinking about the long and exhausting trip back to Konohagakure.

"At least... I'm back home... Where I belong..."

He says to himself, the view of the ceiling becoming boring as his eyes get heavier, slowly being shut. Takimoto enters a state of deep slumber, obviously because of how tiring the journey back was.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

The Yoshitoki Clan House [Read First Post] Empty Re: The Yoshitoki Clan House [Read First Post]

Post by Arai Senju Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:47 am

As Takimoto was talking in his room, bare footsteps faintly thudded around the house, approaching Takimoto's room quickly. Just as his eyelids slid close, Takimoto's room door slid wide open and a loud voice rang through the silent room in an attempt to awaken the shinobi before he could drift too far in his dreams.

"Wake Up Taki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This new shinobi had similar facial features to Takimoto, obviously being his brother. His dirt brown hair was the exact same color as Takimoto's, as well as his eye color. There were obvious differences between their appearances, but most could tell they were related. What he was wearing may have seemed a little odd to some..but it was kind of a habit for him. He wore no shirt, but only a pair of brown slacks, that fit him loosely and no socks, nor shoes were on his feet. In his left hand was a red book cracked open with his fingers held in between a couple pages to keep his page number. On the cover read "Make-Out Tactics" in large black letters, a classic adult book written 400 years ago by the great Sannin, Jiraiya, The Toad Sage. There was a picture of some random black haired woman on the front wearing a red dress running away from a perverted looking man. Oddly enough, both of them had large smiles on their faces. Touou stomped his foot and looked at Takimoto. It was the first time that Touou had seen his brother for a year and had heard of Takimoto's return from a friend since he[Touou] had arrived back to Konoha from his mission in the Land Of Snow that he led as a chuunin.

Last edited by Touou on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 36
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Mokuton Creation [Leader]

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:01 pm

(actually, you don't see me for one year lol xD you'll edit it later ^^)

Takimoto's eyes widen at that familiar scream, his body leaping from the bed as he lifts his head up and look at his younger brother with a completely white expression. He notices the book Touou was reading, smiling slightly as it seemed that the younger Yoshitoki was the same as always, following the footsteps of one of of the greatest... and most perverted Shinobi of all time.

"I see you haven't changed, Touou-kun. But you did grow up!"

He says, the white expression on his face slightly turning into a slight smile. It was Touou that actually made another side of Takimoto's personality to come about, one other than that shy and not very talkative person. He gets into a sitting position on his bed, rubbing his eyes with his right hand, then looking back at his brother.

"I heard you went on a mission, little brother. How was it?"

The Yoshitoki slowly gets up and stretches his arms, yawning as he waits for a reply from his brother.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:07 pm

He slightly blushed and hid the book behind himself and his face quickly turned somewhat annoyed, though happy.

"It seems you haven't changed as well...Still don't know how to say "hello" when you get home Taki. You already know how mother is when it comes to things like this.If I has to hear through the grapevine that you returned, I'm sure mother still doesn't even know yet. Right?......So I made sure I got home as soon as I could. It seems that you have grown as well. It'll be fun to spar with you a little later. But right now I'm hungry. I wanted to go get some Ichiraku ramen..since I haven't had any in a while and I think it's a good gift to myself for a Successful Misssion."

Holding the book in both hands behind his back and using his left index finger, he slightly bent the corner of the left page and closed the book shut.

"This mission was quite easy..In fact, so easy that I just led a team of genin for this one. It was a C Rank and we had to deliver a few Parcels to a Noble house in the Snow."
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Takimoto blushed and brought his right hand to the back of his head, scratching it softly as he let out an embarrassed smile. It seemed that his brother hadn't realized mother was the one to open the clanhouse's doors when his brother arrived.

"Seems like an easy task. And you're going out celebrating? Seems good. I'll stick around the house for a while, I should practice what I've learned over the twelve months away. If you come don't come home late, maybe I'll show you a few moves I discovered."

He smiles as he gets into a crouching position to pick up his Yoshitoki clothing, dressing himself up. When he was done, Takimoto's green eyes glanced at Touou as his face expressed a slight smile.

"I've been studying grandfather's books. I want to show you the moves I was able to train due to the books' thorough descriptions."

The older brother dresses his dark grey vest, the wolf head symbol of the Yoshitoki clan proudly engraved on its backs. On the top of each shoulder was a small pocket where the steel ring of a kunai was visible, the blade being turned into the pocket. The katana Takimoto used was sheathed on his backs, that innovative ninja wire being what strapped it to the Shinobi. When he grabbed the set of claws and placed it on his left hand, the Chuunin was pretty confident that his brother would know exactly what type of training would Taki endure.

"I am off... I'll be outside practice, but I believe not really paying attention to you. I'm sorry."

He sighed as he walked out the room, sliding the door with his right hand and slipping through the small gap he'd made, letting it open for his brother.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Isaac walked up to where the Yoshitoki's clan house stood, he had heard from his mother that his cousin Touou had recently came back from a mission. Isaac was wearing his normal clothes that he had worn every day for a couple of years now, they weren't dirty of course. He washed them every night so that they were clean again for the morning. His red undershirt had a small dirt stain from earlier today from where he had fallen. His beige overcoat was still too big for him as the sleeves reached over his hands and his jeans which were torn from their continuous use. His small boots were also starting to show signs of weariness, sooner or later he would have to buy a new pair, which he didn't want because he was quite fond of these pair. He smiled brightly as he walked closer to the house, he pressed his lips together slightly and whistled a quiet melody.

He hadn't seen his cousin for over a year now so his smile was wider than usual, he wondered whether he was able to see any difference in his cousin, he had a vague memory about what he looked like in his mind. Though he wasn't all too sure. He crouched down and creeped slowly up to the front of the door as he tried to maintain his laughter at the thought of surprising his newly arrived cousin. He reached for the door handle with his right hand, twisting it as quietly as he could and with his left hand he pushed the door forward so that he could peer his head around the gap he had made.

He couldn't see anyone standing in the hallway so Touou may be in one of the other rooms. He pushed his way in through the gap he had made to peer into the house and carried on with his idea of a "mission". He kept his crouching stance and tried to eleminate any sound coming from his footsteps. He peered around each doorway as he carried on looking for his cousin. He eventually came to his older cousin Taki's room, he smiled with joy as he peered around to see his cousin standing there. Without a second thought Isaac jumped from his crouching position and launched himself at where Touou was standing in an attempt to hug him.
Isaac
Isaac
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 19
Village : Kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:50 pm

He frowned at Takimoto as he spoke. He hoped that Takimoto would come with him but it seemed that wasn't the case this time. So he smiled anyway and waved his brother off as he walked through the door. He stood inside of the room as he tried to think of another person who he could take to have lunch with him. He tapped his chin softly, unaware of the fact his cousin was now in the house and creeping around.

"Hmmm...well, I guess I could ask one of my teammates. Nahhhh. I could ask Sensei? Nahhh, he'll try to take my "Make-Out Tactics. I could ask mother...No, she almost never leaves the house anymore......Who should I ask then?"

Almost as quickly as the last word came out of his mouth, Isaac had jumped him while his back was turned, toppling him over onto the floor. Touou was startled at his cousin's hug and quickly yelled.

"Get off meeeeeeeeee! Isaac, why are- Wait, Isaac? Ahhh....It's been a while~ Hey Isaac, how are you?....Wait, now that I think about it, why don't you come along with me to Ichiraku?"

His stomach quickly growled after he completed his sentence, still on the floor.
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Takimoto yawned as he entered the room again, not noticing who had just arrived at first. When he opened his eyes from the yawn, Isaac was standing there with Touou. It seemed that they had just met, which meant Taki's little brother was thinking of what to do all the time the older Yoshitoki was training. He smiled slightly when he saw Isaac, bringing his right arm up for a soft wave of his hand.

"Isaac-kun... It's been a while..."

Takimoto says very few words, but his face's expression shows that he is happy for his younger cousin to be here. It seemed that the family reunited on the day of his arrival, which was quite a good news. He overheard Touou's stomach growl, letting out one slight laugh and sinking his left hand on his pants' pocket, finding a small purse with ryo in it.

"I'm hungry... Should we go eat?"

He asks with a gentle smile, knowing that Touou would most likely for his brother to accompany in the celebration of his recent mission. Who did not know the older Yoshitoki would think he was a completely different person when around his family, as the words he mentioned in five minutes with them were more than those mentioned a whole day with a stranger. He stood there, waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Takimoto-kun on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Isaac laughed loudly as he continued to grasp onto the back of his cousin. In his mind he had already came to the decision that Touou hadn't changed since he had left their home, but in appearance he had grown up from the kid he was a year ago. Isaac lifted himself up from Touou, his smile had only gotten wider from the success of startling his cousin. He listened to what he had to say and his bright blue lit up as he mentioned going out for Ichiraku's ramen. You see, Isaac is really fond of ramen.

"I'd love to cousin!"

With this he turned to head to the door, not seeing that Taki was standing in the doorway. Isaac ran straight into the chest of Taki, he let out a slight cry as his nose connected against him. He shut his eyes and rubbed his nose in an attempt to rub the pain away. Once he had opened his eyes he looked up at the figure that was his older cousin. A smile spread wide across his face again.

"Onii-San!"

He wrapped his arms around the chest of Taki as a sign of how he had missed him. He hadn't seen his two cousins in a long time, they were truely the only kind of siblings he had. Being an only child had left him without a brother or sister to play with when he was young. Sure there were his friends but there was never anyone who had a spiritual connection that a brother and sister could share. He hoped that one day he could forge a connection like that with his cousins. At the moment in time his ears pricked up again as his older cousin mentioned going out to eat.

"Yeah! Let's go!"
Isaac
Isaac
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:25 pm

"Last one there.....is a rotten bowl of Sashimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!"

With those words being said, Touou quickly hopped to his feet and darted at Takimoto as Isaac fell down. He bumrushed his brother in an attempt to roughly knock him down, snatching the change purse from his hands. He hused his right index finger to pull down his eye and he stuck out his toungue making a face at Takimoto and then dashing down the hallway as fast as he could, which was a pretty decent speed for a chuunin that hadn't yet finished his training. He slid down the hall, making it to the front door when he heard his mother's fierce voice ring down the hall from wherever she had been at the time. Touou couldn't tell, but he didn't really care either.

"Takimoto!!! Touou!!! What is all that infernal racket I hear down there?!?!? You better not be breaking my vases again or dirtying up my freshly cleaned walls or I will have your hindparts in here scrubbing every inch with a tooth brush!!!!!!"

Touou completely disregarded his mother's words and yelled back in a nonchalant yet quickened voice.

"Mom, Ichiraku Ramen shop, Hungry, Go, NOWWWWWWW!!!!"

He yanked open the door, expecting his sibling and close cousin to be on his heels now. He ran out the door, sliding onto the dirt side street on which their hous sat and continued runnin, making the second left and turning around the corner. Soon, he was gone.....and waiting for them to catch up.

>>EXIT<<
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Takimoto sighed as he knew that he would be the one getting into trouble if mother got to him now. When Daida appeared at the entrance of his room, the young Yoshitoki spun to her left and made it past her easilly, then making his way to the entry hallway, sensing two shuriken coming at him, as he leaned his body forwards with a 180º turn, Takimoto noticed his mother had thrown the two weapons with strings attached, possibly to capture him. He flicked his head to the left, grabbing the kunai that was on the pocket of his shoulder with his teeth and cutted one of the wires, deflecting the other with it. As he fell down, the Chuunin used his right hand to balance himself on the ground and make a sideways roll to the right, out of the house, to the streets, quickly picking up on his brother's trail.

Second left and turn around the corner... Takimoto was now with his brother.

"Isaac-kun should be right behind me..."

He said, waiting for his cousin to pop up at any minute.

>>>Exit<<<

(after Sammy posts, one of us shall make the Ichikaru's topic - me or Felix, most likely)
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 am

Isaac laughed heartily as his cousins caused an uproar in the house. He picked himself up from the floor and ran after them both as Taki had just left. He wasn't that far away from Taki but not close enough to get involved in the attacks of his aunt. He knew his aunt would only aim for Taki as in her eyes he was still just a child. In this kind of situation it was a benefit as he began to gain ground on Taki. Unfortunetly Isaac wasn't fast enough to catch up with his cousins so was last to leave. He ran to the open door and pushed his way out as he shouted behind him.

"Sorry Auntie! Blame Touou And Taki!"

With this he closed the door behind him and darted to where Taki had just ran off too. He soon reached where his two cousins were waiting for him. He had just managed to catch the words out of Taki's mouth as he arrived. He didn't respond but instead stood near them and then began to head off to where the Ramen shop was located. He turned around as he waved his hands back and forth, gesturing for them to hurry up.

>>Exit<<
Isaac
Isaac
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:52 pm

The entry door of the Yoshitoki Clanhouse was wide open, a crowd of villagers standing outside of Takimoto's home. He gained courage to leap from the roof of the building in which he stood, falling hard on the ground and keeping his eyes in it as he walked towards the door. As the Shinobi's feet got closer to the door, a horde of eyes fell on Takimoto, whispers in the wind echoing in the Yoshitoki's ears.

"Isn't that the kid who left for one year...?"
"Yeah, that's the one... Takimoto..."
"Hmph... What did he come back for? Take the clan's leadership now that Daida's gone...?"

The Shinobi sighed and entered the house, an awful stench of death catching up with his nose, a trail of fear and sadness filling in his soul as he stepped towards his mother's quarters. As he slid the weakened the door, Takimoto could already notice the fallen right hand of his mother. The more the Chuunin opened, the more he saw, the more his green eyes turned water. He tried to hold the tears, watching his mother laying there, blood dripping from her guts. Takimoto fell on his knees next to her, bringing his right hand to her widened eyes, gently running its fingertips through them and shutting them. He met his lips with her cheek, right before two other Shinobi appeared. They were here to bring Daida's body to the morgue, where it would be taken care of and prepared before the funeral, which would be in seven days.

"I'm sorry, Takimoto-san. We need to take her now."

The Yoshitoki nodded, standing up as one tear rolled down his right eye and fell on his mother's face. He leaned on the wall of the bedroom as she was being taken away, clenching his hands into a fist. The blood pouring from her body... It was on one of his hands... Takimoto licked it once, swallowing the blood and taking a deep breath.

"It's my fault... I'm sorry... Mother..."

The Yoshitoki Chuunin stood there, his head lowered and his green eyes staring at the ground.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Isaac arrived on the rooftop of the Yoshitoki Clan house moments before Taki enetered the house. He landed on the roof and ran to the edge of it and peered down. No one seemed to have noticed him yet but he managed to see His cousin, Taki, enter the house. He was carrying a stern face as he enetered bringing up questions as if something was wrong. There was also a crowd of villagers outside, crowding together. There was a mixture of expressions coming from the crowd; some seemed to be upset, even in tears, while another portion of the crowd seemed angry about something. He could hear Taki's name coming from several members of the angry side of the crowd. He guessed after disappearing for a year it would arouse suspicion at coming so suddenly. When, by the looks of it, an accident of some kind had taken place.

He leaped down from the high rooftop of the Clan house. He landed pretty hard due to the height of the house but managed to roll as he hit the ground, cushioning the fall. His appearance was met by a gasp from the crowd at the unexpected arrival and the rushing of a woman from the crowd. The woman crouched down as he landed in front of her, she embraced him in a hug. Her eyes were drenched with tears as they continued to drip down her face as she grasped him. Her light blue hair was pushed into his face as he instantly knew this was his mother. He wasn't sure why she was crying but he instinctively wrapped his own arms around her in an attempt to stop her crying.

"Mother.. What's Wrong? Why're All These People Here?"

His mother lifted her head up from her son's shoulder. Her eyes showed great sadness as they pierced into his. His eyes shook in their sockets from the sadness that radiated from hers, it was obvious something very tragic had just gone on. In his mind Isaac was alreay making conclusions about what could link to all of this. As he carried on with these conclusions his mother put him out of his confusion.

"It's Your Aunt Isaac.. We Walked In To Her Room And.. And.."

She couldn't maintain herself from crying. Again she burst into tears and pulled her son back into a hug. Isaac's mind started doing flips over what his mother had just said.. Something with his aunt.. His counsin's mother.. His clan leader.. What could have possibly happened to her? Wasn't she the strongest of the clan?
Isaac
Isaac
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:49 am

Takimoto thrusted his upper body forwards, away from the wall it was leaning to. He walked back to the house's main hallway which surrounded the center yard, stepping through the hard wood ground, back to the entrance. By the entry door stood his cousin and aunt, the Shinobi's face expression being sadder than normal, deepening as he glanced his aunt's grief. In his mind, the thoughts of guilt and despair flowed through. Why now? Why in the day of his return? The Yoshitoki walked towards Isaac, his hands laying on the shoulders of his cousin.

"Little cousin... Aunt... I'm sorry, I shouldn't... I shouldn't come back...!"

He held the tears the most he could, them falling down his cheeks and chin, a small pond (almost microscopic o.o) being formed in the ground below his body. Behind his family, Takimoto could overhear the whispers of murderer and coward. Beneath those aggressive accusations were the glimpse of hope, a scarce amount of people not believing the Yoshitoki was able to do such an attrocity, especially to his mother. He clenched his hands into fists, probably losing his cold manners for the first time.

"If you have something to tell me, say it in my face, bastards! You're the cowards!!! Ignorant fools with brains they do not use! You should look deep within yourselves before throwing accusations to those you do not know! I'm going to find my mother's TRUE assassin... And bring his head to prove I loved her the most!!!"

His eyes glittered intensely, resolve and rage bursting through them as they would be able to pierce through anyone's soul and kill that person... Instantly. The first time Takimoto bursted into such a desperate rage... And he was ready to kill whoever opposed his thoughts.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Isaac twisted his neck sideways as best as he could as his mother continued to sob and hold him close to her. He could see in the corner of his eye the figure that was Taki. He could see his tears reflect off of his skin, it must be what he was thinking. The clan leader could be dead, he had never seen his mother cry like this before nor had he seen Taki cry at all. His face was the most saddest he had ever seen before. Who would do something to someone like her? More importantly.. who could? She was the clan leader after all so she her reputation was clear enough that she was the strongest of the clan. If someone had killed her then who could say who was safe and who wasn't in the Yoshitoki. Could Taki or Touou be next, seeing as they are next in line to inherit the title of "Clan Leader". Maybe the motive of the attack could be for that, no wonder the crowd here were accusing Taki of killing his own mother. In his mind he didn't believe it one bit, he knew his cousin well enough to know he would never do anything like that.

He pushed his mother away slightly enough to twist his body around so that he would be facing Taki. His mother carried on weeping on his shoulder but now he could see the Chuunin. Isaac could tell Taki was starting to become angry about the accusations the crowd were giving, who could blame him? What happened next shocked Isaac as he watched his cousin lose control and shout at the crowd. He stood in silence and so did the crowd. All that could be heard was the cries of them women and some men at the loss of a friend. He didn't know what to say in response in this kind of situation, he didn't feel like he should speak to try and say he would help him. In time he would tell him but he would be sure at his cousin's current state he may just angrily refuse his help, so Isaac kept his tounge in his mouth.
Isaac
Isaac
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:15 pm

(You all are standing outside right? O.o and you bastards started without me >_<)

He approached the crowd in front of the house, pushing through the members, some of which he had never even seen before. A few feet more in front of him, Takimoto, Isaac and his Aunt all stood together, tears dropping down their faces. Suddenly, Touou's heart was struck with a greaat Sadness. His limbs all seemed to become ten times as heavy and his mouth becoming as dry as desert sand. He struggled to walk over to them, wanting to know what happened, yet not really wanting to know or accept it. As he finally made it over to them, , he saw to the left a couple of medical ninja, carrying a cot with a body laying on it. The body was covered by a pure white cloth and it was stained towards the middle with the Yoshitoki's blood. Then, as they were walking, he arm fell loose over the cot, from under the cloth, and Touou saw...that the hand wore a ring. Not just any ring, but the one his Father had given to his mother when he passed away and left the clan in her hands.

His breathing became heavy and irregular and he fell down to his knees. He was so strucj that he didn't even cry, but instead the world around him began to spin violently. He looked up to the swirling members around him and soon realized that his face was closing in on the ground as he fainted. On the ground laid Touou, passed out
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Noticing his brother fall backwards to the hard ground, Takimoto quickly ran over to him, holding Touou in his arms before he could land. The older Yoshitoki shook his brother a little, trying to wake him up, but to no avail. He decided to carry him inside on his backs, walking through the lonely and weak hallway, sliding the door to their room with a finger of his right hand. Inside, Takimoto laid Touou in his bed, sitting next to him and wiping his own tears off. There was no reason on mourning his mother's death, the clan had to focus on what was in front of them, in the future. The Shinobi promised to himself, that from that day forward, he'd take care of his family... And avenge his mother.

The Chuunin stood up and stretched, walking back to the yard of the clanhouse and taking a deep breath, closing his eyes as he exhaled. If he ever wanted to match his mother's skills, Takimoto would have to train and surpass the techniques his grandfather had made, finish his book... The Yoshitoki Clan would finally rise to the high standard it was destined to be in.

"Yoshitoki Kankero... I'll show everyone you were right!"

He says this with a wide smile on his face, wider than it ever was.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:40 pm

While passed out, Touou had a short dream.

He was running after his mother who was standing in a single spot. He ran as fast as he could, to the point he was tiring out. But no matter how much he ran, she never seemed to get closer. In fact, she only seemed to get further. She was holding her arms out for him, calling his name. But he couldn't reach her, only watch as she faded into complete darkness.He dropped to his knees and started crying. But before he could finish getting all of the tears out, A light shined on him from behind and a hand reached out to his shoulder. He turned to see who it was, and he saw Takimoto, along with Isaac and many others from the Village in cluding Maiko as well. He grabbed Takimoto's extended hand and stood to his feet.

Finally, the dream faded away and next thing Touou knew, he was awake staring at his ceiling. He noticed he was in his own bed within the house. He scratched his head and thought about the events that transpired before he went unconcious..

"Mom....she's.....gone...."

Realization set in...Their mother was no longer with them. A few tears rolled down his face but he quickly wiped them away. What would happen to the clan? He thought for a second. He pulled his legs to the side of the bed so that his feet were now touching the floor as he sat up on the bed. He stood to his feet and looked around the room. Obviously someone brought him here, and he wanted to find Takimoto to make sure he was okay. He walked out to the Clan Training Grounds to see if he was there
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Isaac freed himself from his mother's grip and whispered something close to her ear. She nodded at her son and turned around, walking back to his and hers home. Her face was still wet from her tears and her hair matched the mood. He worried about his mother sometimes, the loss of her husband and his father. Now the loss of her sister, he wondered whether or not she could maintain her standard of living. She still had him anyways and he hoped that would keep her going. She knew loss to well enough, no one should go through something like this. So much pain. Pain healed in time anyways, so, she should end up recovering from this loss as she did her husbands.

He turned to the entrance of the Clan house. Taki and Touou had disappeared inside of their home and curiousty rised inside Isaac. He wasn't sure if they would want to be alone to mourn their mothers passing or maybe need comforting from their little cousin. This was a loss for him also but not as much as loss as theres. He had always been fond of his aunt, though he had never really had a conversation with her. As a child she used to look after him when his mother was busy so she was like a second mother to him. He smiled at these thoughts and decided to walk inside the house.

He walked through the already open front door and entered the hallway. It was oddly quiet and he was shocked by the silent appearance of Touou. Watching him walk into the backyard he decided to follow him through.
Isaac
Isaac
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:00 pm

The place was calmer and more relaxing after a couple of hours, there wasn't a single soul out on the streets when Takimoto stepped out of his clan's house. The band on his right hand, which clearly showed he was the Yoshitoki's clan leader, glittered when it met the full moon above. The Yoshitoki began walking through the streets, into the cold and dark night, piercing through the small fog that fell down upon Konohagakure. Soon, he would've left the village.

----> Exit - To Konoha's Bay Topic.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:45 am

Isaac had walked around the side of the house and was now at the entrance of the Yoshitoki clan house. He sighed slightly as he wished that he lived in a place that was this fancy. Only the family of the clan leader could live here and even though his mother was the former clan leaders sister he wasn't able to live here. Only for the clan leader, the clan leader's partner and their children. Him and his mother lived alone down the street, close to the house so that if an emergency they could gather here at once.

He walked to the door of the house and sat down in front of it, facing out to the scenery that covered around the building. He sat there for a moment as he wished his big cousin was here so that he could give him his 6-inch claws that he was due. When a Yoshitoki reaches genin the clan leader presents him his own set of 6-inch claws. He smiled as he imagined how cool he would look with those claws. Though before he started fighting he also needed some training in the clan arts. Surely one of his cousins would be able to teach him them, he would ask them when they would eventually arrive back to their home.
Isaac
Isaac
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:07 pm

A door opens, a shadow quickly passing through as it closes. Takimoto dashes hastly through the house, passing the yard and sliding his room's door wide open, ignoring his cousin for moments. He walks over to the chest on one of the corners of his bedroom, opening it and taking two sets of claws: 8-inch retractable claws and six-inch claws. The Chuunin removed another set of ninja weapons, carrying them slightly to the back of his left ribs, the pouch strapped around Takimoto's shoulder. He did the usual ceremony of equipping before a mission, placing a kunai attached to two shuriken by ninja wire on his right shoulder, a simple kunai in his left shoulder's pocket. After grabbing two more kunais and placing each on the back of his thighs, the Yoshitoki popped his neck to the right and rubbed it slightly with his right hand, walking back to the yard.

"Isaac-kun..." - said Takimoto in a loud tone of his voice, for his cousin to listen - "I am going away for a while, I have a mission. Here is your set of claws. When I return, be sure to get ready for training!"

Takimoto smiled very gently, his expression returning to that same old serious form, his right hand coming up to the level of his chest.

-> To Training Grounds
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:44 pm

It had been a while since Takimoto's feet walked on the floor of this house. The hard wood bending down to the will of the young man was more than enough to show how glad he had returned from his mission to Sunagakure. There was a slight feeling of emptiness and despair through the corridors as the young teenager walked stumbled upon them. Was there really noone here? Had the house, which was built under a constant flow of life and joy, turned into a void of sadness and loneliness? Takimoto shrugged as he stepped along the corridor which surrounded the small backyard, making his way slowly towards his room. He slid the door wide open and found nothing, only a bed and a chest filled with the Yoshitoki's personal things.

"I heard Touou is gone... Committing suicide over mother's death. I wish things would be different, that I was here instead of travelling. I'm sorry... Touou-kun..."

The young Chuunin would stroll towards his bed, obviously tired from the long and tiring mission. He fell on the bed, spinning in mid-air to fall with his face turned up, his eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. His eyesight became heavier, the vision of the world blurry... It wouldn't take long until Takimoto felt the urge of shutting his eyes, taking deep breaths until the blackness inside his mind turned into more than that, deeper than that. It was a whole new world of darkness which the young man resided in... As he was now in a state of deep slumber. The next day would be a time-out... Hopefully...

(Sammy better come back, betch! Dx)
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next