Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lenalee's basic training

Go down

Lenalee's basic training Empty Lenalee's basic training

Post by Lenalee Kami Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Lenalee just couldn't sit still for a day and went walking in small forest in Takigakure to practice her Charkra control. She knew what to do because she has seen how Sensei teaches other genin. Lenalee started practicing wood climbing. She took kunai out of her bag and started gathering chakra to bottom of her feet. She started running at the tree but she couldn't walk too far up, Lenalee quickly did a little marking with her kunai and fell on her legs. "Aww... I have really bad chakra control". She tried again, she calmly closed her eyes and relaxed to have perfect control. This time she went a little higher.

She practiced there almost 2 hours.....

(Now i start waiting 2 hours Smile )
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Female Number of posts : 37
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kami Clan

Back to top Go down

Lenalee's basic training Empty Re: Lenalee's basic training

Post by Lenalee Kami Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:05 pm

(She were there more than 2 hours)

Some more hours were passed and Lenalee looked kinda tired but still with happy face. She looked on the top of the tree. There was one kunai that was shining under the sun. Lenalee started laughing "Haha, I am actually getting better in everything". Lenalee laid down and closed her eyes. After some minutes she already slept still having smile on her face.
Lenalee Kami
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Female Number of posts : 37
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kami Clan

Back to top Go down