Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Office of the Otogakure Kage

2 posters

Go down

The Office of the Otogakure Kage Empty The Office of the Otogakure Kage

Post by Batoko Muragi Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Batoko sat behind his desk, as he sighed. He turned around in the chair, facing the window, as he saw the sun shine lightly through the overcast weather. All was silent in Sound, which was a giant cliche considering the name is Sound, and yet there is none. He stood from his chair, over looking the village. He always seemed bored when he was up here. The fact that he was always alone as a kid, and the feeling of being free still gets to him. He leaned backwards, hearing a few 'ticks' as he cracked his back.

He took a deep breath and turned around, fixing his chair, as he headed for the door. He looked back at his office once more before opening the door and stepping out into the hallway. He walked slowly down the hallway, looking at the various pictures on the walls. The pictures were that of Past Kage's and ANBU and teams that made a difference in this village. He continued walking down the steps, till he got to the door. He opened it and took a step, under the awning. The sun continued to shine through random holes in the silvery sky. He could feel the difference in the air, and knew a storm was soon to come.

He thought it best to hurry, and headed off towards the Clan House. Being the leader of the Kaguya and all. He hurried, but not too hurried, as he made his way down the streets, zigging and zagging, until he got to the place.

----------------------------> Exit to Kaguya Clan House
Batoko Muragi
Batoko Muragi
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 10
Village : Sound

Back to top Go down

The Office of the Otogakure Kage Empty Re: The Office of the Otogakure Kage

Post by Batoko Muragi Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Batoko walked back up the stares he had gone down not hours before. He was rather lonely, Sure, there were some people here and there, but the village was dwindling in size. He wasn't sure why either. He continued to walk up the steps as he made his way down the corridor. After opening it and closing it once more, he made his way over to the book shelf on the far right wall. He looked around, not sure what to grab. He was bored, and some times when he was bored, he would read. He continued to look around, scanning the titles: "The History of Sound". He shook his head, he was tired of that book. He kept going: "The widows maker". Hm...he hadn't read this book in a while. He had forgotten what it was about. He grabbed it, brushed the dust off, and walked back to his desk.

As he sat down, he turned to face the village once more. He took the cover off, because he had always hated reading with a cover on, and turned it to the first page. He read the prologue, and then started off...

"Charlotte was rather distracted on today of all days. This was the day of her coming. She was soon to be a Jounin. She was scheduled to take her exams on this day, and she could not wait. The exam had been prolonged because of health issues of her own, and her fathers..."

He continued to read, hoping not to get interrupted.
Batoko Muragi
Batoko Muragi
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 am

Yukaito aproached the kage's building with his loosly fitted jeans hanging low, and a baggy whit T-shirt to match. he looked like he was on a more casual visit because his normal jounin outfit wasn't being worn.

he knocked three times and turned the handle and slowly swung the door open to peer inside.

"Hello? oh hello..Mr. kage, sorry if i'm interupting anything. I just thought I should pay at least one friendly visit to you."

yuka slowly stepped inside the kage's room looking around at many of the pictures hanging from the walls. he looked back at the kage who seemed to be reading a book. he noticed the title....but didn't recognize it.

"hey! i've read that. what happens is....nah only kidding i've never read a book in my life. the only book I have really laid eyes on is my note book here"

yuka pulled out his notebook from his back pant pocket showing the kage what he was talking about.

Hoshiko
Jounin
Jounin

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Batoko Muragi Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Batoko took a deep breath as he saw the young man walk in. He flashed a fast but short smile and put the book down, making a mental note of where he was. "Ahh..yes...Hello there..." He said, not sure really why the guy was here, but he wrote it off into the back of his head. "So what is it i can do for you?" He asked in the nicest way possible that he could.
Batoko Muragi
Batoko Muragi
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Yukaito was frantically jumping from place to place around the room, Looking at paintings and reading the titles of book's. He got to a small vanity, he opened it as a large collection of scroll's tumbled out into his arms and a few on the ground. He shovel them back into the vanity closing the door on the, he turned around to look at Batoko.

"umm, it was like that before i got here!"

"what you can do for me....umm i dunno you tell me? your the kage"

Hoshiko
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batoko Muragi Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:09 pm

He watched as the nuisance went around the room, knocking over scrolls and books and he kept his cool. He let out a soft sigh "There had to be a reason someone such as yourself came here, would there not?" He said, eying the character.
Batoko Muragi
Batoko Muragi
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:19 pm

He looked around and pulled out an expensive looking vase from beside the door, He flipped it over and sat on the flat bottom as if it was a stood. He looked at his kage and said,

"I just thought I would make at least ONE friendly visit"

He put his feet up onto the table looking around the neatly organized room, then back at Batoko.

"Well, whats happening around here?"

Hoshiko
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batoko Muragi Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:21 pm

He glared at the guy, getting up slowly and walking next to him, putting a hand on his should, facing the door and calmly said "...do you not know your manners?" And then kicked the vase, shattering it. He then walked over to the door and opened it, and coldly saying "Until you learn how to great oneself, and present oneself, and act in front of others, then we can have a friendly meeting..until then...get out of this building.."
Batoko Muragi
Batoko Muragi
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:30 pm

He saw the foot slide towards the vase so he rolled backwards onto his arms into a handstand, then flipping onto his feet in a crouched landing position as the shattered pieces of the vase slid across the smooth floor towards him. He slowly straighten up
turning around and getting up close to the kage, looking him in the eye he begun to talk back at Batoko in the same col tone.

"You should have made this a more friendly conversation, because next time I come I won't be a friend."

Yukaito walked out of the door clenching the door's side pulling it into it's closed position with a loud slam. Dust fell from the ceiling as you could here another set of door's slam as Yukaito left the building, for time being.

Hoshiko
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down