Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel

2 posters

Go down

Gabriel Empty Gabriel

Post by Gabriel Kenetsu Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Character Name: Gabriel

Desired Bloodline: Undesided

Desired Starting Element: Fire

Desired Village: Iwagakure

Desired Rank: Jounin

Appearance: I will have my Avitar soon.

Character Personality: Gabriel has a very stuck up personality. He doesn't make friends often and when he does he treats them like crap. Gabriel has anger issues that make his training and duels rather harsh. The only way to get through to him in training is by brute force and anger. If Gabriel can't get a jutsu right the first time he will go off on the person nearest to him. There are very few people that can actually get him to calm down and act kind towards people.

Background Info: Gabriel was born inbetween villages. When he was about 5 his parents left him in a tavern in a village. While Gabriel was sleeping his parents left not saying where they where headed, when Gabriel woke up he look all over the tavern and then walked up to a person he saw the day before sitting by the fireplace. He asks the man if he has seen his parents, the man replys in a calm tone saying he had seen them earlier that morning. Gabriel asked where they had went, the man had told Gabriel he wasn't sure. Gabriel started to cry and the man looked down feeling bad for the kid, he puts his hand on Gabriels shoulder and looks down at him. He asks Gabriel to follow him, out of depression and anger Gabriel pushes the mans hand off and runs away. A few years later Gabriel is caught stealing from the academy in town. He is caught before he can get away with the scrolls he had. The man incharge of the academy is the same man Gabriel met a few years earlier, out of sympathy for Gabriel the man offers Gabriel a choice, either he can stay at the academy and learn or he can go to jail. Gabriel desides to stay at the academy, the teacher pushes him harder than the other students but Gabriel seems to do as well as the other students in his class if not a little better. A few months later Gabriel makes it to Genin. He was at the top of his class and was excelling faster than the other students. As he trained more and more he started to get cocky and started to slack off more, because of this Gabriel desides that he is too good for training, so he desides that he would be better off if he just trained alone. He leaves for a few days, at about noon on the 3rd day his sensei finds him sitting under a tree. His sensei begins to talk to him and asks him why he left, he tells his sensei that he felt it started to get boring. His sensei asks if he would like him to be harder on him, Gabriel says yes and his sensei desides to take him back and give him one last chance. His sensei starts to train him harder than he had trained anyone, a few years later his sensei desides that he is ready to take the Chuunin exam. The exam goes on for a few days, Gabriel makes it to the final round of the exam. The person he fights against is one of the best from the village hidden in the rain. Gabriel puts up a good fight but the guy he fights is far better than he is. The match goes on for about 20 minutes when it is finaly over Gabriel is laying on the ground with a broken arm. A few days later they desided who makes it past and can call themselves chuunin. Gabriel made it but just barely. Gabriel gets very mad at the fact that his training must stop because of his broken arm, his sensei takes him to a medic to see how bad his arm is. The medic tells him that he will never be able to train again, right as the medic says that Gabriel grabs him by the front of his shirt and shoves him backwards causing the medic to slam against one of the walls. The medic gets up and yells at Gabriel telling him to leave. As Gabriel leaves he grabs an arm wrap and pulls out a kuni and points it at the medic, his sensei appears behind him and grabs his arm and bends it behind his back and pulls the kuni to Gabriels throat. Gabriel tells him to let go and jumps backwards slamming his sensei against the wall. His sensei turns him around and slams hims up against the wall, his sensei begins to talk to him trying to calm him down. As Gabriel begins to calm down his sensei gets the kuni from his hand, they both walk out of the hospital. Gabriel and his sensei go into the woods and sit down on a few stumps, they begin to talk about Gabriels anger. Gabriel mentions that it gets worse the older he gets, his sensei tells him he needs to train to take his mind off his anger. Gabriel tells him that training doesn't help. His sensei looks at him and asks him a very serious question, he asks if Gabriel wants to become a Jounin. Gabriel nods and looks at him in confusion, after asking why his sensei tells him that he thinks in a few weeks he would be ready. Gabriel nods and then begins his training again, about a year goes by and his training increases alot. His sensei walks over to him and tells him its time, they walk to the Kage's office and Gabriel waits outside. A few hours go by and his sensei opens the door and walks out, Gabriel looks at the Kage and he nods. His sensei tells him congratulations and then Gabriel becomes a Jounin. At the age of 16 Gabriel had made it to Jounin....from that day on he has just been doing whatever he wanted.

Rp sample: Gabriel walks through an open field to the entrance of a wooded training area. He looks around making sure no one had followed him, he slowly begins to walk through the woods. The wind begins to blow against the trees causing the leaves to rustle. He trys to walk as quietly as he can, he makes it to the middle of the woods. He sits on a stump that him and his sensei used to sit on, he then picks up a leaf and look at it. The wind stops blowling and he hears a crack from behind him, he quickly turns around and looks back seeing no one. He looks at the ground noticing a broken branch, he then begins to look around wondering who followed him. He slides his hand into his kuni pouch and gets a kuni between his fingers, he then slowly stands up and spins the kuni in his hand. He hears someone land by a tree so he throws the kuni at a quick speed straight where the sounds came from. The man pulls out a kuni and deflects the kuni Gabriel threw, the kuni Gabriel threw lands in the tree and the man looks at Gabriel.
"Is that the way to greet an old friend Gabriel?"
Gabriel recognizes the voice as his old sensei.
"Sensei?!? Is that you?"
Gabriel walks over to him and shakes his hand.
"Its an honor to see you again sensei."
Gabriel Kenetsu
Gabriel Kenetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 8
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou {Magma Manipulation}

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Empty Re: Gabriel

Post by Seraph Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Denied...fix grammar, punctuation, run-on sentences, spelling and up the rp sample...cant give you jounin rank with just that
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Kenetsu Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Could I have Genin with this Ser?
Gabriel Kenetsu
Gabriel Kenetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Yes and if you add a little more detail and quality to the rp sample you may even get to jounin youll need to type up quite a bit and work on your descriptions and such but all in all you can do better I know it.
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Kenetsu Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Alright....I'll work on it. I'll msg you when I have re-typed/edited it.
Gabriel Kenetsu
Gabriel Kenetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:02 pm

alright just type it up in a new post in this thread so i can get the notification
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Kenetsu Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Character Name: Gabriel

Desired Bloodline: Kanetsu Boudou

Desired Starting Element: Fire

Desired Village: Iwagakure

Desired Rank: Jounin

Appearance: I will have my Avitar soon.

Character Personality: Gabriel has a very stuck up personality. He doesn't make friends often and when he does he treats them like crap. Gabriel has anger issues that make his training and duels rather harsh. The only way to get through to him in training is by brute force and anger. If Gabriel can't get a jutsu right the first time he will go off on the person nearest to him. There are very few people that can actually get him to calm down and act kind towards people.

Background Info: Gabriel was born inbetween villages. When he was about 5 his parents left him in a tavern in a village. While Gabriel was sleeping his parents left not saying where they where headed. When Gabriel woke up he look all over the tavern, then walked up to a person he saw the day before sitting by the fireplace. He asks the man if he has seen his parents.In a slight hesitation the man replys in a calm tone saying he had seen them earlier that morning. Gabriel asked where they had went. The man had told Gabriel he wasn't sure.

Gabriel started to cry and the man looked down feeling bad for the kid. He puts his hand on Gabriels shoulder and looks down at him. He asks Gabriel to follow him, out of depression and anger Gabriel pushes the mans hand off and runs away. A few years later Gabriel is caught stealing from the academy in town. He is caught before he can get away with the scrolls he had. The man incharge of the academy is the same man Gabriel met a few years earlier. Out of sympathy for Gabriel the man offers Gabriel a choice; either he can stay at the academy and learn or he could go to jail. Gabriel desides to stay at the academy. The teacher pushes him harder than the other students, but Gabriel seems to do as well as the other students in his class if not a little better.

A few months go by and Gabriel makes it to Genin. He was at the top of his class and was excelling faster than the other students. As he trained more and more he started to become cocky and started to slack off more, because of this Gabriel desides that traning was no longer needed. So then he desides that he would be better off if he just trained alone. He then desides to leave for about 3 days, at about noon on the 3rd day his sensei finds him sitting under a tree. His sensei begins to talk to him and asks him why he left, he begins to explain his problem to his sensei. His sensei asks if he would like him to be harder on him, Gabriel says yes and his sensei desides to take him back and give him one last chance.

His sensei starts to train him harder than he had trained anyone, a few years later his sensei desides that he is ready to take the Chuunin exam. The exam goes on for a few days, Gabriel makes it to the final round of the exam. The person he fights against is one of the best from the village hidden in the rain. Gabriel puts up a good fight but the guy he fights is far better than he is. The match goes on for about 20 minutes when it is finaly over Gabriel is laying on the ground with a broken arm. A few days later they desided who makes it past and can call themselves chuunin. Gabriel made it but just barely. Gabriel gets very mad at the fact that his training must stop because of his broken arm, his sensei takes him to a medic to see how bad his arm is. The medic tells him that he will never be able to train again. Right as the medic says that Gabriel grabs him by the front of his shirt and shoves him backwards causing the medic to slam against one of the walls.

The medic gets up and yells at Gabriel telling him to leave. As Gabriel leaves he grabs an arm wrap and pulls out a kuni and points it at the medic. His sensei appears behind him and grabs his arm and bends it behind his back and pulls the kuni to Gabriels throat. Gabriel tells him to let go and jumps backwards slamming his sensei against the wall. His sensei turns him around and slams hims up against the wall. His sensei begins to talk to him trying to calm him down. As Gabriel begins to calm down his sensei gets the kuni from his hand, they both walk out of the hospital. Gabriel and his sensei go into the woods and sit down on a few stumps. They begin to talk about Gabriels anger. Gabriel mentions that it gets worse the older he gets, his sensei tells him he needs to train to take his mind off his anger. Gabriel tells him that training doesn't help. His sensei looks at him and asks him a very serious question. He then asks if Gabriel wants to become a Jounin.

Gabriel nods and looks at him in confusion, after asking why his sensei tells him that he thinks in a few weeks he would be ready. Gabriel nods and then begins his training again, about a year goes by and his training increases alot. His sensei walks over to him and tells him its time, they walk to the Kage's office and Gabriel waits outside. A few hours go by and his sensei opens the door and walks out, Gabriel looks at the Kage and he nods. His sensei tells him congratulations and then Gabriel becomes a Jounin. At the age of 16 Gabriel had made it to Jounin....from that day on he has just been doing whatever he wanted.

Rp sample:
I smile a little as I close my hand, the wound is fully healed. I begin to concentrate my chakra in my hand as snow begins to fall. Some snow lands on my hand and melts causing the water to run down my palm into my closed hand. The chakra begins to fuse with the water causing it to freeze, it forms an iceball in my hand about the size of a quarter. I look at her and then open my hand as the iceball begins to hover in my hand. The ball of ice begins to spin for a few seconds and then lowers back into my hands. I then close my hand around the ice, more snow begins to land on my hand and melt. I wait a few seconds as the ice starts to grow in my hand. I begin to concentrate some of my chakra into the ice as I do the ice begins to warp and take shape. After a few minutes I open my hand revealing a small ice sculpture in my hand. The snow begins to fall a little harder as I look up at the sky I begin to notice the clouds are a solid black. The wind around me begins to pick up as my eyes turn a pure while. The winds begin to swirl wildly out of control causing some of the trees to get pulled out of the ground. A funnel from the snow begins to form above me, shards of ice are thrown from the funnel as it begins to spin faster. As the funnel spins it starts to become white from the snow and ice.

{I think it might have gotten worse x.x}

Last edited by Gabriel on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gabriel Kenetsu
Gabriel Kenetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Alright...seeing as your background info is really thorough...Im going to allow you to become a Jounin...though youll have to post like what you did with your rp sample. So have fun...and decide on your element and if youre going to have a bloodline after you do Ill approve you
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down