Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel Kanetsu's Training Ground.

Go down

Gabriel Kanetsu's Training Ground. Empty Gabriel Kanetsu's Training Ground.

Post by Gabriel Kenetsu Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 pm

I slowly walk onto the training ground, hands in my pockets I deside to take a quick glance around. I notice the many rock formations throughout the training grounds. I begin to examine the training grounds memorizing everything around me; A pond, about 10 different rock formations, a small hut (for scrolls and equiptment), and a few training dummy's (for punching and kicking). I walk over to the pond and look at my reflection as it stares back.
"Well I guess first off I will have to try and improve my chakra control. I hope this is as easy as the people make it look."
I begin to concentrate my chakra to my feet. I see the wind grab ahold of the water for a second sending ripples throughout it. Because of the ripples my chakra starts to fluctuate in order to keep my balance. I start to sway back and forth moving my right foot back behind me I catch myself and regain my balance. I stand there as it becomes easier for me to stay still.
"Standing is much easier than walking."
I take a step, as I do the water moves again causing my foot to loose balance. I fall face first into the water, my clothes get soaked and my chakra goes back to normal as I stop concentrating it.
"Wow this might take me awhile to get the hang of, but I should have it down in a few days."
I swim to the edge of the pond and get out. After I dry myself off and change my clothes I leave the training ground to go meet up with my clan leader.
Gabriel Kenetsu
Gabriel Kenetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 8
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou {Magma Manipulation}

Back to top Go down