Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Phorix´s Training

Go down

Phorix´s Training

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:31 pm

At Leaf Gates

The weather is great. thinks Phorix. "I think it is good time to train abit my speed to learn some Taijutsu skills" Phorix smiled to himself and had serious face.. "I am going to train untill i collapse" said he. So he jogged to forest outside the Village to start real training. The forest was really tight so Phorix tought Hmm... If i run always straight i will probably run to a tree so i am going to dodge them and also train my doging ability. Phorix took his running form and started running as fast as he could. He runned and runned till he was quite tierd and his legs hurt. He closed his eyes for a sec because of the pain and when he opened them he saw a big tree in front of him, but it was allready too late. He runned to a tree with his full speed. The last toughts he tought were That was lame and he fell on soft grass unconsciously.
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 24
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phorix´s Training

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:23 am

Uhh.. "What happend?" asks Phorix from himself. Oh, i runned to a tree. I guess i must head back to village now. So Phorix took his sights to Village and jogged to the gates. "Wow, my body wheels lighter now" Phorix putted his hand on backbag and took out book "100 Birds" and headed out to library (probably)
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 24
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down