Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KidLyon registration

Go down

KidLyon registration Empty KidLyon registration

Post by Lyon Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Name: KidLyon

Desired Bloodline: Urufuaizou (Eyes of wolf)

Village: Hidden Waterfall Village

Desired Element: Katon (Fire release)

Appearance: Avatar with the hitaiate on his forehead

Background: KidLyon is Takimoto-kun´s younger brother, his friends call him Lyon. While Lyon was a gennin, he spent a LOT of time training his doujutsu, when he and his brother were still at the academy, they used to play a game in which one of them set traps and the other had to locate them with the doujutsu. Besides that, there isn´t much more to say, Lyon had a pretty much a normal live. He likes a lot his brother and most of his techniques were learned from him. He is a member of the Yoshitoki Clan.
He graduated at the chuunin exam and now, Lyon is a chuunin who is trying to become a jounin, a strong jounin, he never gives up and likes a good hunting session.

Personality: KidLyon is a very endowed ninja, he loves to battle. He loves trees and nature, likes to defeat enemies by trapping them like preys. He uses his clan claws as weapons. His favourite battle arena is a forest, with a river, and with a lot of places to place traps and surround the enemy. Lyon loves to battle against a good oponent and never refuses a battle, he uses his Urufuaizu to track enemys and spott traps by the hearing, and smell etc...one thing he LOVES to do is examine everyone, Lyon is gifted of an extremely high perception, He can realize what the enemies are able to do, what are going to do just by the things his enemies bring to a battle.

RPsample: "Where are you little brats?!" He enters the arena and looks around, trying to find the kids that were been messing with him, throwing at him all sorts of objects like rocks and fake shuuriken. He looks around and sees a lot of trees and a river about 30 yards from the base of a mountain, he spots some rocks and sais" where are you? I will find you...we can make this by the easy way...no one apears? oh well whatever...I will just gonna use my Urufuaizou to track you guys..." Then he starts smelling the air and quickly tracks the 3 kids one of them under water,the other one was hidden under a rock and the last of them was using the Cloak of Invisibility Technique " that technique doesn´t works with my doujutsu..." . On a quick move Lyon grabs them all and sais" Why the hell were you idiots throwing rocks at me?!"
"Sorry! We just wanted to learn some moves from you..." they said, scared like hell...
"You gotta be kidding...." He grabs the three kids and starts walking. "Where are you taking us?" They ask. "Just don´t worry..."He walks trought the village and sees the people looking at him like if he was gonna kill the kids, but then they realise that Lyon could never ever do something like that.The kids look scared "Hey...I am not gonna eat you brats...don´t worry...I am not gonna tell your sensei..."he sais.
They keep walking and stop near a building. "What is this thing?" asks one of the kids.
"Its called Ninja Academy you idiots...." sais Lyon"remember?Where you were suppose to actually be,learning something? "
"Thanks for don´t tell our sensei sir! "says one of the kids.
"Dont call me sir! I am only 15! you make me feel old....! well whatever...I´m out of here...."

He keeps walking to nowhere..." Those little brats...they better don´t mess up with me again...or next time I will crush them! Well...what should I do now...?I know... lets go for a walk on the forest....! "
He keeps walking on the direction of the forest, on his way he watches the kids playing, the old ninja tool shop... the restaurant, the houses of the village were really awesome.... most of them were made of wood, stone or clay. He reaches the forest and jumps to a branch. Lets practise kunai trow. He drags out of a kunai and trows it directly to the air, on a 90 degrees angle, then, he trows a second kunai which hits the first one,making both of them hit a diferent branch. "This is easy... with this doujutsu... I could hit a needle with a senbon... I guess... if practise enough... "Then Lyon jumps to the ground and starts running, using his feet chakra, then walks over a river to the other side. "I love this place..." then Lyon drags his claws out and cuts a branch with them. "Still sharp...as always...I guess this little blades are the only ones who never disappoint me..." KidLyon aproaches the river and drinks water. He spotts an animal, a deer. "Lets have some fun...you will be my prey..." then he starts chasing the deer which runs like hell, "yahoo!!!this is much better that stay home studding or being anoyed by little brats!!!!"After a while he surrounds his prey using is claws to cut a branch, scaring the deer to a dead end and catches it. "well,well... you do are a good prey... you give fight... nice... dont worry... I am not gonna eat you... So you can go now... be free,and carefull with the wolves ok? "Then he sits on a branch while watching the deer going away...

Last edited by KidLyon on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lyon
Lyon

Male Number of posts : 6
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki (Urufuaizou)

Back to top Go down

KidLyon registration Empty Re: KidLyon registration

Post by Lyon Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:59 pm

bump
Lyon
Lyon