Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arival to the Cloud

Go down

Arival to the Cloud Empty Arival to the Cloud

Post by Gabriel Kenetsu Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Gabriel and the boatmaster arrives at the dock on the mountain side. He thanks the boatmaster and then grabs his stuff and gets off the boat. Looking around he begins to notice how clear the skys are, and how quiet it is. A few birds fly beside him and land on a nearby tree.

"I've never seen mountains so calm and peaceful. I should really get going though, my master awaits me in a different village. I thank you again boatmaster for the ride but I shal take it by foot from here."

Gabriel begins walking as the boatmaster speaks from a distance.

"Your welcome stranger, be careful out there."

Gabriel nods and keeps walking. He finds a path that leads up the mountain and looks around as the path seems to have been used recently. He starts walking as his final destination to see his master is getting that much closer.
Gabriel Kenetsu
Gabriel Kenetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 8
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou {Magma Manipulation}

Back to top Go down