Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taki XO

3 posters

Go down

Taki XO Empty Taki XO

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Character Name: Yoshitoki Takimoto

Desired Bloodline: Takimoto has no Kekkei Genkai

Desired Starting Element: Fire

Desired Village: Konoha

Desired Rank: Chuunin

Appearance: avy. wait a sec i shall update XO

Character Personality: Takimoto is a shy and not very much talkative person. Because of these reasons, he does not have friends... As of now. However, when his clan's (clan as in family not kekkei genkai thingy) name is threatened and mocked, he bursts into a rage and is most likely to just break bones for the pleasure of listening his opponents scream of pain. He has a sadistic side that sometimes tests his own mental limits, but he only shows that to those that dare to underestimate his pontetial or that of those he loves (mother lives XO).

Background Info: The Yoshitoki clan was a very new and fresh clan of Konohagakure. They did not have any specialty nor Kekkei Genkai, although Yoshitoki Kankero, the founder of the clan, was a master of Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. Being the son of Kankero made a great responsability fall on Takimoto, as the village's elders are looking forward to check the clan's potential. For the time being, the fallen leader's wife and mother of Taki, Yoshitoki Daida, is the head of the clan.

The Yoshitoki had a simple childhood spent on the Ninja Academy, but he spent most of his free time training hard on the outskirts of Konoha. When he became a Gennin, Takimoto was not top of the class, but one of those that were believed to be an average Shinobi. Due to this reason, he was put in a mediocre team, which he was soon fed up with, as they were always joking around with the Yoshitoki clan. Once, he actually broke one of his teammates leg for a harmless joke about the boy's family.

The situation with his team got worse in the Chuunin Exams. Takimoto's teammates were obviously threatened by him as they thought he would make them fail the exams, talking with their sensei to try and put some sense into the boy's mind. The twelve year-old had no idea that the Chuunins would be the turning point of his life, so he decided to abide (i think that's the word) his sensei's request, take the exams and hold out for his teammates' remarks on the new Yoshitoki clan.

While on the exams, on the search for the Earth Scroll, Takimoto and his team were outstanding on crushing their opposition, especially because of their teamwork. Taki's kenjutsu mastery overtime had proven quite a remark for them, as he began to show his latent mastery of swords, kunais and shurikens, mostly when a shuriken was tied up with strings, which he could easilly control with his fingers.

At the tournament, Taki passed the first match, but was defeated by a stronger opponent. However, his skills and wits made him one of the most notorious Gennins, being one of the very few that ranked up to Chuunin. By this time, the Yoshitoki clan was known as the creator of promising Shinobi, making Takimoto come out from the average level to a great promise. (repeated promise gah!) However, it was his mother's pride that motivated the young Chuunin and, a year after his promotion, the Shinobi requested permission to retire from the village for a whole year training aboard. And now... he has returned...

(If you think it's not very good, I can do better >___< i mean i had to force the ending to put more info but then i'd lack story for the actual RP XD)
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Taki XO Empty Re: Taki XO

Post by Seraph Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Alright Approved Ill put you in the groups now
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Isseiryu Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:23 pm

No RP sample? o.o

Isseiryu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:24 pm

He put it just didnt label it I know cause I had already read his two paragraphs of Back story
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down