Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira VS Anyone

2 posters

Go down

Kira VS Anyone Empty Kira VS Anyone

Post by Kira Ichijouji Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Kira had been sitting atop a grassy plateau about 50 miles from Kirigakure. His mind wandered as he watched the clouds whisp by slowly, feeling, almost as if he were moving with the clouds. Refracting light, off of his headband, let out a slight gleam that anyone would be able to see for miles. The wind blew, weaving its way through his unruly hair and the grass threw itself back and forth as if it were dancing to the rhythm of the air flow. He patiently waited for an opponent to arrive; Kira was eager to test out his magmatic powers as well as keep himself in shape. It had been a long time since he had a decent spar, it was time he refreshed his memory.

(Sorry for the short post lol, I am currently very tired.)
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 28
Village : Kirigakure (Mizukage)
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou

Back to top Go down

Kira VS Anyone Empty Re: Kira VS Anyone

Post by Artemis F. Hyouton Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Artemis, sensing chakra in this general direction, approached. He had been longing for a fight for a while, and today was his day. He'd finally get to use the powers he hadn't been able to for a while. As he approached, he noticed Kira at the top of the plateau. He looked as though he were spaced out. Artemis had always sensed a powerful chakra in this man, and he'd finally be able to found out if that were true, or if that was a misreading. That same wind carried his hair, as he stood ten feet in front of the man, prepared for battle.

"Hello there, I shall be your opponent, if their is no one else to match your skill..."

Artemis had said to Kira, allowing his chakra to circulate as he knew he'd bbe needing most of his today. He began to stratch his muscles, just so no unfair cramps would occur today. Artemis was now prepared, and psyched, for the battle that would take place today. Magma and ice would soon launch themselves equally at each other, one trying to best the other.
Artemis F. Hyouton
Artemis F. Hyouton
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 27
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Hyouton Creation Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Forcing lazy bones to stand, Kira turned his gaze towards Artemis; the two kages with exceptional bloodlines would engage. Eyes, as cold as the winter snow, peered at Artemis. Reaching into the farthest depths of his soul, they burnt away at any attempt of resistance. Unchanged and devastating, these were the eyes of a trueborn killer. Compromising his flicker technique, Kira stretched out his limbs and muscles at an immense speed; the whole process occured within nothing more than a few seconds.

Structuring his entire mass towards Artemis, Kira swiftly pulled a kunai from his back pocket, throwing it into the atmosphere, and catching it with his right hand in front of him. This "flashy" withdrawal of a weapon was not just for show; while the kunai conducted flight, Kira implemented several sets of hand signs for later use, including a replacement technique, one waterball jutsu. and his own personal jutsu, Nenshou Kakuhan.

"Many have claimed to match my skill... The former kage of Otokagure, a prodigy jounin from the Hidden Rain, even a ANBU from your clan Artemis... All of them challenged me and all of them died. I can only hope you won't be so misled as the others... If I remember correctly, the man I killed in your clan had been named Jinsun Kaien; maybe you know him. Meh, but enough talk, let us clash."

Whence this statement was finished, movements were quickly with-held. Flickering high into the air, Kira was seen doing another set of handsigns on his way down. When he was a short 50 feet above Artemis, his hand signs were completed and he brought his left hand to his mouth, with his middled and index finger at his lips. Heat began to embarg as he released his jutsu.

""Fire Style: Blaze Ball!"

Concentrated heat forged itself into a sphere of fire the size of a meteor. Kira blew, pushing this large mass of fire towards Artemis at an exponential rate. Battling with another kage, there was no need to hold back. Kira knew Artemis would want to see this famous magma user in play and he would, soon, but not yet. If they used bloodlines so hastily, the battle would end so swiftly; no enjoyment would result from such a speedy encounter. The kunai still lay in Kira's right hand, taking every precaution he could against the hokage.

(I think this was a "meh" post xD, not in length, but in wording lol. I've had a sort of writer's block today so forgive me.)
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 28
Village : Kirigakure (Mizukage)
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down