Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mixed hotsprings

3 posters

Go down

mixed hotsprings Empty mixed hotsprings

Post by Baki Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:36 pm

baki laided back into the calm bubbling waters of konaha."AHHHHHHHHHHhhh so relaxing" he groaned he could feel the tenseness of his muscles strechout and relax. "i deserve this" he thought closing his eyes from the glare of the sun.
Baki
Baki
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

mixed hotsprings Empty Re: mixed hotsprings

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:06 pm

OOC: Baki, please follow the rules of this site. You must make longer, more descrptive posts, and please take the time to check your writing for grammatical errors, punctuation, spelling, etc.

Slowly walking out into the open, Ryoku smiles as he squints his eyes while looking upwards at the sky. The glare of the sun beams down upon him, and he swiftly brings his left hand from the towl wrapped around his waist to sheild his eyes from the damaging rays of the sun.

Still smileing softly, the young Uchiha orphen makes his way to the steaming water's edge, where he wads deeper into the warmth that he knows will be comeing. Ryoku lays back into onto the edge of the spring, allowing his head to rest on the spare towl he had brought with him for after he finishes relaxing. The towl around Ryoku's waist stays tied around him, and he is confident in his tieing abilities for the knot to not come loose.

He sighs in comfert as he begins to relax, all of life's troubles slipping away from him as if they were naught but small twigs drifting downstream. Idly, he wonders what today will bring, and what life holds for him here in Konohagakure no Sato. He quickly shoves those thoughts into the back of his mind, relishing in this time he has to relax.
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 12
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Uchiha- Sharingan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:04 am

Joseph enters the hot spring not interested in taking a soak in the spring.hm this could be a really nice place to practice chakra control. I do the tiger hand sign and concentrate the chakra into my feet.I step onto the water and fall in feet first. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hot hot hot!!!!!!!
I get out of the spring spring wet.Joseph's face turns into a light shade red.
Joseph does the tiger hand sign once more and steps onto the hot spring and begins walking on it.Joseph gets excited and begins jumping up and down. I loose concentration and falls straight in the spring.Joseph jumps out once more Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Joseph walks away feeling lke he was just in fire.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 48
Village : Leaf
Bloodline/Clan : Hyuuga-Byakugan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down