Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazika learning jutsu

Go down

Kazika learning jutsu Empty Kazika learning jutsu

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:31 pm

I walk into the wide open field.It is a sunny day,the water in the lake is shining bright.I look down at a list i made...

The first jutsu on the list is Hidden Mist Jutsu I look at the list and study the hand signs for it.Then i look at how you need to control your chakara.I begin to do the hand signs slowly to make no mistakes.then i concentrate my water chakara and a thin mist begins to cover the area.Then I keep concentrating and thicken the mist slightly.I release chakara and the mist thickens to where i can barely see.Then i release my chakara and it starts to fade.

I wait awhile and then I do the hand signs faster this time.then I concentrate my chakara.A mist forms where it is very light. Then I increase the density of the mist to where I can't see.Then I hold the mist there for 15 minutes.Then i release the jutsu and i am satisfied with my new jutsu.I walk out of the area after picking up my piece of paper.
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Kazika learning jutsu Empty Re: Kazika learning jutsu

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:51 pm

I walk back in to the area with a longer list.As i enter the same area i take out a piece of paper.on it is the directions to perform Violent water wave jutsu...

I look over the piece of paper.I carefully read over the hand signs for this jutsu.I Then read what you have to do with chakara to preform it.I then begin doing the hand signs for the C-rank jutsu.i go though all the signs slowly making no mistakes.Then when the hand signs are finish i concentrate chakara into my stomach and let it come out of my mouth it light stream the wouldn't hurt anyone badly.

I try to do the jutsu again,this time concentrating my chakara while doing hand signs.After they are complete i begin to release my chakara as i pull my head back.Then I let the water with chakara in it rush to my mouth.Then as i push my head forward a long stream of water comes out that is slightly more dense enough to knock someone off their feet,but not enough to do real damage.

I read over the signs and make sure i don't do any wrong.Then i begin to do my hand signs a little faster.During my hand signs i concentrate my chakara.Then i pull my head back and put my arms at my sides.Then with one swift movement i pull my arms back my head forward. Then i let go of a stream of water that is moving fast enough to hurt someone but not living up to its potential .

Then i get angry that i haven't been able to do it right.I quickly do all the hand signs correctly.Then i concentrate alot of chakara into my stomach.I pull my head back and put my arms at my sides.Then I push my head forward and my arms backwards in a violent movement.and then i open my mouth and out comes a violent stream of water and it lasts for a couple seconds.As i stops i take a deep breath and sit down and scoot my way over to the list and put it in my pocket as i lay down and rest.
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:01 pm

I sit up and then slowly stand up I get up and walk out of the area not needing to train anymore,i am heading towards the mist village kage building but might make a few stops along the way
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:37 pm

(this is a completely different area than last time)

I walk into the area with a determined look on my face.I had already studied the hand signs on the way here.the area is a desert in the sand village,The reason i am here is that i am training on my mission.I look over them one more time then I start doing them.Then I focus my chakara in my stomach and keep it concentrated.then i pull my head back and let a spray of water cover a small area.I bend down and touch it and it is slightly sticky.

Then I begin concentrating at the beginning before i do my hand signs.then i begin to do them not making mistakes.then i push my chakara into my throat.and then it comes into,my mouth and i spit it out over a wider radius and it looks more like syrup.then i stick my foot in it and have a slightly hard time pulling it out.then i smile knowing i am improving.

Turn around knowing it is too cover in syrup stuff now. Then i start concentrating all my chakara into my stomach.Then i begin doing the hand signs quickly and making no mistakes in them.Then i pull it all up into my throat and get ready to spit it.then i pull my head back and all of it comes into my mouth and i spit it all over the area,but it was too much.it needed to be more concentrated.

After resting from the last usage I then concentrate all my chakara into my stomach.Then i begin doing the hand signs very quickly but still no mistakes were made.Then i concentrate it into one small ball as it comes up my throat.Then when it come into my mouth and i spit it out and it spreads out perfectly.then i stick my hand in it and then i realize that i am not going to be able to do this easily,but after awhile i pull my hand out after hitting with some water infused with chakara
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Then after resting form that jutsu i look at my next one.It is Waterfall Basin,I quickly do the 3 hand signs needed for the jutsu.Then I concentrate my chakara into the ground and start retracting it.The water from under ground starts to rise.then when it reaches the top the water comes out making a small 3 ft wave of water.then i sigh knowing it was nowhere near what it is intended to be.

Then I concentrate my chakara before i begin the hand signs. then once i have my chakara right i do the 3 hand signs.then once they are completed i pull my chakara up bringing up the water from under ground.I also make some water with my chakara while its under ground.then it emerges and comes out as a 5 foot wave,I smile with approval.

I then concentrate all my chakara into the ground before i even think about hand signs.then once it is in the ground i do the 3 hand signs.Then i start to bring up water from under ground.then i make some with my chakara again. then i pull up the wave from under the ground.it is 8 feet tall and would knock someone away pretty easily.Then i rest for the last time i will do this jutsu.

I then get up after resting for awhile.Then I exert a little more chakara than last time.then I do hand signs while keeping my chakara in its place.Then i start to rise it up from the ground gathering all the water from under the ground.then i create more water under the ground using my chakara.Then as i pull it up it is a 10 ft wave of water that smashes down on the sand of the desert area.Then i smile as i walk out of the area knowing two new jutsu.
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down