Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Illusion Death Mirage Jutsu

Go down

Demonic Illusion Death Mirage Jutsu Empty Demonic Illusion Death Mirage Jutsu

Post by Oime No Kyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Oime No Kyo walks into the jutsu training grounds to learn a new jutsu.He starts out by doing thirty push-ups,sit-ups,and leg lifts.He decides that he will learn Demonic Illusion Death Mirage Jutsu.He performs the required hand seals the first time and it went blank.Oime was disappointed and wouldn't stop until he gets it.
He begins to try again and half way gets it.Ten more times he tried still no Demonic Illusion Death Mirage Jutsu.He is very frustrated but doesn't let it show.I am better than this he thought."One more time!"He performed the hand seals and it was successfull!"Finnally!"

OOC:Sorry for not following the bold and italics rules on this one.My post was totally messed up.
Oime No Kyo
Oime No Kyo

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Demonic Illusion Death Mirage Jutsu Empty Re: Demonic Illusion Death Mirage Jutsu

Post by Oime No Kyo Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:44 pm

OOC:ok what is going on I indented and everything but it didn't do it.I will do better next post.
Oime No Kyo
Oime No Kyo

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down