Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mountain Slope

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Slope Empty Mountain Slope

Post by Kirei Kagami Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Kirei was at a point of decision. The steep mountain slope definitely looked dangerous—but to trek down would probably take too much time. And yet, he would frankly rather travel with all his limbs intact. Taking up a Ryo coin, he flipped it—and, missing his arm, it began to fall down the slope. “Oh crap—” immediately, Kirei leapt after it, catching it in midair—and then he started to roll down the slope.
Kirei Kagami
Kirei Kagami

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Mountain Slope Empty Re: Mountain Slope

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:31 am

Kuroyuki would walk close to the edge of the edge of the mountain barely looking over shuddering some. He would lean back looking out at the clouds that filled the area. One thing kuroyuki never liked was the fact that he was so high off the high in kumogakure. Either way someday he would have to venture done it...He would hold his arms out infront of him the bones o his fingers growing making almost claws on his hands.

As he did this he would harden them as much as he could making it equal to that of a blade's strength. Now all he had to do was get down about 500 feet and he should be able to walk the rest since there was a path at the bottom of the mountain. as he took his last breath of kumogakure air he would jump off the side of the mountain digging his new climbing claws of bone into the side of the mountain to pull him to a stop after about 25 to 30 feet.

He would then smirk some as he started to stop and implyed chakra into the bones, more than usual, and started sliding again due to his bones now becoming much sharper from the extra chakra molding on the bones. As he started to slide faster clawing through the mountain he would close his eyes the whole world seeming to be just him falling. After about a minute he would open his eyes again starting to barely see the trail from the mountain.

He would slowly start to take chakra out of his bones that protruded from his finger tips dulling them up, this of course would cause him to slow down as he was approaching the trail. By time all his chakra was out of his bones he was a mere ten feet from the ground. Thus he retracted the bones back into hand landed perfectly on the ground, cracked his knuckles slightly and began walking away from the mountain whislting the first naruto theme song happily.

Exit===>-------------------------------Plains Of Sound
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Kuroyuki would weakly stumble in being at the base of the mountain. He would look up scoffing some Yea right...I might as well start building a shelter...I should still have a fish i could cook up for my dinner tonight He would get right to work pulling out a battle kunai(A pretty big kunai) He would then find a tree starting to cut limbs for a base of the shelter he was going to build. After about half an hour he would have the base done for his shelter.

He would use whatever little twigs and limbs were left over to start a small fire about 4 and a half feet away from the shelter. Once the fire was started he would rig up a stick and stuck it into the ground diagonal so the fish would be suspended over the fire at the perfect height of about 8 inches above the flame.

While his fish cooked he would finish up his shelter started to gather fresh leaves to lay down in the shelter for a bedding like substance just to keep him off the rock hard surface known as a ground. When he finished the shelter he didnt take anytime to grab his fish starting to eat it slowly his stomach feeling extremely full after only three bites, but he knew that he had to eat the whole thing other wise his blood sugar levels would stay dangerously low, thus he did and laid down in the small shelter that he built made out of limbs, pine needles and fresh leaves eventually going to sleep leaving the fire burning.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:17 am

Enter====> from Konoha Bay Area

She had returned from her trip deep into the Village Hidden in The Leaves, only to have found herself quietly suffering in the vast realm of snow that had encircled her home village of Kumogakure. Turning her head left from right she released a somewhat desperate high-pitched whistle to atleast give herself an idea on where she was, but to no success the mass amount of snow falling consumed the sound giving her only a static fixation of her surroundings.

Quickly dropping to all fours she began clamber forward as she seemingly was light enough to tread on the newly accumulated snow with out falling through. Raising her head the bandana she wore to protect her eyes began to flail in the breeze, her clothing, hair and even her skin colour seemed to blend in with the snow. Quickly raising her head she gave several short sniffs as she had suddenly caught the scent of what appeared to be not only fire but a person, quickly she scampered across the snow's surface and soon she came to be above what appeared to be a crudely constructed shelter.

Edging herself forward slightly a significant ball of snow dropped from the ledge she had been standing on and landed quiet abruptly on the roof of the shelter, hearing this she quickly glided down the slope with little to no sound as she slowly entered the shelter still on all fours she released the somewhat high-pitched whistle again to survey the small enclosed area, she then sat down as she was relieved to be out of the cold, the only signs of speech she showed was a light clicking sound and the all to familiar whistle.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 59
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline/Clan : Khezu, Blind Sound Users

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Kuroyuki would yawn some starting to stretch barely opening his eyes slightly rolling over so he would face lilith, he could of course see her but was too tired at the moment to do anything. Instead he would throw his hand up in a light wave mumbling something and laid there for a bit. after about a minute passed her would jump up and out of the shelter screaming

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!WHAT THE HELL?!Kuroyuki would be just in front of his fire he made panting slightly from screaming and yelling, he would keep his focus on the odd looking girl that had stumbled into his shelter he made
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:07 am

Startled greatly from the person's reaction she quickly jumped back latching herself to the roof of the crudely made shelter using little to no effort as she had once lived in a dark cave where travelling along the ceiling was a must. Iritated and slightly frightened by the volume of his voice she bared her teeth and made a hissing sound as drops of saliva began to form on the tips of her teeth before finally falling to the ground which gave a most perculiar effect as it began to hiss and crackle it seemed to burn a hole straight through the ground.

Facing his direction she gave a short bark like sound as she slowly began to creep along the wall until she had reached the ground once more, facing him he would see that she wore bleached white bandages across her vision to prevent unwanted light, if one would look closely a symbol would be shown across the bandages but her hair was covering most of it.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:27 am

Kuroyuki would lean forward a bit getting face to face with this 'girl' examining her checking every flaw that he came across. By time he was done examining her he would grin a slight grin and a small chuckle starting to talk in a rather soft tone seeing how she reacted to the loud yell

Hello, I see your probably sensitive to light and sound. Sorry for screaming but I was kind of asleep...Kuroyuki would give a small nervous chuckle scratching the back of his head some.As he looked her over once more he would notice small markings on her bandages and tilted his head some not able to fully see what it was due to the girls hair covering its edges
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:48 am

As he moved forward she let out a quiet whistle like sound as she began to sniff the air shortly it would seem that he was examining her then leaning backwards she sat down facing towards the man who had begun to make a cheerful sound but then the sound he began to make was quiet soft. Tilting her head to the left her hair swayed the same way revealing on the bandages, The Village hidden In The Clouds symbol the village was better known as Kumogakure. She continued to face the man with little to no movements as she continued to whistle lightly as if she understood nothing of what he had just said.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:54 am

Kuroyuki would laugh a bit a bigger smile growing on his face as he saw the cloud symbol on her head band he would lightly raise up his hand trying to make some noise to signal that he wanted to shake her hand. He knew it would be fruitless but still he wanted to get to know this one, she was interesting to him and could be a potential friend for his future. Shortly after sticking his hand out for a shake he would begin to speak to the girl

Well uh...anyways, My name is kuroyuki, you can call me kuro for short. Whats your name?As he said this he would begin to get a small thought in his mind that worried him Oh man...What if this girl tries to attack me...That wouldnt be good, its like she has superhuman hearing. I would never be able to get a hit in on her...Not only that but she's from the same village as me. The raikage would kill me for hurting a fellow village member, not just a member but a ninja
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:00 am

Her head slowly faced his hand and she crouched down as if examining it tho she wasn't using her eyes, she gave once again a short sniff then looking at the hand she suddenly bit down on the hand out of curiosity, her teeth felt as tho they were lacerated and plunged into his flech with ease. Showing no sign of letting go she bit down harder awaiting a reaction form the strange person.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:02 am

Kuroyuki would give a small blink the pain hitting him just seconds later as he let out a loud yell again trying to slowly pull his hand away from her a tear forming in his eye Ow ow ow ow, Can you PLEASE let go?! He would shake his hand a bit trying to loosen her grip on his hand. While he was doing this his left hand would slowly slink to his shuriken holster as if he was getting ready to attack trying to keep her from hearing his hand
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:11 am

Her ears tweaked slightly as the strange man's other arm began to move, as he shook his hand she slightly lifted her head then began to shake her own head left from right then without warning she quickly rose to her feet and she with seemingly ease tossed him backwards. Resuming her all-fours position she then began to rub her head on the ground for what seemed to be no reason, she then began to make a small barking sound whilst still rubbing her head on the ground.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:15 am

He would hold his hand quickly shoving it under snow in order to freeze the blood cells on the new wound to inevitably start the clogging process to make a scab. Once he did this he would look up at the girl seeing her making her strange movements and he would tilt his head a bit again his tone of voice now more demanding

Do you even speak at all you little freak?Or better yet can you even understand me?!His face would turn serious the smile quickly washing away. As he stared at her he would have his left hand over his shuriken holster ready to attack if she tried anything again
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:25 am

Hearing the mans voice it had become rather aggressive she continued the barking sound as when his arm is plunged into the snow a loud hissing sound can be heard and a burning pain would be felt in the hand the reason for which he would probably figure ou if he was paying close attention. Her saliva began to slowly drool down her chin as she quickly raised her head to face the man.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:29 am

He would quickly pull his hand out from the snow grabbing at his wrist, looking down at it quickly then back up to her beginning to speak again his voice losing some of its aggression Make it stop, NOW. If you don't I'll be forced to fight you...And I really don't think I would go easy right now... He would try to find something to cover his hand with to stop the burning a bit along with the bleeding
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:37 am

A watery solution was covering the now exposed flesh of the strange now angry man which resembled saliva that was being drooled from her mouth up until this point where she snapped her head forward relieving herself of the excess saliva. As it hit the ground it began to bore deep holes into the ground showing that her saliva had acquired a somewhat corrisive quality that she usually used to break down raw meats and the such to eat.

Tilting her head to the side as he made the strange guttarel sounds again, the sound seemed to caused by vibrations created in the mans throat where he released the vibrations through his mouth where he shaped his lips to make different sounds much like how she whistled and barked. However the burning did not stop and would continue to burn if not removed.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:43 am

He'd scoff some pulling out a cloth trying to get the substance off his hand while talking to himself Shit...What am I even doing?! Of course this girl cant fucking understand me...She's probably never seen the outside of her house except for today...That is if she even lived in a house. GOD!! This fucking SUCKS! He would throw the piece of cloth that was now partially wet from the saliva substance back at the girl in front of him hoping the saliva would have the same effect on her so she could see what it was like.

He would quickly get up practically stomping over to his fire kicking some snow on it making it got out and he grabbed his backpack walking over to the giant wall of stone that lead up to his village and he looked back at the girl If we meet again...You better be able to talk, I refuse to waste time with little shits like you He would throw his arms down two bones quickly sprouting from his palms then ten more little bones on each finger.

He would use these new protruding bones to start his climb back up the mountain Trying to move as quickly as he could so he could just get home and have a good nights rest without getting woken up by things like that in which he just encountered
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:52 am

The second he had thrown the cloth she quickly moved her right arm and caught it then looking down at the cloth she turned her head over to the man as she slowly began to crawl behind him. Looking up at him he seemed to be able to sprout objects from his person, whistling once more she saw he begin to scale the mountain with somewhat ease yet he needed these "objects" to climb.

When he had began his asscent she had slowly latched herself to the mountains surface using not only her natural affliation with climbing surfaces but it would seem that she had a basic understanding of using charka to climb. While the man climbed slowly she scaled the mountain side with litte to no difficulty as she suddenly stopped she turned around so that now she was upside down to see if the man had made any significant progress.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:56 am

He would give small chuckle ripping himself upwards the bones sprouting from his hands going back into his body as he landed on his feet standing up using his chakra to stand on the side of the mountain looking up at her starting to rush up the side of the mountain on his feet quickly catching up to the girl that was higher up on the mountain passing her not stopping untill he reached the top.

Upon reaching the top of the mountain he would jump over the edge landing softly starting to walk back to the village almost as if he was headed for the raikages office, he knew the raikage hadnt been seen for a while but it was sure that he was alive
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:59 am

A short gust of wind had swept past her as it would seem that the man had also learned how to walk along seemingly impossible angles, slowly she turned her head backwards and her body followed as she began to scale the mountain slower in hopes that this man knew of where Kumogakure was.

Exit
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:17 am

She quickly strided down the mountain's side completely vertical yet she seemed to stick to the snowy surface as she strode down it with great haste as if trying to get someone where important, she looked back somewhat to see if Kuroyuki was in sight or not but then soon returned to running.

After some time of running she had reached the bottom and continued her great cross-country run towards the Village hidden In The Leaves either known as Konoha.

------> exit to Forest Of konoha
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:22 am

He would flicker into the area quickly just jumping off the ridge starting to do a couple handsigns and put a hand out pointed down to the bottom of the mountain. Suiton: Hahonryu! The snow all above would quickly melt into a river rushing down below kuroyuki as he fell catching him just before he hit the ground. As he landed he would make another quick handsign disappearing in a wall of water around him.

{Exit - Forest of Konoha}
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Kuroyuki would walk to the edge of the cliff looking down kicking a rock sighing some looking back at the village. As he looked back he saw the rather large tower like building that was home to the raikages office. As he saw this his lip curled up in disgust and he scoffed some turning back around flickering to the bottom of the cliff walking out of the area.

He was through with this nice ninja bullshit, He had to get stronger even if it meant leaving the ninja and becoming something that all the villages wanted dead.

{Exit - The Konoha Forest}
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum