Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theo the Manic

3 posters

Go down

Theo the Manic Empty Theo the Manic

Post by Theo Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:38 am

Character Name: Theo

Desired Bloodline: Hyouton bloodline if possible

Desired Starting Element:water

Desired Village: Hidden in the waterfall, Takigakure

Desired Rank: Chuunin if good enough

Appearance: Ill get a picture

Character Personality: Lay back, at ease with the world at hand. Will do anything to protected the ones he loves and cares for. Loyal to his village and clan.

Background Info: When i was a kid I was under alot of stress in the house hold, being the oldest guy in our house hold, our father was murder by a missing ninja, I had to take care of my younger siblings. Mother was to caught up in her job after dad died to even think about us. When i joined the academy i had become more relaxed and lay back. After graduating from the academy decided to leave my old life with the newly developed skills of a ninja, to start a new adventurous life. The life of a ninja!

Rp sample: I walk down a narrow path as the trees tops are shaking. The cold breeze brushes my face as i think to myself "Its getting ready to rain." I pull my hood over my head as the drops of water start to fall from the sky. I pull my hands back down to my sides after pulling my hood over my head.

Last edited by Theo on Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:11 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : found the blood line i wanted to be in. fix some grammer.)
Theo
Theo

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Theo the Manic Empty Re: Theo the Manic

Post by Taven Naïlo Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:44 am

Please fix up some grammar errors :S The sample isn't bad but its small if you could amp it up a bit great. The Background isn't bad but the grammar there is
Taven Naïlo
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Taven Naïlo Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:01 am

Your RP sample has good grammar, just do the same as you did there.....with the Background and personality x.x
Taven Naïlo
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:11 am

please Check it Traven.
Theo