Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucius vs ayone (idc what rank)

2 posters

Go down

Lucius vs ayone (idc what rank) Empty Lucius vs ayone (idc what rank)

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 am

Lucius walked slowly into a small, mist cowered forest. When he came to a oppoening, the young shinobi stopped, and started to slowly look around. This opening was rather small, and it was surrounded by very thick lines of trees. To the north, from Lucius, there was a small river flowing towards the sea. The water of this river was very clear, and was perfect for using water based jutsu.Lucius came in this battle wearing his clan clothes, a pair of black sun glasses and a gray coat. Other than that, he had a pocket with basic ninja gear, his Kirikagure headband, and a chuunin jacket. The reason why he came here, was because he wanted to test the powers of his clan, and his own powers. Lucius didnt know who was his opponent, but he knew that his ready for anything. After observing the area, Lucius quickly turned to the south, towards the way he came from, and started to wait for someone to come.

(spar no death)
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 49
Village : Bloody mist village (kirikagure)
Bloodline/Clan : Aburame clan leader

Back to top Go down

Lucius vs ayone (idc what rank) Empty Re: Lucius vs ayone (idc what rank)

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:39 am

I walk into the area coming into your view from the tree line and as i am there walking towards you I look at you and your surroundings trying to find a way to use the environment to my advantage.the only thing i see is the river.i think about how i can use it for my water jutsu.I then see his chuunin jacket and knew I was out matched when I saw it,and knew I was probably going to lose but that didn't stop me from trying.
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:11 am

Lucius turned towards Kazika, and looked him carefully. By the way he dressed and his headband, Lucius knew that his opponent was a genin from the same village he is.

"Hello my name is Lucius, and im the leader of the Aburame clan. Who would you be?", Lucius said with a happy and calm voice. After saying that, he stretched his hands towards Kazika, and rose them into the air. Suddenly a swarm of bugs started to come out of his coat, gathering around Lucius. When they started to come, Lucius said " Parasitic Insects Jutsu", and awaited for Kazikas move.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:16 am

I see him and hear him talk and when he introduces himself i do the same Hello i am Kazika of the hyouton clan i say in a friendly voice and then i also stretch and then when i see the bugs come out i think to myself I wander if those bugs are water proof then begin doing hand signs as i say I noticed your chuunin jacket,looks like it is slightly unfair,you wouldn't mind letting me finish the hand signs before we begin would you
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:08 pm

"Just because im chuunin, water jutsus wont work on me, so ill let you finish them", Lucius said with a devious smile, behind his mask. When he spoke, thaat swarm of bugs that was around him, started to fly into the sky and slowly towards Kazika. "Sorry but i cant fully control them, they have a thirst for chakra, so hurry to stop them", Lucius spoke calmly, after he saw what his bugs are doing. When they left his body, Lucius quickly putted his right hand into his pocket, and waited for Kazika to do something.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:40 pm

I see them coming as i finish my hand signs then as the fly up a thick and dense mist covers the area as i jump back repeatedly as whip 3 kuni at you at then change my direction and jump into the river getting rid of my smell so the bugs can't find me.i made sure i didn't let any bugs reach me on the way either then from in the river i swim up and then get out not making a sound and then i whip some more kuni at you from my new position but i am constantly moving to keep myself un noticed
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:48 pm

The kunai pass by Aburames bugs, so Lucius already knew that they were coming. He quickly made a jump into the air, dodging both attacks, While in the air, Lucius quickly took a kunai from his pocket, holding it in his right hand. The bugs cant sense vibrations in the air, so they knew where Kazika is, when he was moving. They quickly started to follow Kazika, getting closer every second, and as they did, the sound of their wings could be heard. When he dodged the kunai, Lucius softly landed a few meters to the west, from his last position. When he did, the young Aburame started to gather chakra in his ears, focusing his hearing.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:54 am

I quickly do some hand signs and the mist is constantly getting more dense by the second making them slow down then as i hear there wings coming i pull my head back and push my head forward shooting out a beam of water that hits the bugs then i jump back as i am doing it keeping my range away and then i launch some shuriken at Lucius as i think to myself What do i have to do to kill these bugs
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:30 pm

(you dont know where i am, the mist effects you also)

Bugs that were coming after Kazika, sensed the vibrations of the water coming, and when they did, all of them dodged the attack. As for the kunai attack, Lucius wasnt on the same spot as he was before, so the kunai missed him, since Kazika didnt know his new location. After they dodged the kunai attack, Aburame bugs returned to Lucius, slowly going into his gray coat. When they returned, Lucius quickly said calmly "I think this was enough practice, i have to go now, god by Kazika." After saying that, he quickly jumped backwards towards a tree, landing on it quietly. And then he turned and jumped out of the area, and towards his home, im the hidden mist village.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:15 pm

as he begins to talk i make the mist fade away and as he leaves i say okay,see you around as i say that i got to get my shuriken and kuni and after retrieving them i walk out of the area slowly knowing i would have lost the fight.
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down