Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

the desert

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Takimoto could feel the sliced wind as the fan approached its "master", the Yoshitoki being dangerously in the way. His eyes narrowed as he jumped slightly up, him twirling sideways in the air as he tapped the fan with his right hand, which had previously, and once again, gone to the Chuunin's pouch on his left ribs. The sound made by the air being cutted by the fan would definitly hide the hissing made simultaneously. When the fan reached one of the Tavens, possibly the real one as this controlled the moves of the other, the tag in it would blow up, propelling him away and most likely knocking him out in such a close range explosion, dragging his puppet with hims.

Right after the fan passed beneath him, Takimoto landed on the ground with both feet, slightly dizzy from spinning in the air in a 720º turn. He grazed his right hand through the sand as he then took a full standing position and bent his knees into a soft fighting stance.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:39 pm

The chakra strings were instantly cut as soon as Takimoto jumped into the air. Taven, the real one, from in front threw wind covered kunai at incredible speeds to where Takimoto would be forced to land. Taven then drew back his hands and thrust them forward (like the kamehameha xD) and a large blast of wind flew forwards propelling the kunai faster as well as cutting any pieces of wood on the ground. "Great Breaktrough, Swirling Kunai combination!" Taven knew the kunai covered in wind chakra could cut deep into Trees thus they should have little to no problem piercing the flesh of this shinobi. Taven expelled the wind chakra as it grew closer to make the injury non-lethal but still painful. As the kunai were close and as Taven had spotted no handseals, nor any wire, he saw no way the shinobi could dodge, nor replace. Taven believed he finally struck the blow he intended, which would be perfect because he felt his chakra limit depleating at an alarming rate. Puppet work was incredibly hard on chakra systems, he needed this strike to hit.

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Takimoto's eyes widened as he flicked his left fist down, three 8-inch claws unsheathing from the glove he was wearing. He quickly blocked the kunai with his claws, seeing no way to actually dodge the second attack, such a fierce wave of wind. Being hit by Daitoppa, the Yoshitoki was proppelled backwards with great might as his limbs began to be sliced by the cutting winds. The Shinobi felt lucky enough to be wearing his Chuunin vest as it protected him from serious injuries in vital organs, or any injuries at all from that matter.

He also knew his opponent, the Sunagakure ninja, would be pretty much worn out from using such amount of chakra. Hopefully for Takimoto, that great amount wasted was enough to dictate the end of the battle.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Taven was worn out from the chakra consumption. He knew he was barely holding onto his ability to remain standing. He knew he could not fight at all in this current state. Taven saw Takimoto being cut up on his limbs, and Taven was mildly upset because of the inappropriate way his attack had ended.

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:20 pm

The Yoshitoki stared at the burning sun as he was lying on the hot sand. His limbs were aching terribly as he panted heavilly, the sweat pouring out excessivly from his body.

"Can I move...?"

Asked Takimoto in his mind, trying to move his left arm. He grunted in pain as it was in quite a bad shape, the wall of wind had hit the Chuunin pretty hard. Hardly getting up using only his right arm and his badly shaped legs, the Shinobi looked around, a bit confused of his surroundings. Then, his eyes caught up with the other ninja, the Sunagakure fellow. The Yoshitoki barely made it on his first step, but began to move better, his body still aching from the wind pressure slamming towards it.

"Ugh... You... What was your purpose on attacking me...?"

Asked the young man as he walked towards Taven, his right hand holding his left arm, it being the most severed part of his body. Takimoto stood a few feet, not too many, away from Taven, him being able to keep track of every move done by his opponent, if this one had some fight left in him.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 am

Taven lay on the ground, tired and with his breath heavy. Taven was worn out and he had wished he had won. However, he hadn't and now he had to answer to the other experienced shinobi. Taven looked up at Takimoto and sighed.

"I was going back to my village and discovered a shinobi not of my village. Its instinct to strike them, apologies for thinking you are an enemy. I would have rather struck than been struck had I assumed you were not hostile when in fact you were. Would you not agree?"

Taven could feel his chakra as low as it could go, with still being conscious. Taven would like to question the other shinobi but was in no place to properly question. He had no way to enforce his questioning.

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Takimoto sighed and looked towards the direction of the village, then narrowing his eyes and rubbing his chin slightly with the fingertips of his right hand. He thought of the use the other shinobi could have, him being from Sunagakure. The mission the Yoshitoki had could be done swiftly if he played the right cards, first getting to know the other ninja and trying to get vital information.

"Agreed. Sometimes is better to shoot first and ask questions later, huh? In any case, you need some help there. Your chakra is abnormally low and maybe I have the right idea for both of us."

The Chuunin did not show any expression with his face, keeping the seriousity he had taken to fulfill the mission.

"I will most likely have issues to enter Sunagakure... And I could use some help to get in. And because you need some assistance... I could take you to the village in return of taking me with you. I do this because it will profit us both, no questions asked. And also... You showed some skill that I came to respect you..."

He stood there, staring at Taven as he waited for an answer.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:52 pm

"You can bet your ass I won't take you into my village without proper response as to why you want in there. Are you a peace embassary on behalf of Konohagakure?"

Taven was unsure of trusting this shinobi, he was from the leaf. Taven had always been taught to disregard them as theives and liars. Taven would wait for any response before he would attempt to alert the village. If this man meant no harm at all, Taven would lead him into the village. He would however not leave the shinobi, making sure nothing went awry

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 pm

"I have a very important matter to discuss with the ANBU Leader. You could say it is a non-violent visit. I mean no harm to the village of Sunagakure."

Takimoto let out a slight smile stretching to his left cheek as he waited for a response from the other ninja. It was clear that he would still have suspicions about this Chuunin's reasons, but maybe his answer would be enough. Thinking about this, the Yoshitoki was already planning on convincing this Gennin if this first answer was not enough.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Taven shook his head from left to right, "Come on you cannot expect me to allow you entry with that excuse. You claim it is non-violent but look back in shinobi history people use that a lot and do not mean it."

Taven looked unimpressed and slightly hostile towards the other shinobi. He also had a slight feeling of....jealousy. Taven knew he himself wanted to take down the ANBU leader, but he didn't want anyone else to steal this from him, that could perhaps be explained for his sudden hostility.

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:17 pm

"... Tch... Very well... I am involved in a A-ranked mission that requires spying on Sunagakure's ANBU Leader's suspicious actions. Either you help me into the Village and maybe join me, finding if what he is doing is for or against your precious Suna no Sato... Or, as a Shinobi, I cannot let you live..."

Takimoto decided to go all-out. If his Hokage's informations were correct, there could be more to Sunagakure's ANBU leader visiting another village than just to pass by. If it was good or not, the Yoshitoki would have to find out... One way or the other.

"I don't want any bloodshed to happen... But you are basically the one to choose if that happens or not. Helping me will decrease the chance of any life being taken... Now I can't simply enter by myself..."

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Taven Naïlo on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Taven smirked to himself, so news of the ANBU suspicion was getting around. He looked to the other shinobi then to the village just ahead of them. "I will need to repair my fan and my puppet..."

_________________
Jutsus: Fuusajin (Dust Wind). Kaiten Shuriken/Kunai (Rotating Shuriken/Kunai)
Elements Mastered: Wind
Ryo: 0
Puppets - Snake(left hand)
Hand gestures -
Pointer = Puppet spreads apart
Middle = Jaws Open fangs slide out
Ring = Jaws Snap Shut
Pinky = Tail blade slides out
Thumb = Rattle
Combo
Pointer + Pinky = Wraps around foe, tail stabs foe
Middle + Ring = Senbon Shooter
All = Death Trap(Saw Blades)
avatar
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Age : 25
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Takimoto nodded and unstrapped his ninja pouch from his thigh, taking a rod of wire and tossing it to the other ninja.

"That's Yoshitoki wire... It could use as temporary bandage for your equipment if you want."

Then he laid his eyes on Sunagakure and began walking.

"Coming?"

Taven followed Taki to Suna

-> Exit. (permission by Seraphiel due to being locked here)

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Takimoto-kun on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:03 pm

from streets of suna.

Takimoto's feet were tired, his muscles were uptight, sweat dripping from his body. However, there was no time to stop, he needed to reach the vacinities of Konohagakure and complete the mission. He planned to rest on the border, most likely in Leaf's territory, before being caught by Suna's patrols. The Yoshitoki moved swiftly through the sand, small clouds of dust lifting from the heavy footsteps the young man caused. The secret scrolls hidden safely in the pouch on his right thigh intriguied Taki, but it was not the place nor time to think about them. He was able to keep up with the first time pace, reaching the Forest of Wind, the only region separating Takimoto from Konohagakure.

Exit -> Forest of Wind.

_________________
The Burning Flames of the Yoshitoki Will Rise
They Shall Consume Our Foes
Guide and Nurture Our Allies
Beware The Howl of the Full Moon
For It Shall Mark The End...
We Are Wolves, We Are Human
We Are Legends And Myths Alike
We... Are Yoshitoki...
avatar
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Age : 26
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the desert

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum