Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rush Nara

2 posters

Go down

Rush Nara Empty Rush Nara

Post by Rush Nara Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Character Name: Rush Nara

Desired Bloodline: Shadow manipulation (nara clan)

Desired Starting Element: Earth

Desired Village: Sunagakura

Desired Rank: Kage

Appearance: avatar

Character Personality: Despite his high position, he's very laid back and he hates formalities. When there's a council meeting, he's the one putting his feet on the table, picking his ear when the councellors try to moralize him or throwing them out of the window when he gets tired of listening. He seems too relaxed for his own good, but once he gets serious- things deffinatly get done. It's as if he'd hide under this mask of a care-free young man, but within- he's always vigilant, always ready, always up for a good fight and always carrying a deep pain in his soul.

Background Info: He was born in sunagakure. His grandfather was the kage and his father was an elite jounin of the village. His mother was a nara clan member and loved him very much. He didn't see his father much, but he did love him and so did his father. Once he grew older he came to hate his grandfather for taking his father away from him, as he would contantly send his father on long, tiring and dangerous journeys. He was eventually sent to shinobi school by force and showed amazing abilities, pased down by his father, also combined with the mystical nara clan ability to manipulate shadows, passed down from his mother. He soon became a star sudent although he hated it. His grandfather would soon summon him to accomplish missions, just like his father. He was very much against it, but he knew that it was making his mother and father proud, plus- they needed the money. One night during a time of war he was summoned to his grandfathers office. There he was told that he had sent his father to accomplish a suicide mission that would assure them victory if he'd died. Rush flashed with rage and entangled his grandfather with shadow manipulation. He might have killed him if it wasn't for his mother unknowingly interfering. In any case, the war was won. Soon after, grandfather died from age and Rush was delcared the Kage and again- against his own will. He swore he'd never be like his grandfather and that he'll run the place as he sees fit and behave like he damn well pleased. Soon after his mom died from a desease of unknown origins, she never did find out about the truth of her husbands death, as Rush didn't want to shatter her as he was by his grandfather. He rules the village uptil this very day with a very different style than would be suspected from a kage.

Rp sample: The walk up the stairs seemed to take forever. It was cold, and the sound of his steps would eccho down the tower. He had a bad feeling about the entire situation. The old geezer would never summon him like this. 'This is very important, kid'? 'Make sure you're not followed, boy'? Man! This was so annoying! He could be sleeping in a warm bed with a young woman or he could be lying on the ground in the desert, watching the starts and smoking some herb for his own pleasure. Old geezer had promised that this week was vacation week for him and yet here he was on these cranky stairs, step by step he'd get closer to the old geezer's office. What could be so important? He knew war had broken out, but geezer couldn't be serious about sending him, could he? He did threaten to do it a few times though... He snapped out of his thoughts and now stood directly infrot of the door to geezer's office. He decided not to knock, who could he be seeing that old fart at the moment anyways? He opened the door and stepped inside. The room was small and filled with paperwork. A dead flower in a vase could be seen resting on the office table. The big "comfy ass chair", as he prefered caling it, was turned away from him. "Oh no..please don't..." The chair suddenly swung around and revealed geezer- the kage. Geezer rested his elbows on the table and put his hands together, looking directly at him. He'd break out "God, geezer! That was lame! Don't even think of doing that when anyone else would be around, I couldn't..." but geezer would suddenly break his rant by quickly standing and walking across the room. Geezer now stoof infront of the symbol of the village and he slowly spoke "Rush, I've been kage for many years and I've been asked to make countless decisions. Many many decisions with various ramifications..." he couldn't believe this- a morale speech? "What the hell do you want from me?" he asked strictly. Geezer went silent and sighed "You've always been an impudent brat. You got your talents from your father and your character from your mother..." He grinded his teeth "What are you trying to say, you old fart?" Geezer didn't answer for a long time, but after several minutes of silence he turned around to face Rush and spoke seriously "We are at war, Rush. And during time of war it is utmost imortant to place the safety of our homeland and village first, I turst I've taught you that much...?" he nodded a few times. He couldn't deny the fact that old fart geezer had indeed taught him much. "...and therefore I hope you will understand what I am about to tell you, as you have the right to know this first... you deserve that much." his heart skipped a beat, this was getting really unpleasant. He simply nodded and asked ".....what have you done?" old geezer walked up and stood infront of him and spoke with a cold tone and strict eyes "I sent your father to the Hakashi pass" his world turned upside down. Hakashi pass? But that was a clear suicide! He suddenly grabbed geezers collar and shouted at his face "What the fuck is the meaning of this, you old peace of shit!! You know that place was raided!" geezers face didn't change the slightest and neither did his tone "I was well aware of that... if your father and his squad would launch an assault on Hakashi pass and die doing so it would give us the required diversion needed to launch an attack near mount Kuzo and destroy the enemey forever, it is a needed sacri.." he began to shout "DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!! .... don't you dare...fuckin say...that this was needed! You bastard! you could have won without this!" a sense of irriatation could be felt within geezer's voice "This way we have assured a swift victory and safety of our village and country. Without this move it might have ended in the complete opposite." He let go of geezer's collar while pushing him back "forget it!" he turned around and began walking towards the door "Where are they? I'm going to bring them back..." geezers answer struck him to the spot "It's too late.." he turned around slowloy only to se geezer hold a scrool in his hand "Mission accomplished, safety is assured....There's a note from your father, Rush..." he could barely hold himself back- his hand were trembling, he grinded his teeth and a tear would run down his cheeck. Geezer continued to speak "...it says 'tell me son and my wife that i love them above all'... your father agreed to do this, Rush. Now, you may leave. Please try and bring it to your mother as softly as possible and..." suddenly geezer's speech would be cut off. He couldn't move. A long shadow was strenching from Rush's feet till old geezer who cursed "Damn you boy, use your common sense..!" but he didn't want to hear anything- he was going to kill that old heartless fart. Suddenly, before he could do as he wished a familiar voice emitted from behind the door "Hello? Rush is that you?" He quickly released old geezer from his entaglement before the situation would've been spotted. "I'm here mom..." he answered trying to act as natural as possible. His mom entered the room and ran over to hug her son almost crying "I woke up and saw you were gona...i thought something might have happened, so i came here and you're..." he cut off her cry and dried her tears "Don't worry about me...grandpa was just filling me in on something important...you know, shinobi stuff. Anyways...let's go home..." he looked directly at geezer with a hating expression "...we'll talk about it later" he said knowing this was meant to both his mother and geezer. They both walked out of the room. Geezer stood there for quite some time in the silence and walked to the window and gazed through it. With an unreadable expression geezer looked at the scroll he held in his hand and then though the window again, taking a deep deeep sigh. Outside, Rush and his mother were walking home and talking "Once day you'll be kage too you know. You'll be just as great as pa'" said his mother smiling. But he answered strictly "I'll never be like him...never" His mother shook her head and kissed his cheek as they had reached their house. She pet his cheeck and spoke softly "You're too young to understand the heavy weigh he carries, my son. One day you'll be in his seat and you'll make the exact same descisions, you'll see." she smiled and entered the house. He hesistated and looked into the horizon and grinded his teeth when he remembered that it's no over at all. His mother was yet to recieve the horrid news. At least he was glad she wouldn't have to live with what he knew, he was sure no one would tell this to her and odl geezer, that basard, felt safe telling him, as geezer knew that he wouldn't risk hurting his own mother so hard. The sun could be seen now and he stood there thinking if he would truly be just the same as geezer nce he sat in the 'comfy ass chair'. "No... when i'll rule, it'll be different...when I will rule, it'll be..." suddenly the first rays of the sun would paint into his face and the roosters would begin their morning routine, indicating that a new day had arrived "...a new begining!"

(excuse any possible typos)

Last edited by Rush Nara on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rush Nara
Rush Nara
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 12
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Nara

Back to top Go down

Rush Nara Empty Re: Rush Nara

Post by Seraph Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:42 pm

x.x. besides the typos...you should learn to press enter and separate paragraphs...anyway Approved Ill put you in your groups now Lukas...
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Rush Nara Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:46 pm

It's like 3 AM here man xD so typos and "forgetting to make paragraps" should be forgivable no? ;D anyways thanks. how did ya know it was me? >.<
Rush Nara
Rush Nara
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 12
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Nara

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:47 pm

I know all...anyway lets stop spamming
Seraph