Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magma Manipulation Bloodline

4 posters

Go down

Magma Manipulation Bloodline Empty Magma Manipulation Bloodline

Post by Kira Ichijouji Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Bloodline Name/Surname: Kanetsu Boudou (Heat Rebellion)

Type of registration: Clan

If Kekkei Genkai what type of: Innate Ability

Element: Lava = Earth + Fire

Description: Lava is the heated mixture of rock and fire. When blended together, the two entities form a liquid-like mixture of extremely hot magma, able to cause 2nd-4th degree burns. The element is extremely powerful and only a small group of people have been able to master such a powerful bloodline, not only because of its difficulty, but because using it is extremely taxing in itself. The creator of the bloodline is the only one who has completely mastered the element and even he has trouble using it after a certain period of time. A thorough mastery of earth and fire elements must have been obtained in order to even attempt this particular bloodline. Though, only few are actually born with the gift to create lava and use it as an effective power, the ones that can are extremely powerful shinobi; truly, elites amongst the others. No one less than jounin level can use this bloodline, seeing as it needs the mastery of the fire/earth elements as well as extreme chakra manipulation.

Limitations: Lava is an extremely powerful element, but you have to keep that in mind when RP'ing. No OP jutsus or godmodding the element within a battle; as an example, "He created a 70 foot tidal wave of lava that covered the entire battlefield.". That is just insane and the only person who could possibly even sustain such a technique would be a kage, not to mention that you would probably get caught in it as well. You have to make sure that you know the lava can harm you as well, with the heat, you will eventually fatigue a bit, and if you're hit by your own lava, you will be burnt and gain damage. Lava is a potent bloodline, but you must be very careful in using it, because it can harm you as well. With power, also comes training; with such a powerful bloodline, that uses two elements, using it is more tazxing upon the body than a normal bloodline like sharingan or hyuuga.

Number cap: Because of the range and velocity of power of lava, I am going to say only 12 to be allowed at a time, if not less.

I can't help thinking I may have left something out, but I did my best so, if you see anything, let me know, I'll fix/edit it.

Techniques: Kira has created some of his own techniques with his lava bloodline throughout the years and even though custom ones can be made, existing techniques can be learnt still.

Nenshou Kakuhan (Burning Whip) - The user creates a thick whip of pure lava that can be used to attack the enemy from a distance. The whip is only able to be hold because a thick layer of chakra engulfs the hand that is holding the whip so that the heat will not burn/damage the user's skin. The whip can be manipulated at will, to wrap around items/ grab them, lengthen itself, or thicken in width. This technique was the first Kira ever learned using lava; it is the most basica lava technique in current existance other than the simple manifestation of lava. The whip will last as long as the user wants or until they are forced to release it.

Hinote To-chi (Blaze Torch) - The user thrusts any ligament towards the opponent from any distance, point blank or far away, in a normal hitting motion (a kick, punch, head but, open palm, etc.) and lava would form in a forward blast towards the enemy. The strike of lava would take the position of the thrust. If you ever watched the show "Avatar", it's basically like firebending except with lava. This technique seems simple, but involves massive amounts of lava manipulation on a whim. It can be very taxing and cannot be used by anything less than a jounin level ninja. The potency of the attack depends on the kind of strike and how much lava you use with it; a forward punch would create a 7-15 foot sphere of lava that would fly at the opponent and a bringing your leg upwards for an uppercut kick would cause a wave-arch of lava that would head at the enemy (like a getsuga tenshou from Bleach except with lava.) This technique is very useful, but taxes the user. This technique is meant for multiple simultaneous uses, but if used too much, the user's chakra will be depleted very quickly.

Nenshou (Combustion) - The user forms a large twirling vortex of lava around him or herself, manipulating as much lava into it as they possibly can. When the lava is spinning around the user at around 85mph and enough lava is created, the user will throw his hands outwards, causing the lava to throw itself across the entire area at 85mph, except for where the user was standing; because it is exploding outwards and the user was inside the vortex so that is the only safe place. Since the user is within the vortex, creating the technique, he or she can make no other attacks/movements while the vortex is being made. This takes 4 posts to create.

Kazangan Draconic Summoning (Lava Dragon) - The user concentrates his lava manipulation and his normal chakra into the manifestation of a lava beast from the deepest pits of hell; a dragon. This dragon is able to breathe lava, as other dragons breath fire and ice etcetere, and can fly with its own wings. The dragon is violently powerful and only someone of kage level can even attempt this summoning because of its raw strength; the dragon only listens to Kira and no one else; not even Kira's comrads. The dragon can only speak its native draconic tongue so Kira spent 3 years learning the language in order to speak to the creature. The dragons' body temperature is 850 degrees fahrenheit, outside and inside, so touching it will cuase immediate 2nd-3rd degree burns within itself. During this summoning, Kira gives his own body, lava-like properties, so that he can touch/ride upon the dragon. The body is unaccustomed to these kinds of temperatures so, even with his lava manipulation, Kira will aquire 1st-2nd degree burns after releasing the summon or if the summon is forcibly resealed. This justsu can only be used once in battle and requires 75% of the user's chakra to use. Also, as said ebfore, no one below Kage level can even attempt this jutsu.

The dragons' manifestation:

Magma Manipulation Bloodline Fire-d10

These are only the pre-made jutsus that Kira had created with this new blood-line, more custom jutsus will surely be created not only by himself, but by other new lava users as well.

Last edited by Kira Ichijouji on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 28
Village : Kirigakure (Mizukage)
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou

Back to top Go down

Magma Manipulation Bloodline Empty Re: Magma Manipulation Bloodline

Post by Seraph Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:44 pm

youre missing techniques...
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:51 pm

oh o.o ill edit that in lol
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 28
Village : Kirigakure (Mizukage)
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:51 pm

...Im approving this on the following conditions

Max number of members = 5

The lava cannot instantly melt anything.

Your members must be kept an eye on at ALL TIMES and be watched for godmodding.

This is an extremely powerful bloodline and Im going against my better judgment and putting it on a trail basis.

Oh and if you want that Draconic Lava Dragon summon go read the summoning registry rules and template.

Finally even at jounin and kage levels your members and yourself must always get damage from using anything in this bloodline.
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:55 pm

I know about the recoil damage and I will make sure not to god-mod, it's not my style; I'll also do my best to monitor the other members' posts to make sure they don't god-mod; also, as a request, I would like to be asked permission for anyone who wants this blood line. Not because I am going to pick only the best members, but I want to make sure that person is a good RP'er as well as that they know the ground rules and won't god-mod with it. All other restrictions, I agree with and I will submit the summoning now.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 27
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Hyouton Creation Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Sorry Ser, I guess I didn't sign out at his house. There is no multi accounting going on o.o
But continue on.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 27
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Hyouton Creation Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Eian Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:47 pm

yo bro I have to ask and sorry I am posting here but where are the ranks of these jutsu at? no matter how strong u might be u must still have ranks on ther jutsu or does this go with the fact that u must be jounin and all these jutsu are jounin rank

also being a controler of rock and lava with things like the whip instead of putting charkra to protect your hands why not just turn the hilt of the whip into lava rock (slate) it would make alot more since ya know
Eian
Eian
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 16
Village : Travilar for now
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou - Lava manipulation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down