Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hexxus Summoning(future summon)

3 posters

Go down

Hexxus Summoning(future summon) Empty Hexxus Summoning(future summon)

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:21 am

Name:Hexxus

Species:Polluting/Hell beast

Abilities:
Gennin:
Spoiler:
Acidic Slip;The small tar like substance the creature is born of spreads out over a area of about 10 feet acting like oil in a cartoon, making the ground very slick that would cause major problems if stepped in, also fairly flammable.

Acidic Breath; The small tar like substance of a creature buffs itself up by taking a deep breath in then lets it out letting out a strong stench of something rotting with raw eggs, this breathe is very flammable and tends to linger in the area for about 2 posts

Chuunin:
Spoiler:
Toxicity Breath;The creature now 3 times bigger than the user is made out of a black smoke, upon breathing out the creature lets out a fatal poison that could kill in 5 posts if ingested, the only draw back is it fogs the area up tending to burn everybody's eyes and can easily be injested by the user of the summon(Also the poison is easily blocked, the opponent could use just a piece of cloth to block it)

Super Split; The creature splits itself out into hundreds of small smoke clouds that if ignited with fire causes a chain reaction of flames creating almost a small explosion about the size of a house, if the user is caught in the clouds though it does almost twice as much damage as it normally would due to the user already breathing in the fumes from the smoke beast(The clouds tend to take a while to actually spread the fire, about two posts to cover all the smoke clouds and the summon creature disappears for the rest of the fight if used)

Oily Spit; The creature lets out a large ball of an oil like substance that splatters out over a diameter of about 30 feet, The oil substance IS extremely flammable and makes any surface extremely slick, Best when used against a mob of enemies

Jounin:
Spoiler:
Demonic Breath; Upon inhaling the flames inside the beast will begin to heat up immensely, when the breath is let out a large wave of fire sweeps out over the area in front of them covering about 20 feet across going out about 40 feet, Upon these flames touching the opponent(if they touch) It will almost immediately cause a second degree burn, if trapped in the flames the opponent will be fried to a crisp in about 3 posts,This move can be easy to avoid if the opponent isnt in the dead center of the wave

Sludge Bombs;The monster will cast his hand out his cape of sludge shooting out small balls of the substance to splatter across the field, this tar like substance is extremely hot, up to the point of where it is boiling softly. After the sludge is let out the monster can choose whether or not to ignite the substance causing small patches of flames all over the field(very easy to dodge due to the weight of the sludge)

Demonic Roar; The monster lets out a thundering roar putting a genjutsu over the opponent making them think they are slowly being lowered down into a pit of magma feet first, this genjutsu is rather easy to get out of if your of water or fire or earth element

Element:Part earth, water and fire(Earth and water for first stage, fire for last stage)

Proof of contract: Gonna post it once i reach the post quota

(Let me know what to edit if its denied, I would REALLY like to get this approved for later use...)
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Hexxus Summoning(future summon) Empty Re: Hexxus Summoning(future summon)

Post by Lyon Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:15 pm

u have to made 250 posts -_- right?.-.
Lyon
Lyon

Male Number of posts : 6
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki (Urufuaizou)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:29 pm

yea =\ which is why it says (FUTURE summoning) baka -.-
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyon Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:30 pm

then shouldnt u register it on the FUTURE?
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:32 pm

=\ nope...cuz then all i have to do is just post the link to the proof of me finding the contract and BAM its done when i reach the post quota ._. I tend to like to think AHEAD instead of NOW
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyon Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 pm

just saying...
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:35 pm

and im just saying, stop spamming topics that have nothing to do with you ;l
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:47 pm

STOP SPAMMING YOU IDIOTS
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down