Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zanes

3 posters

Go down

zanes Empty zanes

Post by zane Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:01 am

Character Name: zane

Desired Bloodline: kaguya

Desired Starting Element: earth

Desired Village: iwagakure

Desired Rank: chunin

Appearance: zanes Dante_5

personality: zanes personality comes from when he was abandoned at birth and that made him a very calm patiant type of person

Background Info: Born a "white ghost", he was abandoned by his parents, who thought his albinism's lack of color and red eyes to be the work of the devil. His name's literal translation means "Death God's Sin", a name a bestowed upon himself when he grew enough to understand what his parents had done to him. The orphanage he went to was strict, and harsh; limiting him to 1 meal a day, throwing him in the courtyard for an hour, and locking him in his dorm room torot. A simple, yet effective everyday process of breaking someone down mentally. His cold silence and unwavering patience are two useful shinobi traits that came from this torture.One fateful day, a talent-seeker for the Shinobi academy stumbled across him after a fight in the court-yard of the orphanage. The academy then bought him from the orphanage, to train him as a shinobi. They shortened his name to "Zane" after realizing how long his real name is. His first day of training yielded results. He could not effectively use kunai in close-range combat, and seemed to take particular interest in swords. They armed him with a Katana. He excelled. Then they armed him with two shorter Kodachis. He was deadly.

Zane has achieved the entry-level to becoming the "Ghost" that haunted him his whole life. He's slowly becoming more righteous than those who doubted, and shunned him

Rp sample: The morning was young and zane decides to go for a stroll around the park. There was little sight of people around the park at this time in the morning. zane decides to take a seat on a park bench. zane begins to dose off and eventually falls asleep. A loud crash rings throughout the park and wake zane up. Smoke and dust flies through the air. The terrain changee drastically from the impact of whatever hit the ground. As the dust and smoke clears, zane can see a great crater in the middle of the park, where the fountain should be. From within the crater a shadowy figures extends its arm out and climb out of the crater.

This unknown creature was a person of some sort. The creature has a feature of a woman, but she is clearly not a normal human. The female creature has a small hole in the middle of her forhead. zane can see right through this hole of hers. She also has a skeleton like armor on her lef shoulder and a number 18 on it.

The man quickly recognizes the features of the female and know right away that this was an outlaw. He thought to himself, " What would an outlaw be doing here? I thought I masked myself well enough not to be detected." Although he knows this women is an outlaw he did not run. he just simply walked up to her and asked.

"That was quite a fall lady, are you hurt?"

The lady (outlaw) replies, " Why do you not run like the others? Are you not afriad of death?"

The man simply smiles and offers a hand to help the lady outlaw from the crater. "Well c'mon grab my hand. We have no reason to fight each other. I am just a simple man after all." The lady outlaw was surprise by this action, she raise her hands and did some handsigns and shot a fire ball at him zane doged it and ran away because he knew he stood no chance agints the lady outlaw.

Last edited by zane on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

zane

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

zanes Empty Re: zanes

Post by zane Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:20 am

waits to be aproved or denied Very Happy

zane

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:56 am

IP address for this post
74.47.222.118 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
Users posting from this IP address
zane [ 2 Posts ] Find all posts by zane
sammy [ 2 Posts ] Find all posts by sammy

DENIED I WILL NOT TOLERATE MULTIACCOUNTING ESPECIALLY IF ITS TO GET AROUND A RULEING I ALREADY GAVE.
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:56 pm

umm.. this is very annoying because every site my brother and i go to this happns

sammy
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum