Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draconic Summoning

2 posters

Go down

Draconic Summoning Empty Draconic Summoning

Post by Kira Ichijouji Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Name: Kazangan Draconic Summoning (Lava Dragon)

Species: Draconic (Dragon)

Abilities

The user concentrates his lava manipulation and his normal chakra into the manifestation of a lava beast from the deepest pits of hell; a dragon. This dragon is able to breathe lava, as other dragons breath fire and ice etcetere, and can fly with its own wings. The dragon is violently powerful and only someone of kage level can even attempt this summoning because of its raw strength; the dragon only listens to Kira and no one else; not even Kira's comrads. The dragon can only speak its native draconic tongue so Kira spent 3 years learning the language in order to speak to the creature. The dragons' body temperature is 850 degrees fahrenheit, outside and inside, so touching it will cuase immediate 2nd-3rd degree burns within itself. During this summoning, Kira gives his own body, lava-like properties, so that he can touch/ride upon the dragon. The body is unaccustomed to these kinds of temperatures so, even with his lava manipulation, Kira will aquire 1st-2nd degree burns after releasing the summon or if the summon is forcibly resealed. This justsu can only be used once in battle and requires 75% of the user's chakra to use. Also, as said ebfore, no one below Kage level can even attempt this jutsu. Other techniques can be used by the dragon, but they qill qualify as additional jutsus that you will NEED to train with your dragon in a topic to creat/perfect.

Element: Lava

The dragons' manifestation:

Draconic Summoning Fire-d10
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 28
Village : Kirigakure (Mizukage)
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou

Back to top Go down

Draconic Summoning Empty Re: Draconic Summoning

Post by Seraph Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Seraph wrote:Alright to register a custom summon you must

1. have over 250 posts

2. have roleplayed finding the summon animal (you can make a seperate topic but it has to be over 4 pages long to gain contract)

3. Admin must approve of the topic

Template

Name:

Species:

Abilities

Element:

Proof of contract: (this is where the link goes to the topic where you made it)
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:17 pm

This was one of the default jutsus for the bloodline so if I still must train for it, I will do that. One question though, will the training be an RP topic or non-RP related? Just so I know if I will be in one topic for a while or if this will be non-RP so I can do other things as well.
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:19 pm

its rp related so youll be there for a while
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Aah, ok. I am going to see if I can have an accompany so help me train with it, if that is ok with you? It would make it easier and the person I am thinking of is of Kage level as I am; so it will work out.
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:22 pm

...Kages shouldn't be away from their villages for too long remember that...anyway yes its fine
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Indeed you are right... Then I will just ask another shinobi of high-rank, thanks for bringing up that point.
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down